All Comments on 'Bad Idea'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bend him over

I would have loved to be the one making that kid bend over the desk. Good fast read that got me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot and cute

Good quick read but well written for a stroke story. Liked the quirky necklace detail. Is Dylan gonna have more adventures? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I may be straight but I love the idea of being forced to take it up the ass. Damn I wish it was me bent over that table right now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

i can tell you now that even though im str8, if a guy pushed me 2 my knees & slapped my face wit his cock, i would probly become his cum slut. i love the idea of being treated like a whore by a gay guy & submittin 2 him. i hope i get the chance soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Think about the tags

I'm looking for a frottage story and you tag this with Frottage when there is only a short mention of frottage. That is very annoying and stupid. I am tired of these wasted tags. You people don't seem to understand the point of tags on sites like this. Well, maybe you should start thinking about it. Use your head, moron.

timmywellstimmywellsover 11 years agoAuthor
Regarding the insulting comment above

Thanks for your insulting comment left on my story. Since you are anonymous I can only hope that you visit your vile handiwork and see my response to you and it. I understand the concept behind the tags and I use them properly.

The story tags suggest there are refernces to that particular act/physical trait/ in the story. To suggest that you see a tag with such a reference and expect the entire story to be based on that alone is just plain goofy. Did you really think that the tag "frottage" means that you get a story about 2 guys rubbing their dicks together for 2 pages? I checked a few other such stories and this understanding was confirmed. You sir, are the moron.

Thanks to everybody else for you support, and if you ever have a REAL problem or question regarding my stories, leave a way fo me to contact you. I don't bite and welcome legitimate comments and criticism..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really good story, loved it, i can't wait until read more ;)

overyourkneesoveryourkneesover 5 years ago
True

That was me when I was accused of stealing money from my weekend job for pocket money from ice cream mobile van,my dad being the minister ,they told me that were phoning the police then the church to tell my father,I was11 years old,they were 70,I really liked it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous