All Comments on 'My Masturbation Story'

by AngelSCC

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
YourfriendsfriendYourfriendsfriendabout 14 years ago
Thank you for sharing this Angel :D I hope this one isn't fiction.

The descriptions in this really made my mouth water. The mental image of you cumming so hard and squirting all over your self, was a pleasure. I can't imagine how wonderful your moans and screams would have sounded to my ears.

It's great to see a lady with a passion for masturbation. I love to masturbate myself, and I'm sure this story will be in my thoughts during my next session :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

That was incredible!

svengali72svengali72about 14 years ago
Very hot

Focused and efficient and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cumster

I love your story it made me so hard cum went all over my chest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
let me tell you about mine

First, that was so sexy.

Okay, I just want to share mine.

So basically I was taking off my clothes to go into the shower. And I felt horny. My nipples were hard, and pussy wet. But just a bit. Then I went into the shower. And just cleaned up. Then, the water was rushing down, and kept hitting my nipples making me even more hornier. I'm only 14. I don't finger myself, I just play with my clit until I get an orgy. I got tired of doing that. So I grabbed my electric toothbrush, and I I turned it on, and just put it directly on my clit. Within 5 seconds, I got an orgasm. That was the best experience ever. :$ I got INSTANT MUTIPLE ORGASMS. Definetly try that! Have fun masturbating!

GlennWillisGlennWillisalmost 11 years ago
This really happened!

"My neighbor and her girl friends watched me jerk off. They sat in front of me and watched me jerk off and cum. They liked it. I could hear them talking about me and laughing as they watched me beating off, so I jerked off in front of them three times. Each time I came real hard. They watched me cum and it felt great. They were all gorgeous brunettes. I loved it :)" They made me jerk off in front of them every day, always bringing more friends to watch. Thanks for letting me tell you this :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

My masturbation is usually with my sister and step-mum ,we take our clothes off and watch each other play.I think a great thing to do is video yourself stripping and playing,it's a turn on for me.If anyone is looking for an idea for masturbation,I have an idea.Wait till it's dark then go outside into your garden and lie naked on the ground it feels very freeing!!!;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Banana and vibrator

First take a banana and slice it with a hole down the middle. Then vibrate ur d*ck and jack off the banana. In no time u r will be cumming everywhere

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

this made me horny as fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

Now I'm horny as fuck, and humping a teddy bear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

So horn came 4 times still throbbing wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Aaaahh, fuck. Best orgasm I've had in a while

gpetagpetaabout 3 years ago

Hot story girl giving herself much pleasure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous