All Comments on 'I Guest I Am Not An Innocent Wife!'

by geminigurl

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pathetic excuse of a racist author.

Racist alright..reverse racist. No excuse for this type of trash being posted. If another author posted a tale of a white husband shooting the balls off the black guy and sending the guy to hell, folks would cry that that author was a racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pure trash and if true a sad tale of woman gone as low as she can go

one thing to marry someone of another race quite another to prove beyond a doubt you are nothing but a worthless piece of trash the gene pool would be better off without. Of course you cant chose the honorable thing and divorce your husband, take nothing, and move in with your new pimp daddy. Then what would the world do without low IQ females?

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Yup, have to agree with the anon's

I should have guessed since the second word in the title is used wrong; this was pure crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
New entry in the contest!

for the worst story ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Are we to believe this shit ?

Why did the author write a story about a completely clueless young wife who says she is seduced (yah right) by her neighbors. And to shout her overwhelming stupidity to the world, the mindless cunt doesn't use any of the variety of protection methods available. Of course catching a form of VD has never entered that vaccous area between her ears which condoms would go a long to protect herself. Now the dumb bitch has baby in her that is surely mulatto and since the baby will loook more like the darker skinned parent her ass in her marriage and her parent's home is verboten.

She through her incredible lack of brains, total lack of morals or ethics is about to lose a marriage, her husband's love and respect and the love and respect of her own parents. Plus she has no employment so maybe street walking is next for the slut.

As for her fuck toys that helped her cause all this, as she begins to grow in the belly there will quickly disappear from her life. After all they got what they wanted at least in the short term.

Don't write another story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
part 2?

Beautiful white wife who is now addicted to the black sausage. I see her as a white ho soon for his friends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hope the nigger fucking slut gets AIDS after her nigger lover turns her into a crack whore and dies a SLOW LONELY PAINFUL DEATH

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Typical nigger/slut bullshit effort....

Puke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a SLUT!!

She is a little horney slut, who likes them big & black...God love her!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot story

Best to have black owned married woman file for divorce from limp dick wimp and get awarded house and child support for the kid. Then she gets welfare and is a sow for swollen bellies of black babies. Plus put to work taking care of babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nice infidelity-interracial history. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your choice...

AWESOME first story effort, just needs some spellcheck & proof reading for grammer!!! You have 2 choices...continue writing or give up as the critics would wish!!! I hope you will continue writing but I fear that you'll give up as others before you did, like EZ4BLKCOCK and Fuzzguzzler!!! Your choice...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Breeding

So did he manage to breed your white slut cunt with his black seed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
4 stars

a bit slow in the begining but erotic. The story is developing well and suppressed eroticism slowly comes to the fore. The best part is when the reader realises she craves other man's dick. And then she craves just his dick. For me all my life the most potent aphrodisiac was when i feel the woman craves dick and enjoys having sex with me. The female character in the story was just like that. I am in my early sixties but in my next life i will find her and have a fling with her... LTR? i do not know, i can't predict this life let alone the hypothetical next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not An Innocent Wife

Rape is not, IMHO, an erotic experience especially for the person being raped. If this story was centered around mutual attraction and seduction leading to a consensual extramarital affair, even if contained all the usual hackneyed, trite and silly cliched stereotypes about black men, that would be one thing but rape? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What deal with your husband?

By Court order, your husband will not be allowed to divorce you until the baby is born and paternity established. But when the baby is born and born black (could you write anything more cliche?) you will be divorced, without child support and very possibly without alimony given the short duration of your marriage. Most, if not all of your family, friends and acquaintances will shun you, given your disgusting behavior. Then if you make the mistake of trying to write another story, please drop the "it's true" drivel as a plot mechanism. Nobody believes you for even one second and it adds nothing to the story. Of course this sad story didn't have anything in the first place, so mores the pity. Gave you a "1" because zero isn't available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great First Effort!

Don't let the bastards get you down. Keep writing. You might want to use an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
English

A good english class ( maybe high school level ) would make this story, at the least, readable. It is G U E S S. not GUEST, for the title.

marypatmnmwfmarypatmnmwfabout 9 years ago
love to be bred like this

this story really tuned me on to gon g black all the way Thanks Marypay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very nice

Awesome story. I wish more of these stories were real and not fiction. Thank you

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 9 years ago
G U E S S !!!!!

G U E S S!!!!!! Word meaning is important. May sound like "guesT, but not same same meaning. Hate to read stories which keep making the same spelling mistakes, throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
to anons

If u comment how racist these stories are....then ur actually the racist. Piss off.

lovetoviewlovetoviewalmost 9 years ago

excellent story, love em when they are true! like all the stories, but true stories make it even more exciting to read...thanks

kellijane001kellijane001over 8 years ago
Wow

so hot - got me off - thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

skank slut piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nigger PLEASE!!!!

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

scum story like all the other stories like this Hope the author dies eats shit and fed to the hogs.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckalmost 7 years ago
why read it

What I don't understand is if you don't like these sort of stories why do you bother to read them ? Don't waste your time or ours , just don't read these types of stories . I thought it was erotic and sexy , doesn't matter what I would think about it in real life , the story was hot . Keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved this..

Bravo! Super hot thank you!!

merrySMmerrySMover 5 years ago
Dont listen to the douche trolls

Keep writing. The trolls are idiots. This is a story. It was hot albeit poor grammar. Would love to see this interesting story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

I thought it was really sexy, and your grammer worked ok for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

Imagine that, racist and ignorant as well as illiterate. What a combo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Next Chapter

Hubby is so Excited when she admits that she is Black Bred that he sends her down to her lover Constantly. He Can't Wait for the Black Baby to be born and the humiliation to begin. He Even encourages her to fuck his black friends at his Parties And be his whore. It is so Strange that it turns Hubby on as much or more than having sex with her himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

simple dump her ass along with this racist garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So hot. I love reading about white women discovering the joy of making love with a superior man. My first wife left me for a black man and she had four babies with him, all were boys and dark-skinned. They eventually broke up but she would only date black men.

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesover 1 year ago

I was curious about the title...I read until I hit five spelling/grammar/homonym goofs. This piece *might* work after editing...strongly advise you get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overly belabored trope if you ask me. I wouldn't have read past page 1 if multipage

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story would have work if it hadn't been for the bad grammar and run on sentences.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A woman should always do what is right for her, not her husband or racist father.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous