All Comments on 'Controlled Ch. 06'

by colesneil37

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so long

So long have we waited for you to contiue the story. Please keep writting and writting. Make him her cockel and turn her into one of the world's greatest sluts. Use her willingness to submit, abuse her humiliate her by coupling her with thous she can't stand. Keep her horny and hungry for cock and even some submission to a female dom. You started a good story then let us hang. Keep writing , make it hot and nasty. Fuck this stupid bitch silly by way for her on-line submission to her Lord.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Didn’t bother

Didn’t bother even finishing this, I’m out. She and her husband are supposed to love each other, instead she’s angry at him because of what she endured and treats him like shit.

It sounds like what they actually need is a reliable Dom/Domme rather than some random misogynistic prick (who’ Ex probably cheated on him) organising dangerous stunts that are going to lead to arrest or hospital with their ‘normal’ day to day lives ruined and the pair of them being reviled by everyone around them. Submission is meant to be a gift not a punishment, grow up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous