All Comments on 'Berserker: Captive of a Viking Ch. 02'

by lottieH

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
FlpantherFlpantherabout 14 years ago
Great Start!

Great start! I agree with you, proofing your own stuff is hard. You tend to look right over obvious mistakes.

Keep in mind that your adoring readers are very fickle and a long delay in your chapters will...I'm sure you get my point.

I am really looking forward to the following chapters. Bravo!!

xhallexhalleabout 14 years ago
loving it

yes i am one of the fickle readers and when i find something i love to read i cant get enough. good work and i look forward to reading more

JazCullenJazCullenabout 14 years ago
Got my attention

and I'm not into Vikings personally :-). Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loving it too

Its great, can't wait for the next chapter

grunabonagrunabonaabout 14 years ago
*****

This story idea is so challenging a little more research into not only sailing but also Vikings would be a good idea, and better editing also. For those reasons I'm only giving you five stars. Again. :) ( I love the story so far).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

I'm enjoying your story so far can't wait to read the next chapter. keep up the good work.

mondliecht57mondliecht57about 14 years ago
Sci-fi, not my normal fare

but I can be persuaded to read more, since this story has caught my fancy. Good read so far. Thanks for the entertainment. The next chapter awaits, should be interesting.

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 14 years ago
...

This is a very good start with great descriptions of everything. I also like Francine's spunk! Aside from the ball pinching, she's quite the polite captive: "...you will be my lady." "um... no thank you." lol Keep up the great work!

bad_girl69bad_girl69about 14 years ago
very interesting

I am so glad to see that you wrote another chapter to this story. So YAY!!! to that part. lol.

But, i do want to make a few little suggestions. I did notice, that there were some spelling errors and other grammatical errors. So you need to be careful with that. Also, it wouldnt hurt to try and make the chapters longer.

You are doing a good job so far, and I dont want to discourage you. I want you to try to take all these advices, not just from me, but everyone, and keep this in mind with your next chapter(s). :)

I am very interested in the viking stories. Im so glad that someone is finally writing about them :) Keep up the good work. Dont keep us waiting :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
really good story

But PLEASE... the word is anyway, not anyways. Anyway already is plural, meaning many or any way. How about if your substitute your penchant for using anyways as a device to redirect the story for another word, such as, "in either case," "regardless," "be that as it may," or "having said that?"

Anyways, that word bugs the crap out of me. :)

lydiasmoonlydiasmoonabout 14 years ago

Ok ... no giving advise so not good at it. Come on now you know you want to finish this story an not leave us in suspense/ was that right?! LOL Love the big bulky men... blonde hair .. ah well ok .. not all those guys were blonde you know.. but as it were .. all in all great read. Sail on we'll ride along on the waves with you see were it leads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Romance Novel

You should right romance novels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Are there no reasonable females?

You, the author, must be American... every encounter has to be aggressive, even when the protagonist doesn’t have all the information, she’s just straight into aggression, and demands. For the rest of us reading this, it is an annoying trait for a character to have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous