All Comments on 'The Sex Party Ch. 01'

by tampasam

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yikes

Well, I tried it, didn't like it and moved on, no thanks and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No I didn't 'Cum' to your story.

Your story, if true, just reinforces the fact that swinging and an open marriage are not for me and my wife, and never will be. Why anyone gets hot having a wife like this is beyond me. Why would anyone want to stay married to such a slut? I thought being married was about respect and love you seem to have niether for each other. So goodbye and good luck. Just two jaded people who think swinging is a good idea.

movermoverabout 14 years ago
??????????

Erik? Rob? 'fucking her from behind' and came all over her tummy?

May be a true story, but the laws of gravity still apply. Please get a volunteer editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It always amazes me to see sex portrayed as boring

If this event is true, you might want to consider fictionalizing it so it is at least interesting if not erotic in any way. Seriously. There's a reason why people write fiction. It's not as dull.

tampasamtampasamabout 14 years agoAuthor
Hypocracy

Interesting that one of the people who commented thinks we are terrible people and that my wife is a slut. He just can't imagine why any of this is attractive to anyone. Gee....what was he doing on Literotica reading these stories? Obviously a closet swinger. Don't you love the people who watch and read porn and then condemn it?

Note to all who read literotica. This is a mostly porn site. Don't read if you don't like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sluts aren't bad people.

it's just the way they are made. As someone said I am glad I don't 'swing' or have an 'open' marriage. And don't worry your stories in the future will get a 1 star just because you object to readers giving feedback. And yes the sex may have been exciting at the time but from your writing it sounds boring. And next time put the stories in group sex or fetish i haven't read about a 'loving' wife in this story. But on the plus side at least you are not a Wimp Cuckold at least not yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You Made Fucking Your Slut Boring!

No wonder you two fuck around, hope there were no kids, you made this a turn off.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whorewife and voyeur is cuck and whore, not swinging. Hypocracy, your spelling is as bad as your writing. Hypocrisy is your word chuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous