All Comments on 'Lesbian Slave Island'

by fitntrim

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DryhillDryhillover 13 years ago
GREAT OPENING CHAPTER

A really enjoable opener to an ongoing stroy, must rush and read chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hello fitntrim, Thank You, A Very Hot First Chapter!

I enjoyed reading chapter 1 of your story very much, although I was hopping it would end with the sisters enjoying a evening of pussy licking as they were watching TV.

I have found that after a lovely ass caning, young ladies are only too eager to do anything that pleases me and a nice long pussy licking pleases me very much.

Mistress Silva.

DumpingtonDumpingtonover 7 years ago
I like the contrasts depicted here!

One girl walking around completely nude in the company of two fully-clothed young lesbian women is a HOT idea, and it adds an erotic element to an already erotic-themed tale! Nicely done, fitntrim!

DumpingtonDumpingtonabout 5 years ago
This is an excellent overall idea!

One thing that I especially like about this story is that the slavegirl (Lisa) is kept nude while her two owners (Helen & Sassa) remain fully clothed! There's something very creative & erotic about that kind of storyline, as opposed to everybody immediately getting naked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ch. 01, Is A Good Start,,, Yes!

Hallo Fit-N-Trim!

Chapter 02 of "Lesbian Slave Island" is coming up, I wonder what Helen & Sassa has in store for their little slave girl Lisa?

The Black Queen and I, fully agree with Mistress Silva, after an evening of partying with friends nothing pleases these ladies more than a nice long pussy licking, and just to enforce her dominance between each one my Queen gives me a lovely ass caning!

Thank-you... 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Ass Caning Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

SlavePaulPetroskySlavePaulPetroskyover 1 year ago

You are too far from your characters. You need to be in them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous