All Comments on 'I Love Black'

by mstrb77

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I love English as a second language

This is wretched dribble that would be unreadable, if only the total ineptness didn't force me to keep reading to find out if it could get any shittier.

The dialogue is a disaster. Not only is it poor enough that it sounds as if it was written like a grade school student, to make it worse it's all jumbled into paragraphs that make it imposssible to tell who is saying what, not that any anybody would actually talk this way in the first place.

The puncuation is haphazard. Commas might have helped, if you knew how to use them. Read your story aloud before you submit it next time. The run-on sentences litter every paragraph. The sex is goofy and the characters unbelievable, with 19 inch waists and 17 inch cocks taking the moron cake.

It takes a horrible story to get me to comment like this, so congratulations. Hopefully the story is the product of a pubescent teen left alone at the computer, because if you actually did breed three little knuckle-draggers as illiterate as you are... yuck.

I suspect it took me as long to write this comment as it took you to write the story that inspired it, which mean we both wasted five minutes.

OtazelOtazelabout 14 years ago
Sorry, but this is awful.

The grammar is awful. the construction abysmal, and the storyline unbelievable. Even your request for comments is littered with mistakes. "if anyone likes this write and let me know I will tell more of the next several years actually 27 years." Oh Dear!

Please tell me that English is a second language to you.

You begin by stating that the story was written by you and your husband. What did you do, pick alternate words?

I don't like slagging other people's work because I know how it feels, but I do it this time to discourage you from making yourself look so stupid again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Written By A Old Gay Guy.

Why didn't you think it would be dog shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
find the picture

of a "porn star" into big black cocks videos.... most girls who go into porn really have very beautiful bodies and faces and SOME do have truly exquisite faces, without much blemish, bumbs, pimples, etc. <p>

track her history of BBC videography --- treat is as a serious inspection, a serious study of human nature, human activities and pursuits... and see how her body, and particularly her FACE changes over time: from exquisite close-ups shots in the beginning of her "stardom" career in fucking BBC to the end, when the videographer refuses to show much close-ups, due to the ugly scarrs, blemishes, bumbs, pimples.... <p>

of course, by then, you have a whole crop of young, fresh-faced 17 to 24 year-olds taking over... fantasies are one thing... realities can be brutal, ugly, and downright scary...if a woman truly "love Black" and would go out of her way to fuck just Blacks with nothing but a "24 inch" dick.... the bodily fluids coming out of that thing can and do scar a beautiful face over time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hahaha.

SamuelX you have branched out. You are pretending to be a woman now? So 27 years of fucking blackmen? and you only have three black kids? Sorry but that doesn't add up. If you NEVER used protection then you would have had many more black kids and you would end up in a black whore house as a breeder you wouldn't stay married you black lovers wouldn't allow it.

AnthonyTAnthonyTabout 14 years ago
Poor

I had hopes this might be good but it quickly disintegrated into ridiculous fantasy. Numerous grammatical and spelling errors even in the few paragraphs I read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
school

i don't think either one of you went to school, hopfully when the kids get old enough they will pay you back for the misery you are going to put them though and spit in your faces.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 14 years ago
wonderful story

a little fast from faithful to wild sex and to be shared is something hard for most women to accept, i know it is for me. and i am stil not shared althought have done 3 sum by choice

but an amazing tru story

i liked it , so great for her to get all the black cock she wants

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bye, Bye, Whitey

Black is the cock of choice of the discerning woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cheryl or Bob

What ever your name really is, this was written by a old fucking fag who can't get it up anymore. It's a perverted of fag story, which makes me think you are too, no sane woman is as stupid and slutty as you claim to be. This is dogg shitt for dogs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
And I still spread my legs for every black man I see?

You've got to be fucking kidding me. As someone who actually IS into interracial, that is about the most childishly stupid line imaginable. Spend a quarter and buy yourself a clue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Do you truly believe your own story? A 12 year old could write better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
today Blacks , tomorrow ?

Tom has been speaking with some animal trainers. and he thinks he can get you some dates with a great dane , and some chimps . good luck with those ones ....

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 12 years ago
GREAT START

I can wait for more...

phxrznphxrznover 12 years ago
Please work with an editor!!

While your story is interesting, your writting style is off putting and the story is hard to read. Even the title is elementary for such an adult tale. While the idea of having a stable of men to service your every need is an amazing turn on, this seems to have been hurriedly thrown together with no regard for the reader. Even the juicier parts seem dry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
white pussy

i love black cock and my boyfriend has one. we go to xaiver university and he luvs my tight pussy and hairy bush. my nips are hard and my mellons stick out with no sag yet. i luv seeing him hard since he so big. he is my first fuck and i luv it when he goes down on me. my parents do not like me going with a black man but and i cant tell them i luv his big cock.. i left handed and he luvs it when i stroke his throbbing tool and make him shoot his load on my firm mellons. noel likes my mom since she has big tits as well....ali bush

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

LOL 14 inches really???... Sorry by 14 and 17 are porno fantasy sizes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bad porn writing .

This was by far the worst story ever published. Like reading a bad 70s porn novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love interracial stories and am never turned off when the black men are powerful and have large cocks and know very well how to use them. Having said that, this effort was just beyond stupid. Poorly written and with the introduction of the 14 and 17 inch clocks, there was no saving this story from.the dung heap. Seriously, I hope that you can do better, but I won't be sampling any more of your efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous