All Comments on 'When I Hear You...'

by wettmuse

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
Blue_Sky_Blue_Sky_almost 14 years ago

Absolutely splendid! I love your voice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hotttt

so hot i want to lay down with my mp3 player and play with you,im hooked please record more ste xxx

Time2GLTime2GLalmost 14 years ago
The sounds of your pleasure are intoxicating...

...and delicious. The arousal you generate is at least as intense as your own. The session is hypnotic, and I find myself playing portions over and over to capture every nuance of the erotic sound of you. I'm looking forward to hearing more of you, if you would be so gracious...

CuchulainCuchulainalmost 14 years ago
Hot first time!

Please record more. If future sessions are half as arousing as this one I predict a lot of Lit fans will become your avid followers, myself included!

The wet sounds in the background made the experience even more real. I could picture you playing with yourself and it was VERY intense. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
That was amazing!

Please do more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

I came 3 times today listening to you. You have an amazing voice. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More, more, more, etc.

If that felt pretty good, I can't wait to hear an amazing orgasm. You are sex on a stick, doll. Please grace us with more of your unscripted playtimes. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go clean up :)

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 14 years ago
Definately Do Others

WOW!! If that was your first I can just imagine what others will be like. You have an amazingly sexy voice and the recording is sooo clear. I love that your wet pussy can be heard as you pleasure yourself; that in itself is an absolute turn-on. In future submissions, definately let us hear how wet your pussy is. Cumming with you is a without a doubt, a must for sure. Whatever subject your next submission contains, rest assured that not only me, but others as well will be listening to you; you are a natural. Consider a topic containing a taboo subject such as family if you don't have an aversion to it. It's a fantasy that is sure to turn on more than you can imagine. Thanks for taking the Lit. Audio plunge!!

bogg99bogg99almost 14 years ago
As with the other comments - truly first class erotic unscripted audio!!!

If indeed that was your first audio presentation (it is so good that one might believe you have uncommon and previous experience in the field of erotic audio presentations), well done. Highly arousing, unscripted, first class, realistic delivery. You now have many news fans/followers slobbering in anticipation of your next releases. Speaking of releases - yours are among the best ever and I, for one, could visualize and keep pace with you. Great work. Thanks.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you for sharing yourself like that. Wow. Made me want to be there watching. No worries about being sexy and arousing. You did it like crazy.

YahowshuwaYahowshuwaalmost 14 years ago
Very hot..

Fantastic for your first audio, wonderful clear recording. Could visualise you while listening. Can't wait for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
100% sexy....need more...

Not only wonderful for your first submission, but one of the best on here, bar none. MORE please.

SomeAussieGuySomeAussieGuyalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

What can i say that hasn't been said already. Just WOW. you leave me needing more...so much more. thank you for that very wonderful recording.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More Wettmuse Please

Darling you sounded great!

No suggestions,just kept coming back so I can cum for you and that sexy voice .

Not since mollyisme2 have I been this turned on xxx Seamus ; P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Giggles

You are a natural at this . . . and I love the sounds you make when you cum, espically the little giggle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
First time?!!!!

Wow! That was so amazingly hot and natural..... Had me hard as stone. Keep it up... Please

Trapnel2010Trapnel2010almost 14 years ago

That was a fabulous debut, you are so sexy. Thank you, Muse of wetness

fleetusafleetusaalmost 14 years ago
Please come again

Certainly a first class recording and worthy of many encores. Friendly and passionate. What's not to like about her?

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxalmost 14 years ago
Anither Rising Audio-Erotica Star Is Born!

Wettmuse! That was incredible! Such a sultry voice! So hot! So real! And, yes, we could hear every wet squishy plunge with your toy! Don't hesitate to do it again!

texan248texan248almost 14 years ago
Great debut

What a fantastic start. Please share more of your unscripted inspiration. Let us hear some of your fantasies.

dylan_tdylan_talmost 14 years ago
mmmm deliscious!

Loved it! Very hot, and the wet sounds were great! Keep it up your doing great! Ohhhh and the all encompassing orgasm was sooooo great to hear and soooo arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot out of the gate!

Got me hard in seconds.

Gorgeous voice!

Clear sound recording (some are not).

You are now on my favorites. Can't wait to "listen" to you next time.

ED-CANADA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Moar

Being the selfish bastard that I am, I demand more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
amazing

One word : MORE plz

realcitykidrealcitykidalmost 14 years ago
Your voice is made for this!

That was absolutely delicious. Loved the spontaneity and naturalness of it all. I hope this is the first of many submissions! I came right along with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved this...

I loved this and I wish you could be my muse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Fuck that was hot...

-MessToTheMasses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
When I hear YOU cumming...

what an incredible first recording! your sensual voice and descriptions had me mesmerized from beginning to smoking hot end! i can't wait for your next submission....

SciwiSciwialmost 14 years ago
Amazing

I really hope you do more, your voice, the way you moan all so damn hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please do more

This is one of the most amazing recordings I've heard on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
super super sexy voice !

so damn sexy you make it hurt !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot!!!!

Not only do you have a nice sweet sultry voice but wow! You are very gifted in the area of the dirty talk! I hope I get my girl as turned on as you were!

MykelJHMykelJHover 13 years ago
Again....more!!

I listened to you orgasm over and over and yes, I did cum with you. I want to hear more of your work. you have a natural way about the way you do your audio which brings out the eroticism of what you are doing. Don't stop...do it again and again....I want more of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Homerun!

What a way to start out,that was a good length,ozzed sexy and had me

hard in no time!

I have no idea how you'll match this one but I hope you come back so I can cum with your voice!

As for feedback,audio was clean,clear,crispt and 100% hardcore sexiness!!

love this audio xxx seamus

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
100% HOT!

baby you have to do another one you are so hot and the sound of you getting wet and working up to the climax was more than I could take and I popped half way thru but stayed hard because of that voice and your breathing!

Feel free to get off and post it anytime!!

xxxjames

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
TOTALLY AMAZING!!

TOTALLY AMAZING GORGEOUS!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow, Very Nice!

You will need a cold shower drectly after this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Adorably, Inspirationally Erotic

The sound and the honesty of this muse shines through in this amazing recording. Such beautiful moans and 'other' sounds just brought me to dizzying excitement, and i was overcome. Helplessly, ecstatically lost in this powerful, intimate moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You elated-

You elated my soul.. I wanted to listen to you forever. It was spiritual approaching the divine....As your voice was quieted and the sound of your moist pussy amplified -was indeed flutter of angel wings.... THIS IS FROM DOGG692004 (AFF)

GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
From Slick_Rick

Your voice is so sexy and the way that you did this slowly with great detail, I could close my eyes and picture you gently pleasuring yourself very easily. Then again I have an unfair advantage that others might not. Thank you again for this submission Wettmuse, I hope you do some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG so so so so hot.

AMAZING!!!!!! Such a hot sexy voice. By such a hot sexy lady.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That felt pretty good! For me as well.

Make that 87145 views and add in a couple of O's to the list.

You have aroused and satisfied many people.

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your voice...

You have the most sensual voice I've ever heard. That combined with the detail and honesty with which you approached this, made this a mind blowing experience. And I must compliment you, for you cum like a woman possessed, but perhaps that was the point :) good work, and hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A voice to die for super hot

I could imagine myself there with you and being the one who makes you go crazy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best in a long time.

Awesome how you can warm up a cold Colorado mountain night. You had me with you the whole way. Holding back my orgasm that wanted to cum out. Waiting for the moment that I could release it with you and burst out with all the pleasure i was holding back for this moment. At the moment I heard you start to cum, I could not hold back any longer. I came with you in a way as good as I can remember. Although I do not think I can compare to your orgasm. You sounded incredible and I would feel privileged to be a man that gets to experience that with you first-hand. Thanks for the top notch orgasm you shared. I enjoyed it very much ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Genuinely sensual

This recording is a breath of fresh air. Your spontaneity and sincerity, combined with the sensual quality of your voice, make your recording a real pleasure to hear. In the future, if you're thinking of making any more recordings for Literotica, by all means keep that natural openness. Don't force anything! Whatever it is that inspired you, hold on to that. It's definitely working for you!

72slik72slikover 12 years ago
very sexy

wow you have a sexy voice, i loved the sounds of your wet pussy as you play with it. i was so hard the whole time

Qui3t0n3Qui3t0n3over 12 years ago
Good god

U deserve the max rating n then totally way higher like a 100 4 real lady dat sum hot shit

Akuma1Akuma1over 12 years ago
amazing

So sexy, stunning, I was too busy in awe to actually get really hot...until the second and thrid times. Thank you, you have an amazing voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Ooo classy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damn!

You have the hottest voice out of all the literotica recordings I've heard, and damn you make me cum hard. Though what I'd love to hear is a recording of you, with a little less talking (there's nothing wrong with it at all, it's absolutely beautiful, just that I'd love to hear some more raw moaning) :P Maybe just introduce it with talking, setting the scene, then get straight into business. Don't tell us what you're doing throughout your orgasm, just do it, and give yourself the most pleasure you can. We're able to hear how fast you're sliding your toy in and out, no need to tell us. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You!

Your voice, the sounds of your soaking wet pussy, your amazing orgasm was almost too much. I hope to hear much more from you, thank you for my own intense orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!!

If you wanted to get your listeners hot and horny you did it! I loved how you talked me through your whole session right through your climax. You have a very sexy voice and I loved having you tell me what you were doing and feeling. It made it much more personal and erotic. Your voice and the sexy wet pussy sounds were great. The first time I listened I just stroked myself and grooved on your voice and wetness, the next time through I came buckets. Thank you thank you for sharing and giving me a great cum! More please!

Beck21Beck21about 12 years ago
wow

that was hot baby.

ChiGeek73ChiGeek73about 12 years ago

Raw, honest, and vulnerable. Just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So hot!

Loved this, came really hard right with you, had to pace myself so I wouldn't come too soon, you sounded just that hot. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more please.

Good job Wettmuse ....your voice is so sexy......I enjoy it sooo muchhh.... I feel sooo gooddddd.........Oh...Oh...Oh... I'm coming............Too.........Oh my god.....Wettmuse..... I think you are sooooooooo beautiful ...........

PaulBlartPaulBlartabout 12 years ago
Wow!!!

Wow, just wow! Just so you know, we had a simultaneous orgasm and it was amazing! You can actually hear how wet she is and her orgasm is like a full minute or more.

gregsihgregsihabout 12 years ago
omg!!

you were not the only one who came.

more please please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

You do this so amazingly well. I've listened to both your recordings, and, god, listening to you come -- you are beautiful!

SexProfessorSexProfessorabout 12 years ago
So Intense

Your orgasm was so hard and so long I can only begin to imagine how much harder you would cum and how much longer it would last with a real cock inside you!!!!

longlicker69longlicker69almost 12 years ago
Mmmmm

So delicious. I loved hearing your build up and hearing your long, slow, drawn out cum. But my favorite was the sensual, satisfied laughter at the end. You made my afternoon. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

simply amazing..can't wait to hear more from you. so turned on right now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Instant hardon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mmmm

I lovedd this post, it was so sexy. I went fast when you went fast and slow when you went slow, even came the same time as you. My pussy is so wet because I came so hard. I had to bite my lip to keep myself from moaning so loud. Now I'm about to pass out. Too bad I couldn't have had a nice big dick inside of me instead of a toy.. Thank you for getting me off. (;

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I came so hard I had cum hit me in the face and it went all over my bed I can't wait till more is up from you...so damn sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great ride

She is so genuine and builds over such an exciting, gradual slope that you become really involved with her sexy voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mmmm delicous

I really enjoyed your audio, i thought it was extermly hot. You had a great gradual build up and when you came just wow. Major turn on!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dayum

Fucking sexy! Make some more ;)

likeawarmtouchlikeawarmtouchalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

This was a fantastic first recording. Earnest and genuine is an unbelievable turn-on. Thanks so much for making this and sharing it with us all.

W1llyN1llyW1llyN1llyalmost 11 years ago
real

I loved every minute of it. I closed my eyes and just imagined you talking to me and i really felt a connection and honesty that made it so intimate. I usually find myself turned off by girls in videos because i can hear the insincerity/falseness in their voice but i never felt that at any point here. It felt sincere and I like I was just there listening to you on the phone talking to me with no distractions just enjoying the moment. Even the breathing and calm silence accompanied by giggling at the end. Thanks for sharing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Sexy voice and so hot :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Dear Wettmuse!

Your first offering is amazing! I actually stumbled upon you yesterday, as part of a search and was very pleased. You are a natural.

Sincerely yours,

Kevan Corkill

kevan@fastmail.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Had a hard time driving home listening to this =)

Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Haven't heard many to compare it with but this is the best.

I absolutely loved it. You weren't trying to perform, show off your script writing creative talents or invent the quirky character you believe every man wants. Rather, you were horny, wanted to masturbate, found out how much guys like that sort of thing and decided to talk us through it.

This went beyond wanting to cum. I wanted to put my arm around you, get your opinion on things and discuss the harder questions of life. That's how real you were. If it is possible for a voice to be completely naked, yours was it.

It's hard to say what it is about you, but you sound like the sort of person I could trust to hold my wallet for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG

I loved it, I closed my eyes and stood in your bedroom watching you!!!

More please....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

More.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yum

So I've been horribly distracted (and wet) all day at work thinking about when I could get back home, lie back in bed and listen to your sweet voice and soaking wet pussy coming.

Thank you so much for posting this and your other submissions. They've brought a lot of joy not to mention quite a few orgasms.

You saying, moaning, caressing the word "pussy" is one hell of a sexy thing. And then hearing your pussy? Yum.

I notice that you've selected bi as your orientation ... so, if you're taking requests, how about a little (a lot?) of lovely loud moaning yummy love for the gay and bi girls out there that enjoy listening to you enjoy yourself? Would love to hear about what you're imagining when you work your sweet wet pussy and clit.

Thanks. Off to press play. I've REALLY been looking forward to this after a long shift at work :)

wettmusewettmuseabout 10 years agoAuthor
Wett Kisses All Around!

Ohhhh, you lovely respondents, PLEASE log in or send me feedback directly as well--with your e-mail included--so that I can do my best to reply to you personally!

Specifically regarding the latest 'Anonymous' comment...I would LOVE to hear more from any of my female listeners and what they would like to hear from me in the future. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

That was incredibly hot. I could definitely hear how wet you were. I got so hard listening to you. :)please record more! x

bikinirambikiniramover 8 years ago
Wow!

Love your voice. Love how you create an aura of being right in front of me and masturbating for me! This was brilliant, please keep this going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Listened to a few recordings on here, of girls pleasuring themselves. Not like this though....your intro about having no script or plan...made it real. It was real.

Brave, sexy lady.... Such an exciting experience for me. Well done, good girl xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Artful phone or Skype sex or story swap

Hi

I loved your first recoding

Especially the way you made those higher pitched whimpering sounds when you turned yourself on

If you ever feel like cumming with an Aussie lover

I'm artful and wordy and dirty

Chaz.gregan@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing...🌹🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐👏👏👏👏

Listening to you all along the way...by the time you hit your summit, I was right there. I came soooo hard!!! Than You!!!!

(Obviously, I love the way you cum)

I hope to here much more of you!

TimstheoneTimstheonealmost 6 years ago
Delightful

Your audio is soooo hott! I love your beautiful voice, perfect pace, and sexy whimpers and moans. The sound of your wet pussy is hott, and you sound soooo delicious when you cum. I'd love to help you with my mouth. Tim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wettmuse, you were wonderful

I was imagining myself between your legs gently sucking your swollen clit and darting my tongue across your clit while you carress my hard cock with your hand and mouth. You grind your wet pussy into my mouth as I gently suck your clit into my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Have you ever thought of doing ASMR?

You have the perfect voice for ASMR.

Like I can imagine you doing some great regular ASMR, then knocking it out of the ballpark with some naughty ASMR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice post

OMG your voice is so SEXY

Matador269Matador269about 3 years ago

I love the sexy sound of your voice and the erotic sound of your wet pussy. Would love to hear more.

Love,

Matador269

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Baby, you sound delicious! You made my cock so hard! I love your sweet moans and the sound of your voice and your wet pussy! I feel ican almost smell and taste your wet pussy by listening to you masturbating. There is nothing more erotic to me then a woman masturbating. Thank you so much for sharing such an intimate and sensual moment, have to say, i did masturbate with you😘😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous