All Comments on 'Infidelity Gets Out of Hand Ch. 02'

by johncockenfurs

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Next Door Neighbor

First of all, the Infidelity story is nice, but I'm here to comment on the "My Next Door Neighbor" story instead here, all thanks to the retards who run this poorly organized website for NOT including a "Add a Comment" section on the story I'm about to comment!

The "My Next Door Neighbor" story was great John...until this last paragraph:

"It’s been 15 years since then, but I’d love to go back and fuck the leather clad 55 year old Mrs. Moore today. In fact, when I’m alone with my cock, I think about it often."

What in blue blazes were you thinking?!! The protagonist and Mrs. Moore were quite obviously made for each other as if the 9 months of sex wasn't proof enough and not just have the two of them haven't had contact with each other for 15 frickin' years, but you couldn't even reunite the two after all this time to be the eternal soul-mates the two of them were meant to be! Everything else in that story was great! But the horrible last paragraph kills it dead. It's like the equivalent of taking the excellent Batman two parter "Two Face" and having Two Face kill Batman after Batman causes Two Face to lose his special coin rather than the correct ending we got with Two Face freaking out over his coin and crying after he couldn't find it amongst the other coins Batman threw at him.

I think a continuation of this story is in order and I've got some ideas.

Taking place immediately after the last paragraph, we find our hero still thinking about the sultry Mrs. Moore all alone with his cock in his room when suddenly...

[Sound of gun being cocked]

>>???: Don't move. Are you that "beastly" guy?

[Our hero looks in the mirror and is shocked to learn that his would be assailant is a Clawed Mole from the Etrian Odyssey video games]

>>Protagonist: That's it, who wishes to know?

>>Clawed Mole: We kidnapped her.

>>Protagonist: Kidnapped who? Speak up!

>>Clawed Mole: Mrs. Moore.

[Protagonist is freaked out over hearing this]

>>Protagonist: What! Bastard, you better not hurt her leathery clad bottom!

>>Clawed Mole: Not yet, but we'd enjoy the opportunity!

>>Protagonist: I'll rearrange every bone in your body if you have violated her in any way!

>>Clawed Mole: Listen and listen good! We want that gold statue that your precious Mrs. Moore entrusted to you 15 years ago.

>>Clawed Mole: Come to the Claret Hollows tomorrow morning with the statue.

>>Clawed Mole: As long as you possess the statue, we will have "our fun" with Mrs. Moore...

[The Clawed Mole leaves our hero's home]

>>Protagonist: Mrs. Moore….

[Our hero thinks back to the very last time he had sex with Mrs. Moore which featured a gigantic stream of cum covering a very horny and raunchier than ever Mrs. Moore who ate it all up. After that, a very sad Mrs. Moore gave our hero a gold statue as a gift to remember her by before leaving for college.]

>>Mrs. Moore: Fuck me! Fuck your "mommy" good!

>>Protagonist: Do you like it when I fuck your pussy?!!

>>Mrs. Moore: Oh, fuck yeah! And I love your cock and cum too! You're the best lover and friend I've ever had!

[Later on]

>>Mrs. Moore: Here, have this gold statue. It's a one of a kind rare artifact. Think of it as a way to remember the love we've had. And promise me, that you'll return someday.

>>Protagonist: Thanks Mrs. Moore! I promise to take real good care of the statue and think of you a lot for all those wonderful times!

[Back to the present]

>>Protagonist: Mrs. Moore, I'm such an r-tard! I should have come back to you after I finished college instead of falling in love and marrying that "harpy" who hasn't contacted me for months after leaving on that expedition. Now your life's in danger at the hands of criminals instead of being in the warmth of your leathers with me holding on to you. I will rescue you my true love.

1st Stratum

Rocky Streets

And so our hero's journey began.

Well I think you get the idea. Perhaps someday there will be more ideas to this sequel until then, we'll just have to wait for now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My Next Door Neighbor

You know, I'm thinking based on the description for Mrs. Moore, that kind of reminds me of Deirdre Philips from "Bully", right down to the leather skirt. The only difference is that Deirdre has brown hair instead of red like Mrs. Moore. I wonder if johncockenfurs based Mrs. Moore off of Deirdre Philips? Either way it's pretty neat to think about.

Oh, and I totally agree about the bullshit ending to my Next Door Neighbor. johncockenfurs is a bigger retarded douche than Anthony Logatto! As horrible as "The World's Luckiest Guy" is, at least Logatto's character is still with his number one love Callie Briggs (from "Swat Kats") in the end instead of being separated for FIFTEEN years with no hope of reuniting! Everybody lives happily ever after in that story...with the exception of Dick Dastardly and Muttley of course.

PS - Fuck Literotica for not having a "Add a comment" on the "My Next Door Neighbor" story! That I totally agree with!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous