All Comments on 'Anal Punishment Ch. 02'

by VictoriaCollins

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Tough love?

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Please update soon! I'm about to beg! :)

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
well done i love it

maybe next time force him to drink alot and when he needs to piss put cock ring and give enema. he must give you an orgasam with his tounge before allowed to empty. I wish there were many more stories like this male and female. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
excellent

I've always found it incredibly effective but understated to pull my naughty boy across my lap and very slowly, firmly, use one finger in his bottom, sans lube. It's surprising how much it hurts, but when he's nervous and tensed up, it certainly does. I usually move up to two, and I've brought him to tears with just that. It's a very intimate, intense punishment, rubbing his back and fingering his bottom at the same time, and I usually start very slow and work up to thrusting them in and out quite hard... That always has him pleading and begging, and leaves him with a sore, tender asshole. I usually do it before bed, then again in the morning when it's still hurting him.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
WOW!!***

I would hate to have you mad at me. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrible

Please stop - it's terrible. Just really unbelievable on any level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Have to agree with the previous comment

It's just over-the-top abuse. How does she think this will end? Here's a quick hint - badly. While I have pity for him, she has become a monster. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if she died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So causing him pain and embarrassment will save the marriage?

You fail to demonstrate the logic of that premise. Mental pain vs. physical pain? She has to be the dumbest bitch this side of the pig sty. He'll be filing for divorce when this joke is over. She'll be lucky if he only divorces her. Some men would simply beat her to death. Just a god awful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous