All Comments on 'Much Needed Relief Ch. 2'

by _

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good plot

Great Story .. had me cumming before i could make it to the bathroom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Getting better and better

which is to say, hotter and hotter. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Gonna have my wife read it.

My wife finally did read it. She was very curious about it and since I am not too large, we did it up her ass like in the other stories, with her sitting on me facing away. Now she wants to have me fuck her vaginally untill she comes and then switch holes if I'm still erect. Wow thanks a lot.

The anal sphincter gripping the upper part of my cock is like heavenly....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sore

Now I hurt from all the jerking - Thanks !!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
Whoa, you have a hot mama

An eleven-incher for your mother? She probably hadn't had anything that big in there since you were born. Crazy story, but I loved it.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

I found the image of the mom watching the nurse ride him absolutely volcanic.

atlgreeneyesatlgreeneyesalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

The story keeps getting hotter! Love how each character interacts.

newtothisworldnewtothisworldover 10 years ago
Excellent story!

You write well, though I wouldn't mind if you'd drawn it out just a bit more. That being said, I'm glad in contrast that the story wasn't overly built up. Exceptionally well written, with great character development. Keep writing, and thank you!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Love this hot oldie but a goodie.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
It seems the relief

is mutual.

I am glad to have found this author, just wish _ was still submitting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
...

...you're = you are

your = belongs to = your mom

roveroneroveroneover 5 years ago
Really enjoying...

fun, and very likable characters...

and am going to enjoy 3rd chapter...just curious how you're going to spin it out

5, and fave

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 5 years ago
I agree ...

... completely with with the previous posting by "roverone" except for the 5 and fave bit.

This is indeed a very exciting story, but I don't agree with all those who think it's well written. It's a 17-year old story by now, but I will comment anyway.

Consider this piece:

"She was a shapely woman, considering she was rather tall. She was about my height at 5'9", and her breasts were a very full C-cup at the least, her hips about as wide."

This story is full of odd statements like this, for example what does her height matter for her shapeliness? "Shapely" means well formed, pleasingly built. Tons of both short AND tall women are shapely. And shapeliness, as well as beauty, is in the eyes of the beholder.

So her hips were as wide as her bust? Why not start by looking at an actual woman? Her chest width (not circumference) is almost always less than that of her hips, because breasts usually stick out IN FRONT, not to the side. The width of a woman's chest isn't (usually) determined by her breasts but by her rib cage.

The first chapter was much the same, lots of odd statements. The feeble explanation given for the increased penis size for instance. Why not just go with "The doctor said some mumbo jumbo I didn't really understand..." and leave it at that? The explanation we are given is extremely unbelievable. Any damage to that region is almost guaranteed to cause damage, not a bigger and better penis, plus what the heck does a mildly crushed penis have to do with increased semen production? Most of that volume comes from the prostate.

I would also bet that the doctor's orders were to lie still as much as possible. Instead he was humping away at his mom (what's her name btw? we haven't been told) from below as hard as he could, remember that we're talking about the same day he was sent home.

This, and more, take away much enjoyment for me, but I will read the last one anyway because it's a hot story, and I want to know how it ends.

And finally, why such a massive increase in size? Around 50% instead would certainly suffice? 8.5 inches or so is very respectable, and within the comfort zone of most(?) women, but I guess that both Mom and Stephanie are size queens. Lucky him...

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 5 years ago

... completely with with the previous posting by "roverone" except for the 5 and fave bit.

This is indeed a very exciting story, but I don't agree with all those who think it's well written. It's a 17-year old story by now, but I will comment anyway.

Consider this piece:

"She was a shapely woman, considering she was rather tall. She was about my height at 5'9", and her breasts were a very full C-cup at the least, her hips about as wide."

This story is full of odd comments like this, for example what does her height matter for her shapeliness? "Shapely" simply means well formed, pleasingly built. Tons of both short and tall women are shapely, plus shapeliness, as well as beauty, is in the eyes of the beholder.

So her hips were as wide as her bust? Why not start by looking at an actual woman? Her chest width (not circumference) is almost always less than her hips, because her breasts stick out IN FRONT, not to the sides. The width of a woman's chest isn't (usually) determined by her breasts but by her rib cage.

The first chapter was much the same, lots of odd statements. The feeble explanation for the increased penis size for instance. Why not just go with "The doctor said some mumbo jumbo I didn't really understand..." and leave it at that? The explanation we are given is extremely unbelievable. Any damage to that region is almost guaranteed to cause damage, not a bigger and better penis, plus what does a mildly crushed penis have to do with increased semen production? Most of that volume comes from the prostate anyway.

I would also bet that doctor's orders were to lie still as much as possible. Instead he was humping away at his mom (what's her name btw? we aren't been told) from below as hard as he could. I understand his difficulty in keeping still but he will suffer from poorly healed bones if he doesn't ease up, remember that we are talking about the same day he was sent home.

This, and more, take away some enjoyment for me, but I will read the last chapter anyway because it's a hot story and I want to know how it ends.

Finally, why such a massive increase in size? Why not stop at 50% instead? 8.5 inches or so is very respectable, and within the comfort zone of most(?) women, but maybe both Mom and Stephanie are size queens... Truth be told though, this author is definitely not the only one who overdoes that detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Should have been one story not three.

Said it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous