All Comments on 'Jen Joins the Family'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good start...

By golly, it sounds like more.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 14 years ago
Great start

Very well written. It's always a treat when I run across someone in here who actually has command of grammar and a decent idea of pacing. And the sex was erotic without being pornographic. You certainly kept "it" up... keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sizziling !!!

I see this as a story that could really have taken place ; especially on a cruise where you seem to be in another world away from everyday acquaintances .

ecstasywriterecstasywriterabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

Very well written.

I'm new to the site and have made two submissions so far. I can't afford college or writing classes right now and have found writers like you very helpful.

This is the first of your stories I've come across, but I just added you to my favorites and I can't wait to read more.

Thank you.

MontgomeryGuyMontgomeryGuyalmost 13 years ago
Another story that needs Chapter 2

You write very well. The sex scenes are hot and the characters are believable enough to make the story even better. The only thing is - you left us hanging again. The story just stops, it doesn't end. This is a really good chapter 1 in bad need of a chapter 2 (or 3 or 4).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You need to write some more of this story.

DelsetDelsetover 9 years ago

This is the first story where I got to the end and actually exclaimed aloud "Wait, there's not more?!?!?!". A touch clunky, I felt, at the start, with Brian's reticence. However, my eyes became glued to pretty much every word as the topless sunbathing scene played out. That Jen knew he was there the entire time but didn't let him know brought out some playfulness that really fit her.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
More please.......

...... you just cannot stop now, I do hope there's a chapter two being prepared ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroslit@eroslit
2740 Followers
Yes, I'm back. Hope to stay for a while this time. Traci