All Comments on 'Exhibition Game'

by MaleThonger

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I wish

I think this story was hot, it is very rare that a guy will let a girl watch him pleasure himself to completion... I think watching is amazing. even better if the guy has no idea he is being watched, good way to find out how to pleasure him.

MaleThongerMaleThongerabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks so much for the kind words, glad you liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would expect a college student to have better grammar, punctuation and spelling - "idol" = "idle."

MaleThongerMaleThongerover 6 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you so much for pointing out that glaring error! I have since corrected and uploaded a new edit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I’m very interested in this subject matter. Is this 100% fantasy or is there some real life experience woven in?

MaleThongerMaleThongerover 1 year agoAuthor

tbck1000 Thank you for the compliment! Honestly the story is about 50/50 truth and fiction. Yes, there is a girl matching that description, No, I've never seen her poolside. Yes, I've frequented the pool in that thong. No, the fun stuff hasn't happened. YET.

zooliciouszoolicious9 months ago

Pretty enjoyable. Every man on the planet dreams of this happening in some form or another.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was at pirate cove beach in northern California a few years ago, wearing a similar item: balls and cock slung in a thin pouch hanging from a string around my waist. Alone until this nice-looking woman came along, she was alone except for her dog. She was wearing an abbreviated bikini. She started talking to me about how much I was showing, which turned me on and gave rise to a boner that stuck out straight and stretched the fabric away from me so that it covered only the tip of my cock, revealing my shaft and balls as we stood there chatting. She asked to touch it, and as soon as she did I came, soaking my pouch. She refused my apologies, thanked me and moved on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous