All Comments on 'A Couple's Voyage Into Sexuality Ch. 04'

by fntsymn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not My Fantasy

Sorry but whan you furnish the woman, you are a cockold fool, thats not hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another Biggot Hear From

I don't understand ignorant people, who after reading four chapters and knowing where the story is going, can post a negative comment lke that.

You read all of the chapters, right?

You knew where it was leading, right?

If you don't like what the story is telling you, turn it off and find another one, but don't throw out negative comments just because it didn't meet your "Standards".

I did enjoy all four chapters and am looking forward to more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

There's Robert & Vanessa, Edward & Pam, Who the hell is Arthur?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Plagiarism

Stealing someone else's story and changing the names does NOT make you an author. You should be ashamed of yourself.

fntsymnfntsymnalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Plagiarism?

To Anonymous who says I plagirezed the story. Could you be king enough to give the name of the story you think I coppied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Where did Arthur come from?

Was Arthur hiding away behind the couch? Or is that Edward's alter-ego that he slips into when going on cam? I quit reading as soon as fantsymn couldn't decide who the players were.

Barthvader7Barthvader7almost 13 years ago
Very hot!

What a great story! It made me very hard. I can't wait to read more. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

really enjoying this story we both liked it ,but chap 4 end "who is Arthur!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Name change

I love the story however the name of Edward changes servers times in this section to Arthur. The change between names is very distracting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous