All Comments on 'My Drunken Wife'

by varun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
XodanXodanalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

Nice to have you back posting ;)

Realy liked this one(I generaly like your stories) .

Even if I find the ending going too fast (and little documented on wath's going on in the other room)

Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I had a similar incident with my wife. She was angry at me and went out drinking with her sisters. While hammered she had a guy friend of hers drive her home. On the way he took her to an isolated local, and "somewhat" raped her. She started it, then tried to stop it after she got him going with some head. In anger her rolled her over and royally butt fucker her!!! She came home with cum running down her legs for days. Strangely it turned me on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

Anyone up for wife sharing? I wana see my wife being fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I put my gf to bed one night she was drunk and undressed her and left the door open a bit so anyone passing woukd see her naked. Next day i told her and she said what if someone seen me and fucked me i replied you were that drunk you wouldnt know if they had too my surprise she replied true i was and wouldnt care. Next time we had a party i got a friend to help me put her to bed and undressed her with him there and told him to fuck her if he wanted. I spread her legs and fingered her and clearly he got horny and said are you sure i said yes she wont know if it was me or not so he climbed onto her and fucked her and filled her with cum. I took his place and gave her my load as well. Next day i told her he had fucked her and she laughed and said i wasnt that drunk i pretended and enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

My wife told me when we first got married the only way I could watch somebody fuck her as if she was drunk and passed out Over The years of our marriage, I have several pictures of my wife being fucked by strangers and some of my friends when she was drunk and passed out there is nothing better than to watch your wife’s hairy pussy get filled with another man’s cum And when I slide my cock and her pussy, I will use the sperm as lubrication and slide it in her ass. I will go from her ass to her pussy and back again, and I have pictures of me doing that as well. For our Anniversary I took my wife to Las Vegas and while we was in the hotel, I showed her the pictures of her getting fucked while she was passed out. She looked at him and then she said next time she wants to be awake to enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous