All Comments on 'Page's Training Ch. 01'

by Pearls_Inside

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Innocent Sex-play intrigues

Unusual & intriging start to a potentially award winning scenario! BDSM or Exhibtionism are all lacking in the latest offerings from this site. Please keep your imagination [and ours] flourishing, from your input?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please continue

This story definitely has great possibilities. Can't wait to read more.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaalmost 14 years ago
I'm charmed as well

Hot setup, with a smart but eager heroine, sexy boundary-pushing instructions and even a blog for some humbling introspection! I will look forward to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

Really like this story...i can't wait to read more parts!

I am just as soaked as Page!!

mchuchamchuchaalmost 14 years ago
More, please.

I've enjoyed this first chapter and I hope there's another one in the pipeline. I'm curious to find out if Nick is going to reshape Page's life or if this will go in some other direction. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cool

#1 was great! Looking forward to the next in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I don't know--

what to think of this story.

Right now I'm not so into sex. (Nothing to do with this story! If people just notice it, there can be a lot of mood changes. But I know to just think "this happens. It's ok.")

But unless is something really horrible, I think it's probably good or ok to think about and read things even when you don't REALLY feel anything. If nothing else, to compare your reactions. How distant--but not entirely distant--your emotions can be when--you get sort of under an emotional cloud. But there's nothing--you can see--to account for this. But you know this is not the "regular" you. You're in a slump.

This is why some? many?--people can be considered "narcissistic." If you're used to having to sometimes try to regulate your moods, you have to observe yourself. It's not "selfish." You want to be able to be close to people. Not to be controlled by--even very apart because of--moodiness.

Because when you do feel things, it's because you feel--pretty good.

Also--I don't feel like a real "voyeur," now. Now that I even as "anony" make comments. THE COMPLETE FANTASY'S BEEN RUINED.

Of course, it hasn't been ruined. But when you imagine REAL PEOPLE WRITING THIS STUFF--the fantasy's RUINED.

Disapproving Rabbit: No. It's not. Now go and sit on that cushion (your bum must be sore) and meditate on--"i am a rabbit ... "

That's for starters."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm not sure I understand

the butt-plug thing.

(I'm so un-calm right now, I'm very lucky I can even think of butt plugs. I ought to appreciate this. I'm VERY lucky I can think of butt plugs!)

I honestly don't understand these anal things--I'm too tired now to even try to excuse myself. (And i hate to be boring and not think of butt plugs. Even if i was on my death bed, I'd want to rise to the occassion--sp?--and think of butt plugs.)

Have you got and 18-and-up girl to butt fuck? As long as she LOVES it and you pay her way through Yale or--better yet--Brown--

jus give her anything she wants

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I wish someone would help me, but

I don't want to wear latex panties with a dildo (sp?)--

I'm losing everything I write--

I just throw it away

it really feels not good to write and throw it away something you love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Like. Sweet. He knows she's a bunny.

"I peeked into the refrigerator to find something to snack on. A beautiful salad with a half bottle of champagne was waiting for me inside, and a note from Nick, "For Page""

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I wish I could come up with some thing scintillating--

" ... and even a blog for some humbling introspection! I will look forward to this."

I think I can manage "humbling introspection." Maybe?

I feel like I'm "bad." For everything I am or do (the "do" part isn't much--what do I do? Read? Try to drink--just starting this--more coffee than wine?

feel attracted to--

people I think other females wouldn't be attracted to--

that's my vanity--

then I find out--everyone in I.C.'s fucking them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'll be proud that

a man I'm attracted to is such a (sweet, cute) nerd, no other woman would have my delicious taste--

dream on--

the world is, apparently, filled with females of all ages who want these males--

any spelling errors are intended

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very good beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous