All Comments on 'It Only Takes a Shoulder'

by EroticTao

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot!

Wow sexyyy. You can kiss my shoulder any time. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
SO DAMN GOOD

loved this reording, had me throbbing and soaking wet. you sound so fucking hot as you cum. I am begging you to do another.............x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Not only is this incredibly sexy, but it's also a very well-written piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mmmmm SEXY

Great story...listening to you get excited was even better. On the next one, please feel free to take your time reading...even pause and let us hear your breathing change (as you did towards the end of this one). Let yourself respond to what you are reading...oh, and let us hear you respond to what you're reading/saying. mmMMM hearing your excitement at the end was THE best!

wettmusewettmuseover 13 years ago
Delicious

Forgot how much I enjoyed this *special* recording the first time around. :) As ever, I love the intimacy you detailed for this wake-up session. And of course, the pleasure of hearing *you*...in pleasure... Mmmm.

Here's to hoping you'll consider writing and recording another delicious, sweet tale in the future. :)

*kisses*

-D

stfrogstfrogover 12 years ago
Really sexy!

Excellent writing and even better reading/voice acting. I agree with the other Anonymous about taking your time and to feel what you are reading. For me, it was towards the end. I felt as though you were holding back a bit. But the quality of the writing and delivery is still stellar!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous