All Comments on 'I Love Black Ch. 02'

by mstrb77

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You Are A Fucking Silly Old Gay Guy!

There isn't a stright man in the world that would put up with this stupid shit. I love Tom, he's the best, ha ha ha ha ha! Is that what your wife told you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Your not English are you?

Or English is not your first language. But whatever the case this story is just a horrible nightmare. Don't write(Yes that's how you spell it) anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story, don't listen to these fools.

Great story. don't listen to these fools.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wife enjoys

Sounds like the wife had the best of all worlds and especially with a understanding husband. I wonder if Tom also ever got to enjoy other women during the marriage as it appears that this is a open marriage that the wife has taken full advantage of. I know with Tom as it is with his wife it would only be for the sex with other partners and only they can love each other. Well written and nice story line. thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
27 yrs

MORE PLEASE. Great story lets have the next 27 yrs please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
27 Years?

W.T.F. you really think any of these pieces of shit live that long? ha ha ha ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please!

Turned on by working for masterful black bosses like you write about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GOOD STORY. NEED MORE STORIES ABOUT BREEDING, NOT JUST FUCKING.

GOOD STORY. NEED MORE STORIES ABOUT BREEDING, NOT JUST FUCKING

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You have been fucking niiggers for 27 years?

And you are still alive? What fucking sick joke. Niggers fuck white women to give them AIDS and most AIDS victims do not live for 27 years. So your story is a piece of horseshit just like you. But then what do we expect from a sad lonely old faggot writer who gets off thinking about a long dead wife getting fucked to death by niggers.

ChooksonChooksonabout 13 years ago
It is a good story!

I am amazed at the arrogant idiots who decry this story line.

Why do you read what you call "shit" if that is how you react?

I enjoy it for what it is - a story. Is it true? - How would I know. Do I care if it is true? - No. Now I will read and enjoy Chapter 3.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 12 years ago
good

still love true stories best , she is so lucky her husband understands her need for black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My white wife fucks black men

My wife has been fucking black men since she was 15. Her single mom fucked black men. 3 of our 4 married daughters fuck black men without their husband's knowledge. My wife and I enjoy sex after she comes home after fucking black men. I eat her cum-filled pussy while she tells me about her date. Our sex life is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet

Love this, I jack off all the time thinking about coming home and no one hearing me when I get there. Hearing noise I walk down the hall and passing the spare room glance in and see two blackmen on my asain wife. They have her on her stomach with one mounting her from behind while his friend is by her head holding her hands still. As I watch she moans “ o no” and shaking hard cums. The one by her head sees me but doesn’t do anything except look at me till, smiling he looks down and urges her to take that big blackcock. In the time I stood there listening to her beg” please no” she came three more times then the men switched places.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous