All Comments on 'Birthday Out with Mom'

by JL110011

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A good story that needs more chapters

It's too bad that Jason didn't fuck his mother the next morning when they got home.

That would have been a good ending to his 21th birthday celebration and the start of a good mother and son sexual relationship.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot Story

Keep on writing... real hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mum

There she was my single mum with my best mate Graemes cock hard in her pussy,she riding up and down.the party was downstairs but Graeme bet me he could fuck my mum,well he won.What a slut,but my cock was growing,Graeme waved me over,and held my mum,her round arse on display.My cock was hard,i walked up behind her and positioned my cock at her arse,she said no but Graeme held her and with a little help from saliva i got my cock into her arse.Then we both went at it,my cock swelling until i blasted my cumm into my mums arse,Graeme filled her pussy.I moved away,she didnt know it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More stories

Glad to see your first story was a great, hot idea. Hopefully you will write more stories of similar nature. I think it had a lot of potential right up until you fast forwarded to his 21st bday where some random dudes got his mom drunk and took her. While that's good, I was hoping his friends Alan and Tommy would get a piece of hot naive mommy while at his house during a sleepover or something. I think you are on the right track, and I hope to see more.

HighRiseWriterHighRiseWriteralmost 14 years ago
Good first start!

You show some major promise in your writing. The continuity and realism shows through nicely. Some of your sentences tend to run on just a bit too long. Tighten those up and possibly add a bit more dialogue (personal preference). I am adding you to my Favorites to see what you come up with next. Keep Writing !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more more

part two,and three

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Absolute Trash

Pathetic. Get off this site, loser.

gaijinahogaijinahoover 13 years ago

Pretty hot one. LIked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good start

So, when's Jason get to fuck mommy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
We're waiting!

so many more adventures from a great and very original start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great story plz post more

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 11 years ago
Great story

WOW! beautiful story, I would LOVE to be that mum - fuck! the whole story and plot are so horny, makes me wet reading it - Maybe when my daughters are older and they bring their boyfriends home - maybe I'll get stuffed with some young hard cock!.

Impregnated as well !!!!.

Just love this type of story, keep up the excellent writing.

Thankyou,

Sarah Leather, London, England

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

deptfordbadboydeptfordbadboyover 11 years ago
Drunken slut

Really great story well written with good description of situations and characters. Write more stories please

HolleyHolleyover 10 years ago
Hot Story

Loved it, fast and to the point,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot concept

had me hard the whole way. wish there was a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Loved the story, now he can pimp his porn start mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It wasn't until after Jason got his mom home that the fun really began!

As Jason got his mom into her bedroom, he helped her out of her clothes, and into her nightgown. As soon as he was done, Mary fell onto her bed, and passed out. As Jason looked at his mother, he couldn't help but stare at her hairy pussy. He felt his cock growing at the sight. Jason thought why not, and stripped himself naked. He got on top of his mother, then worked his hard cock into her pussy. Mary groggily mumbled, "Again Rob?" Knowing his mother thought that it was Rob on top of her, Jason fucked her hard, and fast, like there was no tomorrow, until he busted a big nut inside her snatch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Great story more stories about this slut mommy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

We took one home, a drunk mum, who turned out to be a real slut, reluctant at first but she ended being done by 3 of us, asking me to give it to her as I fucked her sloppy pussy doggy style, while her daughter, my mates girl friend was busy with him in another room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I hope more patrs of this story are to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I wish i was there together with Rob and Steve ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so good. I love stories about mommies being used.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous