All Comments on 'My Three Mistress's Ch. 04'

by Tiffanyuk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice

Very nice story, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Life as a CD

Great writing on all parts. Sitting here crossdressed and jacking off. My life is very much the same as your's. I began wearing my sisters clothing at about the age of 10. At 14 I began whoring in the neighborhood, sucking every cock I could find, young or old, it didn't matter. I just wanted to be their bitch. I also began fucking my sister at about this same time. It felt weird being crossdressed and fucking a pussy. As we grew older she began controling my life as a bitch. She and her lesbian girlfriends would beat me, cuss me, tell me that I wasn't a girl, I was a queer and they were right. I really got into taking cocks any hole they wanted, the feeling of getting fucked in the ass and then pulling your panties up and having the cum get you all wet. As the years went on my father got into the act and took advantage of the "free pussy" I offered. Later, as I grew older and thought of marriage I knew deep down that unless I could find someone that would accept my crossdessing and cock addiction i would never work. As luck would have it I found that person. She enjoyed eating pussy, getting fucked, sucking cocks, etc. We have shared many men and women in our years together and we have always had a very active sex with each other. Things can work if you lay some ground rules at the very start so that there are no surprises. We both consider ourselves to be WHORES!

Glossy_CDGlossy_CDover 10 years ago
More please

You simply must finish this series. I have had such a hardon reading your tales and wishing I was you in each, thrilling episode. Please continue. I want to know what happens with the delightful Kerry.

Lots of love, Glossy

ptebadenptebadenover 4 years ago
Kerry?

"I was temped to ask which sister as she has two sisters, one younger and one older."

This is said in chapter 1.

"Kerry is the youngest sister". And this in chapter 4.

How is it possible?

Don't worry, it's still a very hot story and I still like it. Of course, be more careful with data and do not be in a hurry, tell us details of each scene and the characters and let us enjoy them.

cdbeatnikcdbeatnikabout 4 years ago
Lucky sissy

I got hard anticipating some painful elements of this story which never materialized.

Were all the sisters single with no men to bring around to abuse and humiliate the sissy?

I could just imagine the three mistresses having a bit of a mean streak with no real men about to impale their little pussies with a real mansized cock instead of sissies little clitty.

Nice story definatly sparked my imagination. Although that sissie was definatly not spanked near enough for my liking lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ciao

Ciao a come finisce

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucky guy!

If only that could happen to me. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTiffanyuk@Tiffanyuk
52 Followers
I am a fully bi cross dresser. I love both men and women. I would love to meet a mature bi couple, the thought of helping a couple satisfy each other really turns me on! I love to dress for mature ladies.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES