All Comments on 'Bait and Switch'

by ChristopherDB

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Makes no sense

Is he a small man and is she a BIG woman? Because if that isn't the case then he rips her riding crop away from her and breaks it off in her ass. Without some more detail, even suspending reality for fantasy, this story doesn't work. Not too many men that couldn't pound a couple of girls into the floor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Boy that was BAD!

One of the worst stories on this site. So many holes in it that I wouldn't know where to start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grab some friends

Make sure Raven is shown the "errors" of her ways. In other words beat the crap out of her. I can't imagine it happening any other way. Of course he could have done the obvious and ripped the whip away from Raven and broken it off in her ass. What was to stop him from doing that? This story just didn't play out well. You made too many illogical mistakes to make it worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Retribution

Raven would be either jailed or hospitalised by now.

Yes Jake is a scumbag cheater but all of his sexual activities are consensual.

Beating someone under duress is both immoral and illegal and outside of any BDSM code. She's guilty of assault, blackmail and rape. You try to portray her as a sophisticated dominant but her actions are amateurish and vindictive.

You never play when angry or for revenge.

If you want to conclude the story in a realistic way then have Jake saved by a dominant woman that sees the error of Raven's ways and rescues him so they can start a new life. They can also deal out some retribution to Raven and the girls to reinforce that such shitty behaviour doesn't pay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Love when guys are humiliated by Women, whether they deserve it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For anyone who doesn't understand, it's quite obvious that Raven and Jake already have an ongoing DS relationship.

Jake probably had missed her invitations, which was supposed to be punished and so it happened.

It is quite clear that Raven is a pro dominatrix. So I'm assuming there is a safe word already. And even if there isn't one, Jake doesn't seem like protesting at all.

Long story short, I don't see why these guys are being so pu$$y about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All he could do was call the police and have them arrested for illegal restraint, assault, battery, sexual assault and the list goes on. Do you imagine, in your wildest dreams, that there would be NO reprecussions??? Just plan stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous