All Comments on 'The Phone Call'

by SPounds

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The list of new writers to avoid is growing.

.

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
Underwhelmed

by that plot. Or did I blink and miss it?

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 14 years ago
I thought it was hot.

Amazingly, only the stories of cheating wives get bad reviews. if the husband is taking advantage of some hotty that wants his dick, then it is all good...who cares what the wife thinks. But if the wife enjoys another cock, the world is coming to an end.

My view is it was pretty hot and if my wife was out of town and told me she met a guy she really anted to fuck, yeah I would tell her to let me listen...though I would prefer to watch.

Speaking of that, I can fully appreciate how guys would feel weird about guy they don't know watching. So my advice is this..I know my biggest concerns would be: Is he gay and wants to join in? No...fine we can proceed. This will still be a bit strange to me...so I am worried about it affecting me being able to get it up or keep it up. So do you have a Viagra or Cialis I can take...because nervous or not, that will make sure i don't have performance problems. Yes...you have one for me...cool, let's go.

tonethebonetonetheboneabout 14 years ago
5 all the way

Awesome story. Look forward to more of the same!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
No new ground here but nothing to....

.....get riled about either. Could easily be a double fantasy if you gmd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A 5 Star Story

Really good story here, you're clever at using the minimum number of words to describe things perfectly and gave us the necessary details without getting bogged down in the pointless, ("I asked if she wanted a drink, she said yes, I ordered the drink, the barman poured my drink...") which does seem a weakness of a lot of writers here.

Try to avoid obvious phrases like "took her in my arms" but overall - outstanding! Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

I throughly enjoy your writing SPounds... You actually seem to be able to take me in with you..... Thanks you. And once again, a great story. Big thumbs up!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Just another I want my wife fuck another man story.

That is so common, that I gave it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: rustyhotdippednail

You're one sick puppy dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
and you are

one closeted cucky dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the story. Loving wife shared her experience with the hubby over the phone. Definitely a plus!

The negative comments are from the same insecure jackwads that continue to read these stories over and over again, then give their useless two cents. Keep more of these coming.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Just...

Just: slam slam slam...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is not the first wife to do this

and she will not be the last enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Wife.

Is that another term for slut?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yep the list is growing

The way it's been going, you can add about 99% of stories posted daily to that list.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

I enjoyed it, short and to the point didn't bore me with two pages of how they met etc. It's sad but there are many couples out there like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story, having been in exactly the husband's situation several times - a couple of those when my wife was having a threesome out of town. Once I arranged to make a tape of the entire phone call, and played it on my car stereo whenever I could, jerking off as I drove.

It's pretty amazing how the back and forth conversation stops when the serious fucking starts! Always a hard on and edging when that came across on the phone.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous