All Comments on 'Hypnosis Ch. 02'

by velokev

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
woodbehrwoodbehrover 13 years ago
Screwing

Ah now comes the screwing - Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF Hot!

I would love this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You Make Me Hard

Very descriptive, great word pictures, and good brainwashing. Who needs to be hypnotized?

After reading hundreds of forced straight to gay and being forcefully feminized stories, I need a man to please and treat me right but have his way and teach me how to deep throat him, suck dick, swallow his cum and penetrate my boy pussy, repeatedly.

Where can I volunteer for some man to take me as his bottom?

Will you buy me panties and lingerie to wear to entice my performance for you?

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago

Another good chapter.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Good story

He needs enough therapy to make him addicted to cock and cum.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

This chapter has become even hotter, and more personal, in a way. The suggestion and words Todd is giving him - WOW! The cock sucking and now getting fucked under Hypnosis!!! I would be very afraid of that happening to me, to be honest! I know very little about hypnosis. Could a man hypnotize me and make me his cocksucker and bottom? Am I susceptible to hypnosis? A part of me would like to know.

Also, just because I like sucking cock and being a bottom, doesn't mean I want just ANYONE knowing that, and taking advantage of me! I DO like thinking about it happening to me, as it IS a fantasy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelokev@velokev
332 Followers
MWM in coastal NC.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES