All Comments on 'Sheila's Awakening'

by Jerrycurious

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fuck You

Another old fag.

Equality2Equality2almost 14 years ago
Good Story

Keep up the good work and please ignore stupid comments by gutless anonymous people.

phitinphitinalmost 14 years ago

equality2 is right keep it coming and just ignore the anonymous idiots who obviously are jealous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
so what you are

trying to say is that when a man and his woman are to busy and have no time for each other or both are to lazy to make an effort every now and then and work a bit and get creative in the relationship, then ............just go fucking out and fuck others. after that gets lame go have her gangbanged. after that gets lame have her eating shit and piss and get her a big fat cock tatooed on her belly. if that doesent help anymore how about some dogs and horses. and after you sent her out on the streets, sell her to a mexian whorehouse. nice prospect ! well no wonder , lawyers are definitly overpaied, parasites most likely and with no imagination.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Good start....

....can't understand the hate so soon. A bit short hopefully next chapt. longer. I am looking forward to seeing how much they can do to further the deterioration of their marriage. Of course all this is giving author benefit of the doubt. Can see from bio where this will probably go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
-1 star

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous