All Comments on 'Passion Never Fades Ch. 03'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Passion Play

Nice one. This series is some of your best work i think. I am hoping he is gonna get Marie's ass next. Maybe Marie has to seduce one of his friends or coworkers to get closer to Jacob without wife being too suspicious. Perhaps Jacob decides something kinky and invites a buddy along or has Marie fuck others for his gain. Does she seduce his wife? Looking forward to next story and I especially enjoy the subtle nc/reluctant aspects of your works. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
reality check

Like his wife would not smell the sex since he didn't wash off?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot!

Very hot series! I have always loved your stories and these new, long anticipated ones are some of your best work yet. Thank you for taking the time to write and post them. I love your work the best out of all of the writers here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Please add more to this story as I think it is so hot for Marie to be essentially "stealing" Jacob's sperm from his married wife. I have my man who is married to another woman practically additcted to cumming in my pussy rather than his wife's. I love to visit with him and know my pussy is full even while his wife serves me tea and dinner. It's my sperm and not hers anymore. Hoping to get more ideas from this story and others that you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This story is so lame. If he wants Marie so bad then he should just go back to her. Like the wife didn't sense what was going on, women aren't that clueless....only in stupid stories like this.

qwikguyqwikguyover 12 years ago
Exciting

Ignore the Anonymous Commenters that criticized your work. There is another agenda which they have. I found "Passion" an exciting and an enjoyable story. I would very much enjoy your continuing arc on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Your bio said you were getting crap for your stories but these were beyond hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please

Can they please get back together? Divorce his wife or something... this is making me cry, and I don't even know the full story, I'm sure their history/background would make me cry more... 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2103 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES