All Comments on 'Claire, Daddy and David'

by claire2010

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fuckin awesome

Fuck Claire you have done it again. Awesome.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 14 years ago
Amazing

Claire...I had to listen to your audio again. Together with your voice, your descriptive and repetitive use of words such as panties, cock, cunt is such a turn-on. I love the daddy/daughter content and hope you continue with it. I wish it were I going shopping with you for panties. :) On the audio when you have your fingers in your pussy is sooo hot; only wish I could hear you doing it longer. Love your audio and you can definately make me cum. Looking forward to your next one and cumming with you again. mmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lost in your words

i was captured by the strong current of your words, dearest claire... letting myself not only hear what you were saying but feeling it as well. i became lost in your sounds and feelings and let them take me to a place i never wanted to leave.

you allowed the tension to build oh so slowly and steadily as i became harder and harder and wetter and wetter. i've never cumm without touching myself but with your lush warm voice wrapped around my pulsating cock, i do believe it could have happened at any moment. i clung to the top of that passionate wave, what seemed like forever and a moment, and then dropped down down down into a sweet abyss as i came over and over... and then your story ended...it's the second time man has been kicked out of paradise...i know in my mind i was in your gorgeous pussy and ass, if only for a moment...one glorious moment!!

you have raised the bar with this submission, baby girl---and god bless you for it!!

lots of love, daddydavid xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sexy

This is one helluva sexy story, your voice is so sultry and hot. I shot my load real fucking hard to this one, keep up the good work babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Such a Hot Story

There she goes again saying such naughty things as only she can and getting me so turned on !

I love this follow up 3 way story and the way you know just when to say that one word in that tone that can make me jizz cum in my pants!

God I wish you were my neighbour you sexy baby girl, stay naughty and I'll stay hard for you.

P.S. Hearing your wet pussy again is such a hot, sweet sound to my ears ,I almost busted my zipper!!

So yeah I loved this story also. xxxWhiskey1965

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not What I Expected.......

As a Claire2010 fan I thought it was okay, something to listen to but, not one of her better ones! I expected it to be in the same class as her others. To me she didn't sound like she was in to it, lacked the dirty talk that she is known for. I prefer

1-on-1 (Claire & Daddy), where its just she and I, no third person.

Claire, you got us hooked with your past audio stories, now "up the scale" and give us a real slutty one next! One that will make our cocks ache to release loads of cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thanks Sexy Girl

Hope your happy to know I creamed my pants and can't wait to see where your next audio will take us in that smart sexy mind of yours!

I never tire of the sounds your damp cunt makes and the thrill I get from it!!

xxxJames

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good!

it was pretty good Claire, but ended abruptly in my opinion, no lingering after words or comments by Claire to David or her Daddy about how naughty they were to do that to her... still, good work as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
claire, you have done it again

Clarire: you are without a doubt the most erotic story teller on Literotica. With your very sensual and little girl voice talking about your expierences you always make me very hot. wish I could be your daddy for a day. will be waiting for your next story as well as the pix you promised me. I have heard all your stories here and have always voted on them, naturally you always receive a 5. Please keep up the good work.

mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i beg to differ...

"Anonymous" who said, "Not What i Expected..." is full of shit...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sweet

What a sweet voice, and so freaking HOT I love this slut's stories, don't stop posting them baby! And polite disagreement with other comments please!

LonedaddyLonedaddyabout 14 years ago
I liked it,........

I've been a fan right from the first post. Even though I liked this one, I have to admit that I also prefer the audios of Claire "alone" with daddy. Every one has their own likes & dislikes.

Guess what it all boils down to is, her audios and stories may differ on how long it takes to shoot your load but, Claire always seems to make it happen! Keep posting babygirl!

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxabout 14 years ago
Claire Rides Again!

The reigning queen of audio porn has done it again. Great story! Great buildup! Great voice! Another 5 star performance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Don't Forget

Ok I love all your story's and yeah that wet pussy of yours sounds so great !, but what about those lovely natural breast and nipples of yours ,I can't believe your daddy doesn't pay them enough attention!!

Could you give us a little more details about that moist panty clad cunt you tease us with in your highly erotic tales?

I long to hear you include your breast in one or all of your wonderful story's.

This is a request not a complaint of sweet sweet Claire!!

xxx Daddy Seamus

GrandfatherCoyoteGrandfatherCoyoteabout 14 years ago
Another wonderful experience!

Claire, you are just the BEST! Thank you little one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
stories

Claire,

With the talent and voice that god gave you, if there are rewards from this site to the creators, you deserve all that they give. I love all your stories, and your accent is a turn on for all. Keep the stories cumming.

mature4fun Colorado USA

DaddyJohnDaddyJohnabout 14 years ago
You get to me every time!

I love your hot sexy, sensual voice! You always have a hot story and with your breathless voice and that always sexy accent (to me at least) you never fail to make me hard. I love a good daddy/daughter story anyway but you make it even hotter with your soft voice, you draw us in and make, me at least, feel like I am the lucky daddy who you love and want to please. With this one you show you and daddy are even willing to share, which makes it even hotter yet! I always look for a new story from you and I get the headphones out so I can hear your voice without distractions. You never fail to satisfy, and I never seem to get enough of your stories either, I listen to them over and over. Please keep posting!

mxf2xmxf2xabout 14 years ago
Awesome as usual!

Wow Babydoll, you never fail to please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More Incest Claire.

Hi Claire

You're wonderfull and you treat us horny guys so nice! I gave you 5 stars and am rooting for you. But for me myself and I, I would desire my daughter only for myself. Daddy and daughter love is special. It is the incest thing. Also the fact that a father and daughter are so close and devoted to each other anyhow. so forbidden and for me so HOT! Thank you ...Thank you...Thank you for all your hard work. I realize that you cannot fulfill all of our diverse needs and desires since you are just one person and we are so many

BiBigirlBiBigirlalmost 14 years ago
VERY SEXY

Hi Claire! You are sooooooooooooo sexy and HOT! Keep submitting, Baby Girl!

leontomaxleontomaxalmost 14 years ago
Great!!

HOT story, very hot!! Made me hard and ready to go!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great job!

I always await your new stories and you never disappoint. Thank you for delivering another orgasm inducing story!

Bfs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Great but not as hot or descriptive as my fave, the French Maid one, where there was more teasing and hot reluctance / danger of getting knocked up and description. Still, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Gorgeous Love you do you have a sister !

Maybe its time to introduce your little sister to the pleasures of daddy ? That I would love to hear as you teach her all the naughty things you and daddy have learnt to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
KyBlue

Claire you did another wonderful job. You always make me ache for ur daddy. I luv listening to you. Please keep the stories cumming.

SonwithagunSonwithagunalmost 14 years ago

Fucking hot as allays little lady. I bet your daddy is really proud of his little girl being so sweet and obedient; you deserve all the hot fuckings he gives you!

Keep the stories coming sweetie. I love hearing the dirty talk about your cunt and your fear of getting pregnant. I'm going to go enjoy this story for the second tie tonight! Thanks for the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more please

i love this everyone so far has been super hot and so damn sexy i'll need a whole case of tissues listening to your voice. TY Claire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

this story was so hot .your stories always get me off and make me so fuckin horny .never fails .i love your voice keep posting them and ill keep gettin off on em .i like uniforms too cheerleader college girls etc i have always thought aussie women were smokin hot....xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

your stories make my limp dick stir.. keep em cumming honey.

luv ya

etman.555

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
oh baby girl!

you are by far the most amazing audio fuck I have ever had! 5 stars for daddy n david... you're the best sweet lil nasty girl. thank you for all the pleasure. hard as a rock from stjohnslaptop :p

Jay33cafeJay33cafeover 13 years ago
Amazing

Damn Claire you are amazing. Your little voice is so fucking sexy i cant stand it. Id love to be your daddy and fuck you in that sweet pussy and ass, repeatedly :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another great story

Wow, these stories just get hotter and hotter. I'm so glad I discovered you. Andy

stoptouchinthosemonkeesstoptouchinthosemonkeesover 13 years ago
what a nice daddy!!

daddy sharing his baby with a lucky young man...what a generous daddy to give someone a chance to love his angel, too...now i can fantasize that i'm daddy and david all at the same time...what a fun way to multi-task and what a slippery wet story, Princess!! lots of love, daddy xxx

OralDaveOralDaveover 13 years ago
DP daughter

Okay. Ass fucking is now higher on my list-- at least hearing your stories is getting a rise out of me (right now-- you should see). But what has me really turned on is the delicious sex sandwich David and Daddy make with you in the middle. If it were me (too bad)-- I don't know if I'd want your ass or your cunt. I'd probably want to fuck your cunt and cummmm in your tight little pussy. Thanks again, Claire.

flocciflocciover 13 years ago
So hot

I am so glad I found this site, but I am even happier that I have found this amazing voice. I would love to have been involved in this threesome. Please record more

Savag3m1ndSavag3m1ndover 13 years ago
Always Great!

The best part about Claire's work is you already know its going to be great and get you off even before you click the link. Keep it up Claire!

rbpacker04rbpacker04about 13 years ago
So erotic

I haven't read or listened to all of Claire's submissions but I'd have to say that this was the hottest and most erotic so far. Being taken at the same time by her father and a young friend, how much better can it get.

Her voice drips with sex and desire. I think she could make most men cum by reading the phone book forget the story content although that is always excellent as well.

And the background noise from an airport just adds to it. Sounds like maybe she was recording it in a dorm room.

When are we going to see some new stories, Claire?

I would love a frontal pic showing your tits and pussy. You have my email.

Hope to hear from you soon.

raepheronraepheronabout 13 years ago
Perfection

The idea of double teaming this tiny girl...mmm.

dz2681dz2681about 13 years ago
Great

You did it again Claire, wish I had a neighbor with a sex crazed daughter like you. Glad your daddy likes to share was great hearing you get double teamed, your screams and moans are music to my ears. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you sooooo much

I just had to say I think I have only been through about 6 or 7 of your submissions so far and this without a doubt is my new all time favorite. Although it seems that every story I hear you tell is my new favorite one this one will defiantly remain high on the list because my name is David. I could listen to this story all night and I just might do that but I want to hear some others as well but believe me this one will be listened to many many more times in the future. Thank you again so much for making me lose control and lose quite a bit of cum in the process!

DirtyDirtyDaddyDirtyDirtyDaddyalmost 13 years ago
Hmmmm....

Hot story, Claire! As usual, I was rock hard as soon as you started talking.

But if i was your "daddy" I'm not sure I'd want to share you... no matter how hot the situation might be. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hi Princess!

claire...

i'm going to miss you soooooo much!!! i wish only the best for you, always!!

love, daddydavid xxx ps---thank you for everything!

stoptouchinthosemonkees

JackVettrianoJackVettrianoover 10 years ago
It's got all I need and more

What a great little story, I loved it from the start to the end. I'm new to the daddy thing and after this I really will be looking for more. Your teasing young voice and 'interaction' as you were reading where wonderful. It made it feel so real and I love that about any story.

The content was just what I'm into, I slut two guys and slow teasing getting her wet and then both having her!!! Wow really one of my biggest turn on's is to give a girl all that attention. I will be looking out for more. Thanks for producing the great little sexual adventure. 8/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Very, very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Young!

Claire sounds like a very young teen. Such a cute little girl. Bummed and fucked at the same time. Just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad audio

Fake girly voice whispering...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too Garbled and whispery

Might be good if I could distinguish the words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very sexy, very young!

Just great! Voice just a bit soft in spots, but very sexy and hot.

So titillating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

Yes her voice is soft but she is so sexy -- i love all Claire's stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfect girly girl

Claire, you read my perverted mind! Perfect timing and use of bold words every time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Wow. Bizarre and healthy at the same time! Animal and angel. Spirit trapped in the body. Body trapped in the spirit. The lament and rebellion of the soul. The triumph of desire over the pain of life. Amen and whatever gets you through the night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Difficult to hear

Difficult to hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i love wanking into my daughters little panties when I listen to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I miss u claire2010! U make me and so many other men spunk!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Come back Claire

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous