All Comments on 'Housewife Hookers'

by jjones9

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sickest Ever on Literotica!!!

I can't believe anyone would write this! Even as a fantasy, it should not be written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
SICK

You are an ill educated sick SOB and I'll bet women are disgusted with you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Sick is as sick does. And Boy you are sick. I am so glad I didn't read the story just the last sentence. That was plenty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You need help.....urgently

Without a doubt, in over a decade of enjoying some wonderful stories, I have to say your "story" is the sickest, most degenerated ever posted. Obviously you are a very, very mentally ill ass to try to pass your pathetic writing as a story. Do the loyal readers justice and never post on Literotica again. You are one sick bastard. (By the way, WTF is pron? Did you mean porn, you sycophant?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I am sick reading this

You had better keep your day job because you don't write for shit. The absolute worst story I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Arsehole

You are a dead set cunt, when you get you head out of you arsehole fill it with TNT & blow your self home to the shithouse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Is this rubbish?

A load of wankers who read free porn saying that one form of this is worse than the other- Ha!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Re: "Rubbish"-What?! You'd pay for shit like this?....

....in the case of this story for once I wish the editors had got it wrong and put it in loving wives.

ryu77ryu77about 14 years ago
WTF????????????

I mean wow, I hope you get trashed for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Incredible

and I mean that as in completely and utterly unbelievable.

You have a pissy 9 to 5 job in a medical supply company, and use a ficitious substance (spanish fly) to become a pimp, extortionist, murderer, conman, pornographer, and all-around master criminal? LOL

You sound as if you couldn't commit the crime of littering without getting tossed into prison. Even your fantasy imagination doesn't approach the border of reality. and if you're going to fantasize, try sticking to something erotic and perhaps mildly plausible, like winning the lottery...

Better yet, the next sick and twisted fantasy you spend your ample masturbation time on... keep it to yourself!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nope

This made no sense from a character perspective. The story started out well enough, and then just sort of went off the rails, throwing everything in with a complete lack of realism or motivation. Went from ok to really dumb incredibly quickly.

I don't usually post negative comments, but this one really warrants one.

thebrick55thebrick55over 10 years ago

i guess that is the nature of this site that we can and do write about anything sexual.

but that was rape pure and simple and it was impossible for me to continue reading.

I guess I was taken by surprise by the title . no woman should be drugged and raped its wrong

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Housewife Hookers

I hope this story is made up. If not you are a cunt and I hope you die a slow painful death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another wonderful comment from the asshole of LIT!!

5 for effort and content and to help offset the asshole of LIT' 1 vote. if anyone should die it's this fool who keeps reading these stories an then botches like the ugly old ED fag!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous