All Comments on 'Another Woman's Husband'

by CaliGrl83

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FionaVolpeFionaVolpealmost 14 years ago
Seriously?

Can the main character's ego be any bigger? There's sexy confidence and then there's skank. No wonder she's divorced. Not too many errors for the length of the story but keep a closer eye out. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Huge?

"He was huge! His cock was at least an inch in diameter and long enough to do some damage. " If his cock was at least an inch in diameter, it was like getting fucked with a broom stick! The author needs to re-read her own stories before submitting them or go to an adult toy store and measure a few dildos to get an idea of size.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
If this isn't her lover or husband she's a skanky slut!

Seriously these 2 statements in your story raised my eybrow!

"He was huge! His cock was at least an inch in diameter and long enough to do some damage. Not like I cared so much about length - I'm a girth girl. I like a thick cock and he was like a birthday gift! "

"My exhusband had introduced me to anal but he didn't like it much. It was too much pressure on his sensitive little cock."

An inch in diameter would be like a hotdog in a package of 10! You know the one's they have on sale for .99 cents

So this being said if she's a girth girl then her ex must have been the size of a sharpie pen!

So this statement sounded funny as hell too!

"I felt like he was ripping me into two!"

God forbid if you had a normal size cock in you, you would feel like you have a basebal bat stuck in you!

Well so much for that, if you are going to write at least keep it real and know what you are saying.

And further more if your going to pick up random dudes off the internet be sure and write down where you are going so the cops can put 2 & 2 together and notify the next of kin to come indentify you in the morgue.

But I am not sure this guy (john) in the story is who you are potraying him to be.

I hope the next story is better! I mean it.

I do hope you take the criticism well.

Thanks for writing!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Maybe with 2 inches or more ....

....hell average must be at least around 1 and a half. But when you have those who are probably virgins submitting "fantasies" to this site this is what you get. Clue number two, she thinks you can find a male lover from a pic on the net that ISN"T a serial killer.

Rattlesnake1775Rattlesnake1775almost 14 years ago
Good Job

I see this is your first story, and it's a good job for that. I do not read other peoples comments, so I don't know what everybody is saying, but there is a strong bias on Literotica against infidelity stories, so ignore the blowback. Some things I would point out... you introduced the idea of an ex-husband kind of late, that threw me off. Secondly, there are some minor grammatical errors that trip up things along the way. I am as guilty of this as the next writer, just something to point out. Third, you should defo write a sequel. I'm looking forward to it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cream pies

Not the best. Stop. Writing you are a bad writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad this idiot quit writing.

Despicable.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I disagree with the previous comment.

This was a well-constructed story and extremely well written. Too bad CG did not finish this one and never wrote another Lit story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too Bad She Stopped Writing

The title says it all.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Ummmm...it was truly weak. A bit well written in form but the story was weak.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating bastard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous