All Comments on 'Caught'

by Ray Dario

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
She just needed to find her inner slut...

this story demonstrates how cheating inproved if not saved the marriage of this couple! See, wife needed to cheat a little, then get caught, get very scared and turn into a submisivve slut. Husband needed (he did not know it ) to become a cuckold for a short time (he hopes)so that he could tape the wife, then scare her to death and tell her that she is his slut now!

How in the world they could have ever achieved those marital changes witout the selfless assistance of the cuckolder?

VERY unusual story. I could not stop laughing. (rating for humor value!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
She needs a lession

Ray should have taken Cindy to a place where she could watch him fuck another woman. that will be the perfect revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Let'see

Ray didn't know what to do. He felt anger, betrayal and hurt but there was also another feeling in him.

How about you go in there wimp and kick the hell out of his ass and send her packing...No problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
one last time

do her one last time then send her packing would have

been my choice. as noted, her 'punishment' will be way too enjoyable.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
And a true slut is born

Now all Ray needs to do is start making money off the bitch. He can arrange for her to be banged several times each day and charge for her services. That way she can get fucked and he can make some serious cash off the bitch while she is still in good shape to draw prime money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SHOOT

shoot them both!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yea, right!

Ray needs to go get himself some crotchless panties, turn them around backwards, put them on, then call Kevin to come over and do him too! Because, Ray definitely don't have any BALLS!

Le

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loving mother

If your loving mother knew what you write about i don't think she would be so loving sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Poor Ol Ray

Was eaten by a dingo, a shit eating dingo at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I'm laughing my ass off at the comments

No doubt the main characters ass is grass as most readers pointed out. Lighten up readers, it's just a story, kind of funny I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
She's a Happy Camper

Read her mind. What started out as secretly and totally fucking, sucking and making love to another man just became an opportunity to fuck any and all she wanted and...she got to keep her bill paying hubby. What a happy slut, what a fucking idiot...only two weeks and she was totally into all out fucking.

There are guys out there like that? Wow, the girls must be excited!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WHY NOT SIGN OVER YOUR FINANCES TO HER...LIVE IN THE GUEST BEDROOM

COOK CLEAN AND WAIT ON COMPANY...MAYBE WEAR A FRENCH MAIDS UNIFORM.....YOU DUMBASS...GET RID OF HER

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Huh?

Regarding the negative comments: What did you guys think this was going to be about?

Overall, decently written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the worst mindless prattle I ever skipped thru !!

By a half idiot whom could not be creative if his life depended on it.

Absolutely worthless !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another one

Just another author who doesn't understand how to write a complete story. Oh well.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
WACC

wow.......just another slut married to a pussy

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@huedogg in this story the husband is WIMP against Troubadour's story. This man will be soon creampieeating.....

This wife is a whore!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A DOM COMES OUT AND AND A SUB SLUT

is born, are they all happy? TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Asshole

If he was smart he would bring another woman in for the cheating bitch to play. Still, this is just another cheating wife story with hubby's approval. FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not His

Everybody owns her. Dummy didn't set her straight with his intentions and she already thought - yes, she was going to like being his slut - too!

Oh well, lots of antibiotics and eventual despair for him.

Thanks for a quick read.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Nothing mentioning cuckold in the tags...

1* for wasting my time. A simple prologue saying cuckold story or at least something to that affect in the tag line would have prevented me from starting to read a story I HATE, but since the author was not courteous enough to do so, I am not courteous to give him more than one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Willing cuckold. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5*

Willing cuckold. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Slut wife story.

enough said. 5*

Fighting41Fighting41about 11 years ago
Written by a 13yo

Enough said 1*

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
How did this story...

ever get more than one star?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Married to a Slut?

It is one thing to fuck a slut.That is not all that great an honor or a pleasure. It is another thing to be married to a slut.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Stupid bitch, stupi hubba

...and - as proven - one of the most untalented authors on this site, probably dreaming of sloppy seconds.

Ray - please stop this torture..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why stay?

She's a cheating slut. Unless he watches her 24/7 she'll cheat again. Time for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Revenge? What revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what a fuck up

same old shit wife fucks around hubby likes a man would have slip the pussy off that bitche

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
I liked it.

Gave it 5 stars for ingenious plot.

I like Ducky's comment about pimping her out to make money. Let her earn her keep on her back with her legs spread. Also, I would have then taken the tape after rewinding, both go to her parent's house (assuming they lived in same town) and take it in, threatening to expose her for the slut she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
stinks

not worth anything

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmm

Read a lot on this site and this is one of the worst stories I have read. How many times do guys not just man up and burst in and stop their wives from being a whore. This storyline done to death.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Revenge?

Revenge? Just for laugh...

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Okay

So the next day, after Ray has had his fun he realizes that fucking his slut wife may have been fun but it had also killed his marriage. Sure fucking a slut might have some appeal to those people who enjoy swimming in sewers! There is the excitement of risking catching an STD! Woo Hoo! Unfortunately, he had married her for a reason. He wanted a life partner. Someone he could trust, someone who had his back, someone who he would die for. Someone to build a home with, and to raise children with. She was not that person. No she was a stupid, selfish, slut - not a wife or mother. He phoned his lawyer and got the paperwork started. (Had you added that or something to that effect you would have boosted this story to the mid 4's) Very few people like a slut wife or the guy who stays with her.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reality

You like so many others write about a husband who catches his wife having sex with another man and he gets a hard on watching his wife being screwed by her lover. Fantasy is one thing but this is a little bit much. What kind of a man would would do this, do you know any. I sure and hell wouldn't and I think anybody who was half a man would. You like so many others ruin your own stories with this kind of bull shit.

wonder203wonder203about 9 years ago
no imagination

Lack of imagination and poor writing. Bored reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
shit more crap

Just more crap. A 1 because i cant vote lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story makes no sense.

And its not erotic, just a pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
if anyone knows crap it's dear annonty he's full of it!

I have you a 5 for effort and content. Fuck you annony you asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife cheating slut then "surprise surprise"husband tuns into sniveling wimp assed cuckhold.

I hate cuckhold stories unless maybe they are just role playing out a fantasies, and would never happen for real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What do I look for when I read a “Love Wives” story in Literotica?

A masterpiece of English literature? No!

An unknown writer of Shakespeare caliber? No!

A real life story? No!

A moral and exemplary narrative that changes my life? No!

A jack-off auxiliary? YES!

However I had found a lot of well developed and interesting stories. So I will love that the moral morons dismount their very imaginary high horses and fuck off!

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
worse

This has to be one of the worse stories I have ever read on this site so far. it was crap. all about another pussyfide husband with a whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How long before she catches something?

Something he can't divorce? Like herpes or aids? Just because she's a cheating whore doesn't mean he needs to expose himself to her stupidity. Bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

stupid ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Opinion?

Disgusting. How any man can get aroused watching his wife screwing another man is beyond me. I find the very thought of it disgusting. 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Misleading

It said in the description that he got revenge, how? She's still a whore and he's the cuck that's still married to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS IS CUCKOLD FANTASY

The heading of the category here is revenge, where is it? Once again you have some fantasy from a faggot who can't get hard unless someone else is doing the fucking of his wife. So there's only one man involved in this equation and he's the lucky guy with nothing to lose in this adventure.

The slut of a wife can't go a couple of weeks without lots of sex before she's willing to cuckold the man she loves more than anything. Are we supposed to believe that there are women of such low character that they can't wait a couple of weeks for the man she claims she wants to spend her life with. She shows absolutely no love or respect for the man. But then again he has no self respect so I guess you can't expect this shameless slut to have any.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nothing good

about this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WHAT!

This story is just overall sick bad and lousy maybe the author should see a shrink something is definitely wrong

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

PURE SHIT! You're sick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

Sorry if I found my wife in that situation I'm sorry having the evidence I wouldn't have showed her the film it would have been for my solicitor as evidence, I would have entered the bedroom when he had cum in her and thrown him out with out his clothes, checked his identity then tossed his clothes out to him. Then turned my attention to my wife telling the whore to start packing and go to her mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He Lost All Credibility

When he became aroused watching another man cuckold him. How many people will Kevin tell? How many of his friends, neighbors, coworkers and family either already know or soon will? She is already treating him as a Beta male to her Alpha lover. The first time she spread her legs for Kevin she ceased being a loving wife to her husband. From that point on, she was a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Because Ray is a sick cunt who needs to be put out of his misru

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Who wrote this trash?

I just wasted 5 minutes reading something that was written by someone still in puberty having a warped sexual fantasy. complete waste of time

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THIS IS THE FISHING C P R OR NOT

catch em,,,,,photograph em,,,,,release em.....or make other plans, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

This is fucking pathetic

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Horrible story

This was hideous. One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

"He was also incredibly turned on by what he had just seen." I stopped reading right here. The man's a wimp and an ass-wipe and the story should never have been written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What ??

I caught My Ex with a Friend .. I did not get turned on by it at all .. Watching Your wife get nailed by someone is not a Turn on to Most guys I know ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Vote!

Whenever I read a story where a husband gets an erection while witnessing another man having sex with his wife/fiance/girlfriend, my first thought is the story must be written by a virgin teenaged boy. These kind of stories rate a close second to stories where women are forcibly raped but mysteriously are turned on by the event as the most unworthy stories on Literotica. What next? Seven year old girls having sex with the family dog?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Szégyen!

Ilyen írásra nem lehet büszke az írója,ez egy halom hányadék,mínusz öt pont!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fucking cucks

Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Payback

I figured out my wife was cheating. I talked to an elderly man. He asked if I still loved her. I said that was the hard part because I still did love her and didn't want the children to live in a split family and might end up in an his hers and theirs mess. I had a brother who is living in that kind of a marriage. What a mess. The old gentlemen said give it time don't do anything stupid if she loves me she will figure it out and get it right. She did and I confronted her a few years later and we have had some trying time's but still together. She does get upset sometimes and ask can't I forgive her forget it and move on that I am wasting my energy on the past but thing pop-up and takes me back in time and I throw comments at her. I will ask who started it she will say she doesn't remember. I ask what didn't you do with him? She won't answer but will say the more I know the worse I get. She always had a statement when asking our children how many times have you done that if they wouldn't answer quickly she would ask was it 37 times? So when I asked how many times they were intimate? She wouldn't answer I would say how many times do I need to forgive het 37 times or as in the bible like Jesus said 7x77 ? So I will keep throwing statements at her about how bad I was hurt she will say she understands I say she has no idea because I had never cheated on her.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
1 Star for not Warning readers it is Cuck Crap

Please warn readers it is Cuck so we don't waste our time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Undorító írás...

Miért nem érti meg egy író ,hogy az olvasók nagy többsége elutasítja az írásait!??Miért nem száll magába és miért erőlteti ezt a hányadék írást!???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hold on now...where’s the butt kicking that Kevin rightly deserves for taking something that didn’t belong to him? Even if she offered it to Kevin, it wasn’t Cindy’s to give away. She had already promised herself to Ray for life. Ray and Cindy had a marriage contract, they are a legal instrument. If they weren’t so legally binding people wouldn’t go through so much financial, emotional and legal grief in order to break them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

crape ! so were is the revenge ?

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

BTB!! And be quick about it!!!

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Undorító írás...

Miért nem érti meg egy író ,hogy az olvasók nagy többsége elutasítja az írásait!??Miért nem száll magába és miért erőlteti ezt a hányadék írást!???

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

And he is going to stick around?? You gotta be kidding.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A cuck’s idea of revenge on the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No revenge + 1 star, which is still too high a rating. Nothing but a cream pie eating cuck here folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a waste of a story. He goes from being a loving husband to a bastard in 60 seconds. Yeah, his wife cheated. No questions on how long, why, or why she didn't talk to him. Was her forced blow job the revenge? If so, a really poor example. I was generous with 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

going to keep the whore he needs to toss the slut to the curb then beat the shit out of kevin

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - really bad crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pussy wimpy cuck, grow some balls.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

Really is rubbish. Why do these blokes always drive off, all the men i have known including my husband would totally lose it and attack them trying to kick their privates

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Helen1899 is, of course, correct. But the majority of authors here aren't men, no matter what their outward appearance. Consequently, they can't write men as characters.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"He was also incredibly turned on by what he had just seen." - Lost me there. One star for a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Waste of time

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

If it would have only been this easy to catch wife#4 DeeDee screwing around. 5 stars to writer. I love a happy ending. Thans

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a pile of garbage! Why did the author even bother to write this pitiful trash? Surely he could have found something more interesting to do, like watching concrete set, or grass grow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

get your head examined enitre thing is trash

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This sucked..,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another piss weak husband who should divorce the slut he calls his wife and find someone who is faithful.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story is useless to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous