All Comments on 'Amie Does Black Lovers for Hubby'

by nehighlander

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
bettylusvitbettylusvitalmost 14 years ago
good

it was well done , not into the cuck thing husband never watch, reallly not want him too, i l prefer one on one but this story has me thinkin maybe, it was a turn on if u can hold out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice

Well written story. Husband was having his ups and downs when it went from one guy to a gangbang or four. Then he wasn't keen on no protection and finally when all four guys got to do her back door and he never had before. Somehow I believe Amie will be contacting Dwayne in the not too distant future for more loving. The barn down is open and there is no going back. Amie I think set her husband up explaining one night how she enjoyed it with blacks when she was younger and the husband bite on it but at least at the end of the night he was happy. I don't think he will be happy for much longer. Thanks for sharing a great story with us.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 14 years ago
Do I even need to read it!

She wanted to be a slut and setup her husband to let it happen. Now that she has a taste of the wild side. she is never coming back. Sorry Charlie you lose. Take what is of value from the house and hide it. Then cut her loose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

No marriage. No respect. No love. Just a woman fucking black men. Why isn't this fetish story in the IR Fetish section?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great first story

This was very good for a first story. You can be assured it must have been good because some of the usual types bashed you. I'll be looking forward to your next story. Keep it up! Amie is seriously hot.

nehighlandernehighlanderalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments, good and bad!

I showed Amie the comments and we appreciate the good comments. She was disappointed with the bad comments but not entirely surprised. She had told me this would happen. Some just hate to see white women with black men and this just makes it more taboo for her and she says it adds to her excitement. In some folks view the 2 sluttiest thing a woman can do is fuck a black man or be gang banged. You combine the two and it puts some over top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It's really good

What's wrong with the story? I think its really good. I wish my wife would do that. If a white wife enjoys a black cock, why not? I think its hot to see a black cock pumping sperm into a white wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good reading

Yes, all women should do this for their husbands. Black sperm into white cunts is the greatest

GotliebGotliebalmost 14 years ago
Great story

If only all wives should treat their husbands to something so erotic. Ignore the negative comments. Those guys would secretly love to experience something similar. Why would they otherwise choose to read such stories. I think it's great and would recommend all white wives to submit to black fucking on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just Great

Once three black guys fucked my wife at a swingers party and afterwards I too fucked her. What a fantastic feeling when I pushed into her feeling all the other guys' sperm inside her pussy. Now its is a regular occurrence to have a 3-some or 4-some with other men (all blacks with big cocks).

shaman43shaman43about 13 years ago
Attitude

Even we have been in the lifestyle decades this story is a complete turn off. We are not into any kind of humiliation of either one of us. So the disrespect to toward her and the "attitude" toward him would be verboten. In fact it would start a physical altercation which I would win despite my size. I was in the Corps and because I was a sniper, no teams then, we had extra training in all weapons and hand to hand. A good lay is one thing, and for some, a turn on. Attitude is another and deserves a response of correction. If my spouse copped an the attitude as she did she would be out the door and on her ass.

candy4blacks1candy4blacks1about 13 years ago
Loved It !!

WOW....I really loved this story....ahuge turn on......Thank you !!

Candy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!!!!

When Amie spread that brother's ass cheeks and dove her tongue into his shitter I totally lost it.Those who haven't experienced watching their wives doing something like that just don't get it. Cheer up haters - your wives are probably doing the same thing when you aren't around. At least we get to enjoy it.

5 stars only because I can't give 6!

nocluescoobynocluescoobyover 12 years ago
Love it!

Keep up the great writing!

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
Go down on her!

Yo bitch, clean the little lady up!

crazyhubcrazyhubover 12 years ago
awesome wife

Man your wife is an awesome person, i wish more women were open minded like her. sounds like you had the best night of your life..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm with these guys where are all of these great wives hiding. Wives learn from what you are reading.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 11 years ago
wow

iloved it , now it is time to go to a black club out of town and hav some real

fun

candy4blacks1candy4blacks1over 11 years ago
Loved it !!

I have not been picked up at a club....but, I have been black gang banged several times and it was very similar.....wonderful story

Candy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Want a wife like that

So turned on by that story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you will be a cum eating sissy cockhold

trust me I know because I am one. I started the same way and now dress up and walk the black bars selling my mouth ans ass for my wifes man.

james_38671james_38671about 11 years ago
HOT

My wife loves taking on black cocks like this and so do i , never thought i would like sucking cock but i have learned tolike blakc cocks and cum , cleaning both of them also, we have not done a club thing but hav discussed

it, we sure enjoy playing with black cocks now ,try to every week

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wrong title

Should be - "What Amie did to get her divorce."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
real Life

All I am a 39 year old white female and truth is I would not fuck a black ever

just being honest I work in a hospital ER and when black guys come in we fight over who is going to take care of them, it's not want you think most smell they have very poor diets which causes them to have body odor and they make very bad patients they very rude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So hot to watch

When i watch my wife fuck black cock i get so turned on. it is so hot to watch how they make her cum. I often eat her cummy pussy right in front of them and will suck them clean and back hard if they want me to.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 11 years ago
So. Fucking. Hot.

I took this one girl out for our first date last year and when I took her home, I wanted to fuck her so bad. This chick who was her roommate was watching TV with these two black dudes and while I went to pee, the two dudes and the chick started undressing my girl. I barely knew my date and totally didn't know the black dudes or the other chick. The dudes told me to pull up a chair and watch them fuck my date and her roommate. I'm going, WTF, but just played along. I got to eat both girl's cream pie when they were finished. Those dudes had bigger cocks than mine and I'm about 7.5 inches. Fucking hot night. All four of us have gotten together at least five more times since them.

lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
The snakes are out of the box

As i see it the race of the men is totally unimportant. What is Husband agreed to no limits but what the lover she picked said. He could have taken her to a coliseum and and had a do over of the Houston 600 and it would have been good by Amie. There must be specific rules outlined. Second the words said between husband and wife and also between wife and the (lovers) become wounds that fester and become a disease like gangrene they will eventually kill the relationship. Then there are things like what if these guys were white slavers and over power the husband kidnap the wife?? It happens every day in the United States about 1 million disappear. He will not forget that one black man ask her to live with him or that she said later she was ready to sign divorce papers to get fucked. When she did not throw away that letter and phone number she started damage permanently. Two fools her for doing it without specifics set by her and him. NEVER NEVER USE WORDS LIKE LOVER AND DEMEANING THINGS ABOUT YOUR HUSBANDS BODY!!!! The logical conclusion to this story is in my opinion divorce unless it is a true story. I would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wife got gamg banged by black cock

At this party we had at our house last month my wife got very drunk and by the end of the evening was very horny. When most of the people left a few guys stayed and helped clean up. These 5 black guys who had come to the party together stayed and help out my wife Susan.

Little did I know the real reason they stayed to help susan clean up. With a body such as hers I guess it only makes sense that guys would do anything just to get near her. Being very well endowed in the breast department, a very large set of tits sits proudly on top of a very skinny frame, she measure's in at 42-23-35 with double D cup bra and stands 5 feet 1 inch.

Any way the fun started out and one thing lead to another and before I knew it one of the black guys had lead her to the bathroom and proceeded to give her a good fucking with a cock that looked at home on a horse. I don't know how he managed to get that great big huge black cock up what I thought was a very tight cunt, but he did and fucked her good till he shot his load deep into her unprotected cunt. Then the next black guy fucked her to until he added his load into her cunt, followed by the next and next till the 5 black guys had fucked her once.

Then they started the coupling all over again when they moved it to a bed room and ended up staying until early in the morning and fucked my wife non stop all night. They had each fucked her about 4 times each, having cum in her cunt every time, and not being on the pill and no protection being used.

We await her period with abated breath hoping and praying she's not caring a black baby, but time will only tell. She really enjoyed the gang bang and has told me she will have the baby no mater what and is thinking of doing it again if she is pregnant. And if by some small wonder she isn't pregnant, she said she certainly would love to be having a black baby from another man. She just loves how it feels when they fuck her and stretch out her cunt and when they shoot off their hot sperm so deep inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Gotlieb and others

You're all fucking idiots and morons. Your comments aren't worth the time it took you to type them. Anytime a reader bashes another reader for having an opposing opinion on a story that makes him a fucking hypocrite. What's the matter assholes, can't take the criticism. They aren't directed at you, but at this story and writer, but for some strange reason on a shrink would be able to figure out, so many of these rude bastards make it a point to bash others. I read stories for entertainment, not to bash other readers for not agreeing with my take on a story. The title along suggests this a interracial /fetish story. Why isn't it in that category?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
White wife's & Black cock.

I'm a white married man who loves turning white women on to black cock, especially married black cock.. I turned my ex into a black cock slut who couldn't get enough. My current wife likes the occasional black cock. My brother's wife loves to get black cock when he is out of town working. I turned a high school teacher friend of mine who loves suckin cock. Also a high school principal's 50 year old wife who now goes out of town to black night clubs to get all the black cock she can.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
5#

I don't often give a rate of 5 stars. But this story had me so hot I had to. My dick is now sore cuz I beat it too this story. I never wanted any of my 5 wives to fuck a BBC, but one of my girl friends from Minn. had been fucking BBC for years until I came alone. Yes she went back. However while I was deployed in Germany, she got to fuck Less Mc Can, & his partner Eddy Harris, both the same nite. At a concert in Boulder Colo..

Good story, it moves right along.. Thanks for posting it.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Should be bred

Every white woman/girl at least 18years old should have at least one but preferably

Two black babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I read your post on blacktowhite website.

I actually really love your writing style. Your writing flows really well and your story is very arousing. I think my biggest problem is the cuckold thing. I read stories much like your own very often. I just feel kind of weird with cuckold thing. I think it has to do with my personal perception of how men "should" be. Don't let the negative comments get you down. We all have certain things that we find arousing.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
racist fetish

racist fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a cuckold...

My wife enjoys sex with other men and get pleasure from arranging it, watching and joining in (all three). I also enjoy sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths...or more.

She likes sex with black men, but does not find that they are not all huge. I enjoy seeing her white skin against the black. I particular, I get a thrill from seeing black cocks in her mouth. She has no gag reflex. Most occasions there is only one with us (black or white). I have taken her to parties and even arranged parties for her as the only woman there. One of those parties was with a group of black men with white wives or girlfriends. One man came over and joined us while she was sucking on me. He entered her from behind...then led her into another room while one of the wives had sex with me. When I found her she was on her side on a bed with one cock in her mouth and another in her from the rear. I would love to see that sight again. I then entered her well-filled pussy while she sucked-off another black man. Eventually, we went home.

We have moved since the and we have had one black man. Wants to visit again, but does not stay in contact well. I would very much like to arrange an all-black party for her. Where we live it does not seem there are many available.

Btw...we also play with other couples. Then I do not get to watch, because I must please the other man's wife/girlfriend.

I am an arranger...a voyeur...but definitely NOT a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry author, this is for previous anon...

@Anon "Not a cuckold"

By YOUR very description, that is EXACTLY what you are! I was scrolling through comments, and saw how badly you were in denial. Sorry buddy, there MIGHT be a few differences of opinion about what it means to be a cuck, but ALL of the definitions INCLUDE a hubby who arranges for and watches his wife fuck other men. You're RIGHT that you are a 'voyeur', and I'll allow you the 'arranger' title. But YOU ALSO ABSOLUTELY FIT EVERY DEFINITION OF CUCKOLD that there is!!!!!

Please consider the REASON why you can't admit to yourself that you are a cuck. Perhaps on some level, you subconsciencely know that it IS wrong to have the type of open marriage that you have. Open marriage isn't for everybody, and I suppose that many can survive if the couple have both an arrangement AND an understanding. But it seems dangerous for the health of your relationship to be so in denial about what it is that you actually are. All open marriages, by definition, feature a husband that is a cukold: his wife has sex with other men. Since you do manage to have sex with other men's wives, this swinging activity allows you to make those men cuckolds too. Additionally, this makes your wife technically a cucquean. (female version of a cuck).

You might be happy, and stay married for many years to come.....

BUT........

You are now, and probably always will be, a

CUCKOLD!!!!!

sad, but true.

It is what it is.

Addicted098Addicted098over 8 years ago
Too far Too Fast

If this story has any truth with real-life people then I woud have to say,

1st, Your wife has some measurements for such a lightweight women, almost unbelievable. I think it's Too risky to let her loose like that because it will attract too much attention from handsome men as well.

2nd, During sex your wife took too many liberties from getting into a gangbang, unprotected sex, & showing complete slave behavior without consenting with U. You cannot break rules of cuckoldry & still keep relationship strong.

3rd, It was surprising to see how she humiliated U & how U took it & then both of you snapped out of it as soon as sex was over. She must have sort of role-played through whole thing.

4th, U do have good writing style; not too intense not too bland & it makes a good read. I do suggest your wife to follow the rules though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Luv white ladies who love to fuck

particularly if they take black cocks

oralguy82oralguy82about 8 years ago
Great

Hot story, true or not I don't care. I have those fantasies myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
by definition...

he is a cuckold. his wife DOES suck and fuck other men. My sense of this though, is that he and his wife don't subscribe to or participate in any of the husband-demeaning/humiliation activity that many associate with the word cuckolding. honestly i don't think most people who get into the hotwife/cuck do either, and a lot of people are trying it these days. they do it for the thrill, for the excitement and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lovely story

It was a bit over the top at times, but the concept of knowing that your wife is getting fucked (probably better than she ever has been) is lovely and VERY erotic. I have to admit that i had fantasies like that when married to Evelyn (first wife) and was crushed when she wanted a divorce "to live a life of her own" complaining that she got married too young. One evening when I knew she would be leaving but we were still in the same house, different bedrooms, a married male friend came over to talk with us hoping he could help. I eventually went to bed but he stayed and they were in the living room together for a long time. I was certain they were fucking as I was jerking off thinking about it. Much later I found out that she had been having sex with her boss (not our visitor that night) for 8 months If I had known, I would have begged her to stay and told her that she could continue the affair. I would not interfere. What happened eventually? Her boss (who was married) broke off the affair, she had at least four other lovers (that I know of) and two other husbands (still married to the third one) But I can tell you that at the time of her affair with her boss,I loved her and would have wanted to stay married to her through all of them cumming in her. All I wanted was for her to be happy. I would have driven her to their apartments or homes and waited outside until they were done if I could have driven her back to our home. I think there is nothing at all wrong with this story and think that Amie is a wonderful wife.

cummmthirstycummmthirstyalmost 8 years ago
Thirsty lil cucky

Luved your story !!!! If that was my lil Slut for BBC , & I was there , I would have been Beggin to lick her Well fucked cummmm runnin pussy & ass all clean & Suck All those Superior Blk Cocks all clean & Hard .. Im also a lil cummm-slut for BBC .. I Luv bein a faggot cummmthirsty cucky...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife with black men

My wife and I have been married 36 years after dating for almost 6 years. We have both stayed in shape and for 56 years old both look much younger. The sexual adventures we enjoyed over the Year's seem to be running out of new adventures until I talked her into trying a black man which took about a year to get my wife to agree to but with a friend of ours that had lost his wife to cancer a couple years before. He agreed informing us he had not had sex since almost two years before his wife passed. He came over for dinner the following Friday evening and did not leave until Sunday afternoon with my wife staying with him in our guest room joining him late that Friday after she had faked and sucked us both off after dinner. He fucked her again that night in our guest room then twice Saturday morning three more times Saturday night and it was almost 3 pm Sunday before they came out of our guest room then he thanked us for the weekend before leaving my well fucked wife beside me on the sofa.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldabout 7 years ago
lol..

You can never win that race, but its a cute thought. The Black Alpha has asserted her preeminence and taken center stage in your wife's cunt. Thats as it should be. Thats natural. You're Blessed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Another stupid cuck with his brains in his cock end, he has let the Genie out of the bottle she will always go looking for blacks because she can't help it and hubby if lucky will only get sloppy seconds.

If he had been strong laid down the ground rules instead of being a wimp things from his point of view could have turned out more of what he wanted. Instead she made the rules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another black cock cuckold goes down

I've watched three previous wives go black and found it never stops with just one. They've all told me that I could settle for sloppy seconds or none at all. I tried the sloppy seconds for awhile but since they only got sloppier and looser and I could never even touch the sides nor bottoms I finally decided to see for myself just what it is with BBC (big black cock) that turns the women into black cock sluts. I took some drugs that would numb my body from pain one night and went to an all black mens club to pick up a well hung black stud and after a couple of hours I suceeded in getting him tipsy enough to let me fondle his privates. I was quite shocked when he became hard and while we were in a secluded booth he had me reach in his trousers to extract his monsterously huge cock out and put it into my mouth. His bulbous head was purple and so large I couldn't get my lips around it. He took hold of both sides of my head and kept forcing my mouth down until it finally wedged between my lips. I felt as if my jaws were dislocated. I'm still not sure they weren't because my mouth didn't seem to function without quite a bit of pain for weeks afterward. Anyway, I took him home with me that night and we smoked a few marijuana joints until we were both so laid back that anything was ok. I was still so very curious and turned on with the enormity of his size I started undressing him and to my surprise his erection seemed to grow even bigger. I kept playing with his cock and his nipples with my tongue. He then told me to take my clothes off so we could make out easier. One thing led to another and before too long, half hour or so, he was trying to force that monster cock in my asshole. I knew he was never going to get that monster in me and I told him if he ever got it in me it would rip me in two. He just kind of chuckled and said that's what they all say before but after they relaxed their muscles and just let it happen it always felt so good and enjoyable it would give them orgasms galore that was unimaginable. I ask him to go very slow and stop if I were to say so. He assured me if I was hurting too much then let him know and he would stop pushing into me until I gave him the go ahead. He also ask if I had any libricant. He said that might help ease the pain while stretching my sphincter muscles. After he applied some ky to my asshole and the head of his cock things seemed to go easier for me. He reinsereted the head of his cock in my asshole then gave me a few minutes to adjust to his size. It felt as though he pushed one of his feet in me at first. I ask him if he had shoved all of his cock in me at once. When he said he only had the head in I said that I knew he would never get any more than he already had at this time. However, I soon felt much better and even started enjoying the feeling as he started moving back and forward in me. He would push a little more of his huge cock in me then give me a little time to adjust both to his length and girth. It took about an hour, which seemed like three or four hours, for him to get his full length in to me. He started fucking me easily for sometime then as it began feeling more enjoyable for me he picked up his pace until he felt like a jackhammer in my ass. But oh did it feel so good. I had the biggest orgasm in my life and that happened without touching my cock at all. He kept up his pace for another two hours at least with only a short rest period once in awhile. He came in my ass three times and he gave me four orgasms while rubbing his humongous cock over my prostate gland. Afterwards we lay together and he never pulled his cock out of me all night. When I awoke the next morning I had this wonderful sensation of his cock stil buried in my asshole balls deep and as soon as he was sure I was awake he started fucking my ass again until he deposited another load of his hot seed in me. Now I have finally realized why if yu go black, you never go back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My 53yr old BBC HOTWIFE

Hot. Very hot. I know alot of readers find it hard to believe that thete are in fact husbands who enjoy to see their white wives completely and totally satisfied by hung black men. Regardless of age women who have experienced sex with a black man,if honest will admit they wish for it on a regular basis. It happened to my mature wife. I arranged for a massage for her given by a much younger muscular black masseur.on first sight of his huge 9 inch uncut cock, she went for it. Sucking him as best she could. She told me afterward that after pulling back the foreskin that taste and flavour was the most sexually intoxicating experience she had ever had. And after orgasming over and over from the fast and furious long and deep fucking the young stallion expertly layed down, she has been hooked ever since. She was 46 at the time. Now 53 she enjoys the skills and stamina of much younger black partners two or three weekends a month. And I gotta admit it really is quite an incredible performance to wittness. My mature white wife being a complete and total slut to young black horsecock for hours at a time. Much better she says than my 15 or 20 minutes. It is very true. Once a white woman goes black, if honest with herself, will never want to go back to any man other than black for complete sexual satisfaction.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Very hot, I love it when my husband and I enjoy black cock

Very nice hot, steamy story. I loved it. Now I have to read the rest of your stories. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

nehighlandernehighlanderabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Annette!

We appreciate your comment.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
So many

So many fucking liars, so many sick fantasies hiding behind anonymous. If your mammy reads your shit, she will ground you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wife for BBC

This had always been a fantasy of mine. A few months before our week long vacation in the islands I introduced some IR porn to our sex life. The first time she saw a BBC her breath sucked in sharply. By the time we left for vacation she often picked the IR porn over others. The second day there I took her to the clothing optional beach where she got an eye ful. We discussed if we could go further than fantasy. We agreed that we were both open to it, but that we would play safe and use condoms. I could tell she was thinking about it. I arranged for a massage. As the black masseuse worked her I could tell she was getting hot. The black masseuse looked in my direction where I sat rubbing myself. I nodded to him to give the go ahead to try more. He fondled my wife more boldly and she began to moan softly. He paused and she opened her eyes to gaze at him. He slowly dropped his shorts and her eyes widened at his large black cock. Looking at me she seemed to question what was happening. I told her to see where it won’t. She began to suck his cock as he fondled her bare ass. Eventually they moved to the bed where he ate her out to several orgasms. Eventually she cried out for him to fuck her. I said that I would fetch the condom. She said fuck the condom, she wanted him bareback. I was shocked. The black man grinned at me as he put the head of his cock at the entrance to her cunt. “Your wife wants to feel my bare cock. I’m going to fuck your wife bare and she is going to beg for my seed”. With that he pushed into her. He fucked her twice that day and filled her cunt with his semen. I was in shock.

The biggest shock was the next night when she met three men at a club and told me that she wanted all three of them. By the end of our vacation she had fucked 11 different men and was hooked.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
See

Like I said, more liars and damn liars. Why do people feel the need to.post this bullshit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
White wives

Beautiful picture and perfect little whore for blackmen to use. She was turned and addicted before you were married and it was just a matter of time before she was spreading for a nasty black man. I don’t think this is real and it’s a shame, nothing hotter then a submissive white slut on a mattress with big blackmen standing in a circle looking down at her. She is easy and her husband isn’t strong enough to stop them from feeding her addiction. She’ll be ruined and stretched out from being abused and bred before they are done.

oldfart4funoldfart4funover 3 years ago
Very hot story!

Thanks for sharing, loved the story and well written. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

My husband has a fantasy to have multiple black fuck me. I said I didn’t want that but he kept showing videos and I would finger fuck myself to sleep. We knew of a bar that blacks hung out so we had drinks and they took to the back room the three blacks ducked my pussy my ass and shot cum down my throat. I asked my husband if he liked being raped. Two hours later I could barely move but I never had so many climaxes. I wanted more so they started again and I said I am a black whore from this day forward. After I recovered, I gave then my address and said they would be welcome. I said I might get my entire to be fucked after I told them how much I climaxed. I don’t care what my husband says he started this and now he loses me,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wimp

he let his whore wife fuck four strange black men .and then she started talking him down like he is worth less piece of shit , the wimp must be gay ,why would any man stick his dick in any pussy , after four men came in her nasty pussy, oh by the way white women are easy.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
DUMB ASS HUSBAND

I am fine with wife sharing.. and I love interracial.. but to allow a anything goes gang bang is just stupid..unprotected is stupid.. and her letting them fuck her ass and DP is Hot too but NOT if she has never even let her husband have her ass.... she is a stupid bitch and he is a dumb ass...but the story was erotic

charliem100charliem100almost 3 years ago

It was good until she sticks her tongue in his ass. After that I came right to this page and gave it one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a married female who did a 7 black man gang bang in college. That hooked me! I craved black cock day in and out. I would even fuck them during my period. Now 50 years later, yes, I'm 70, I still crave the feel of black cock as it fills me up and leaks from my sopping pussy.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuover 2 years ago

Nov2-2021 yes yes yes I loved your story - yes I am wet and horny and I will read all your stories. Robbie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great story, I met a MWF on AAF and we started sec play on line, I went out of town and she found another Black man to her first time with BBC. She was very disappointed because he wasn’t dominate like I was in online sex play. She promised to make it up to me, so I recruited two of my Rec League bros and met her at SF Marriott,

We met in bar and then headed to rent room, she may been a shy White House wife when we started. But after weekend that she told husband she was visiting a friend. She was able to take all of us at one time,

The best part is she has one of all of us visit her home in San Raphael. She even brought us green uniforms, so her neighbors think she is having home repairs.

Now she had been hinting at seducing her neighborhood stay at home wives to joins us…

Stay at homes wives have a HUGE imaginations and need HUGE BBC’s

May I suggest to white husbands, don’t bring home interracial porn. You plant thoughts that will be explored when you aren’t home. Snd stay at hone wives share more then cooking recipes

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Pretty My exact Fantasy. 100 stars to Writer. I was lucky because I had a half dozen black friends that I could always call to come fuck my wife. Never had to seek blacks at bars to bring home. But having her take My Black Friends Bare Back without Birth Control was sooo Hot! Never had any Black Kids to raise but it wasn't for lack of trying.

Love this story really gave me wood finally. thanks

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Buster you are one low life, lying piece of white trash. You have your own fantasy to match every cuck story posted. I’m surprised you were able to take that Jamal dildo pacifier out of your mouth to eat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is little doubt that all white wives and women need to experience just once being filled with a black cock pushing against and depositing their sperm, cum and spooge up against their cervix. Once this takes place and they feel the cum as it drips out of their pussy they will be black cum sluts for the rest of their lives, een to the point of allowing their black lovers introduce them to be fucked and whored out to their black friends!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this and dream my wife will someday repeat her earlier life experiences with powerful black men who she dated in college and during an internship miles away from home. She loves sharing her stories with me. I have saved this story bookmark in my favorites folder. I read it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

People that actually enjoy these “fantasies” in real life might as well have their balls chopped off. Not like they actually use them anyways

Sparky2022Sparky2022over 1 year ago

I am always on the lookout for a black but educated stud to service my wife. She enjoys me finding her a big black stud to service her. It has been a turn on fo so many years to see her black lovers, both male and female service her. I have a remarkable wife. 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous