All Comments on 'Tipping Point Ch. 04'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
On a roll

Good story line with many paths to take. Busy starting to look good. Settled in apartment and wife appears to have a friend in a apartment building. Also have two possible love interests, mother of current lawyer and first new client. Enjoying this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Deja Vous

Please don't put this guy back with his wife. The only good thing she did for him in the last 3-5 years was treat him coldly, with disrespect, refused to talk with him or consider any time to work on their marriage and consequently, it convinced him to leave her and his job...good fot her!!!!

My first wife carried on behind my back. She was discreet but she cheated. For years I traveled all over North & Central America, Europe and behind the Iron Curtain. Sensing a loss of my wife due to adultery, I resigned, we did talk (3rd person) and three months later I caught her, at it again. When she came home that night, I calmly talked to her, told her she had a problem and I could not and would not put up with it! I moved out that weekend and strangely, never felt the first twinge of anxiety or guilt, just cared for and took care of my son. That was 31 years ago and I have never felt bad, she didn't turn out to be the woman I loved and trusted. I have never spoken badly about her and when friends asked a few years after we were divorced if I would take her back, the answer was 'NO'.

So, please don't put him back with her and, By The Way, you are a very good writer and I am enjoying your story and writing style. Looking forward to more!

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 14 years ago
Wonderful!

One of the differences between a so-so story and a really good one is how the background material is woven in. This isn't all about just the people and their personalities, the author introduces real life-type business material that fleshes out the story and gives it both meat and interest. Adding too much detail is as bad as not having enough. The balance here is at the "tipping point". This takes both research and worldly experience. Many authors don't have the patience for either. Fortunately, this one does. <p> These long serial stories do not necessarily appeal to me, but this one certainly has grabbed my interest because coaster2 is such a talented writer. Write on!

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Very smoothly put together

Now we are 99% sure that she is a cheater and 100% sure that she is a shrew. The only thing is that she continued the lack of communication into the separation.... Which probably means he probably could make a lawyerless divorce!

Also atractive women are in one's own eyes and he if he is seeing them it is because he is all ready moving on.

KoreavetKoreavetalmost 14 years ago
tweakers

Years ago [50] our instrument people got tired of operators tweaking the controls on one process, so they installed a set of functional controls inside a panel, but left the disconnected knobs in place for the tweakers to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Most Impressive Chapter Yet!

Jerry in Washington State, USA - Wonderful! I very much enjoyed the detail on how Stan's customer base is expanding and his experienced handling of the equipment problems that came up. I loved the hints of future romantic / sexual interludes and I especially loved the more realistic handling of Stan not immediately jumping into bed with someone the first chance he gets. I do so much appreciate the maturity Stan displays by reminding his son that his mother is STILL HIS MOTHER and encouraging him to keep in touch with her. I could still easily live without the hockey stuff, but I do see how it gives Stan a chance for some recreation and non-work time. Your story is now NUMBER ONE on my list to check for new chapters. I very much look forward to more about Stan's life and I do admit I'm getting a little antzy for some romance / sex life for Stan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
excellent

I am enjoying the heck out of this story. I cannot even tell you why. It is well written the characters seem real and even the soon to be exW is not a demon, just a messed up woman. I am looking forward to many more installments to this story.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
ONCE THE NEW BALLS BEGIN BOUNCING

don't forget the old ones still have use. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
A NEW LIFE MEANS A VARIETY OF CHANGES

and a lot of scootin" and rootin" to accomplish. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous