All Comments on 'Careful What You Wish For'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
zed0zed0almost 14 years ago
Lady You Are One Hell of A Ball Buster

I don't know what some guy did to you, to turn you into such a vile misogynist, but I suspect you deserved it.

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 14 years ago
Honestly,

I don't think many men (and I mean real men), have this kind of fantasy. So nothing to worry about! Good story though, a warning to those who have this strange and stupid fantasy.

AzpiriAzpirialmost 14 years ago
Right on...

I couldn't agree more with the moral of the story. I certainly don't see the thrill of having another man have sex with my wife, but I can definitely relate to what the woman in the story is saying. The husband is an idiot, and I'm happy she found Tim. THAT is what a couple is being about, not sharing sex partners.

apollonaapollonaalmost 14 years ago
Huh???

You mean that in the quote below,

"With little left for him to do, he slumped down and sobbed, swearing to himself that if he ever found a woman like Sue in his uncertain future, that he'd never let his fantasy rule his brain again."

with all that he's just lost, he's going to continue to fantasize about shit like this?? Wow, serious? I don't really know, but isn't that kinda really messed up?

Different strokes I suppose...

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Nicely Done

The story comes from the back brain..... People know this instinctively but let the gaudy music and images of the modern world confuse them. It is interesting that becoming fixated on an idea can destroy your whole life....

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
Golly ANOTHER wimp story...Yawn

What is it with guys like Britease Matt Moreau and slipruff?. 95% of their stories are all the same. Theoir sexual obession it pathelogical with these guys.

This story starts off interestingly. The Husband is boor and a oaf.

and one could make the case that is partly responsible.

But what part of the his fantasy involves serial cheating? Lying ?

if you re-read the story think of all the lies the Wife told.

If the husband is that bad in bed doesn't the wife have a marital obligation to tell him? Shouldn't he be given a chance to improve?

Instead she lies for YEARS throughout the marriage.

She lied about that particular session of the sex.

She lied about seeing TIM and NOT having sex with him.

Then she lied about NOT seeing TIM

She lied about the number of times she is having sex with Tim.

Writing a wimp story once in a while is one thing ... but to do it over and over and over again with no variance tells us that these writers are mentally unbalanced.

In the end this author just like the Matt Moreau and Slipriff deviant sexual obsession with cuckoldery and male humiliation ends up destroying the story because the main issue is never touched upon.

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 14 years ago
To The Point.

While Harry in Va makes a few nice points, I think he missed the entire point of this story: The wife never wanted to engage in this in the first place; she didn't know until hubby all but forced her to do this that hubby was, in fact, lousy in bed; and by then, the marriage was dead anyway. I think the real point here wasn't that wifey was cheating. Hell, hubby started it, and now he gets to reap what he sowed. I think the point is really that once he started her on this path, she lost her love for him altogether. Thus, I'm not sure that her cheating was really the cause of the marital breakdown. To the contrary, it was hubby foisting this sick, twisted fantasy on their marriage against her resistance that really led to the breakdown of the marriage.

I will concede that wifey told hubby he was rotten in bed. However, she clearly developed feelings for her new love once those for her husband were shattered. Was it the better sex? Maybe. Yet, one can't help but wonder whether that is just a bonus, whether the marriage was already dead and she had moved on as a result of suffering hubby's trickery.

The nice part is that the author doesn't really answer this, so it's open to all kinds of interpretation. Not all writing has to hit you in the face with the moral of the story, and some wisely leave much to the reader's imagination to fill in the gaps and the motivations. That seems to be the case here, and I think it was very nicely done.

P.S. Let's face it: We knew hubby had a screw loose at the very beginning when we found out about the whole fantasy. Do these people really exist beyond this site? God, I hope not!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
Rehnquist I dont disagree about the husband

clearly his sick twisted fantasy play a major part in the marriage failing.

We agree.

But her negative reaction to his fantasy that disgusted her and clearly caused her to fall out of love did NOT have to include lying and cheating.

She did NOT have to react that way. The wife could of made the points about his sick fantasy causing her to lose repsect for him and that she has woekn up to what a lousy fuck he is in bed... WITHOUT lying and lying and lying and cheating and cheating and cheating.

The husband sexual fantasy is surely twisted but he didnt push for her to do it becuase he was evil or mean.

The way the wife broke the news was/ IS Vindictive.

Poizon69Poizon69almost 14 years ago
Hmmm.

Well Britease. A curious story. A cautionary tale for some of us to make sure the wife or girlfriend is happy with her sex life and to not let fantasy become reality. Nicely written and I might just hazard a guess that this story has a lot of irony in it, which of course some readers will miss. Do I like any the characters? No, not really, the wife should have told her husband where to get off long ago and the husband was a weak willed man with delusions of grandeur. Despite this universal plunge towards swinging and sharing of partners I would still like to think some couples don't need outside assistants to have a happy married life.

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 14 years ago
Good Point, Harry, But . . .

I'll concede wifey was mean and maybe a touch evil or she wouldn't have gone back for the final pity fuck and confronted him in such a spiteful manner. (Frankly, this raises an entirely new point: Why did the new boyfriend send her back to hubby for one final piece of ass? Isn't he just as bad as hubby?)

However, remember that hubby (1) got her drunk, then (2) somehow tricked her into sex with (3) a man she knew he didn't like. While this may have been for pure (on his part) motives, and I don't know how he can argue that with a straight face, doesn't that also seem a bit evil and mean on his part?

All told, they probably deserve each other as neither is particularly sympathetic. Still, it goes back to my original point: What killed the marriage here, her lying and cheating or his initiation of the entire situation against her wishes?

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 14 years ago
Typo Clarification

To clarify my typing mistake, hubby tricked her into sex with a man HE knew SHE didn't like, not the other way around. Sorry.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
No real man would have this fantasy to start with!

The pathetic fuck got what he asked for. And as for sue, what a bitch to pity fuck him then say goodbye!

lancewmlancewmalmost 14 years ago
Story was nicely told and well written!

Funny how good old Harry tries to tell us how people should think and says the author has a screw loose. Harry says:

"She did NOT have to react that way. The wife could of made the points about his sick fantasy causing her to lose repsect for him and that she has woekn up to what a lousy fuck he is in bed... WITHOUT lying and lying and lying and cheating and cheating and cheating."

Of course, Harry. She could have acted differently. But this was a story of a person who acted differently. So what. That is what stories are for - to give us glimpse of life from different perspectives. I didn't like what she did either, but life is made up of many things I don't like. Yet, I greatly appreciated the authors' fine little tale.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Loser loses

I am not supportive of the partner sharing concept. In general I believe it causes too many problems. But as others often point out, these are just stories, so I can read such a story objectively. I thought it laid out the reality quite well. However, she didn't leave him because of sharing. She left because he was a loser. He was tone deaf to his wife and her needs. He forced her into sharing when she didn't want to. OH YEAH, any woman would like to stay with such a loser. It was just ironic that the opportunity for her leaving the marriage was delivered through his own actions. So the lessons learned might be; Sharing your wife may lead to big problems AND if you decide to share her you better make sure you treat her SO FABULOUSLY that there is no way should could consider leaving you for another man. Otherwise you will end up like this loser.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
Lance about the the SO what?

Lance to answer your point..... abiut so what?

I dunno maybe I should made it more clear than I did what a total Loser the idiot husband is. To me it was kind of obvious in the story.

My point is this: often times in these stories where the husband has some idiot fantasy about watching or wanting the wife to fuck another man... or in engage sexual role playing. But of course things get out of control and MOST of these authors have the wife asserting that because it was the husband's idea of course she just HAD to fuck the entire washignton Redskins foorball team.....

JPB has written over 150 stories along these very plot lines as has Britease Matt Moreau and Slipruff.

The SO WHAT applies then ....to the absurd defense the wife is making. I dunno maybe its me... maybe no one else see this But I do not see any connection between the wife's actions and response and the stupid marriage ending fantasy of the husband.

I understand the wife's vindicativeness ...I just agree dont think it is Justified.

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 14 years ago
You're being too serious guys!

Oh Britease! Your hero foisted on his own petard! (I've just always wanted to say that.) The moral of the story: force your partner to sample the other flowers at your own risk - they may find one they prefer! It was a hoot!

simple49simple49almost 14 years ago
Great Irony!

And even a lesson to be learned, or two. First, don't be surprised if someone is better. Second: the wife was at fault for not having been clear the first time how much better a LOVER the swinger was than her husband so that she could maybe help him become better. This marriage failed because of his stupidity and her selfishness and cowardlyness. I know this is joke, but then is it really a joke?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
The wife, on planet usa, (one would hope)....

.... should feel obligated (as part of the greater marriage triumvirate i.e.-sexmates,workteam,FUCKING FRIENDS FOR CHRISSAKE)-to tell douchebag loser downs syndrome hubby,(for who else would PUSH his mate to fuck an enemy; could anyone, HAS anyone,ever?)-to fuck off and grow up or leave or die long before she ever has to answer the question of whether to tell hubby whats up. Too bizarre Britease to make the point. That's the tough thing about a flash story.Thanks for writing though, it was still worth the effort.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
By the way Post scripted....

The "Aphorism" is, "To be Hoist by ones own Petard"-(which is of course a 'catapult'), "Foist" is to "purvey upon in an underhanded manner", (hardly a schematic for a medieval bombing.

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 14 years ago
Not so fast, PPP!

According to the American College Dictionary, Random House 1961:

Petard: 1. an engine of war or an explosive device formerly used to blow in a door or gate, form a breach in a wall, etc. <br>

Not exactly a catapult. Sorry about the typo "foist" instead of "hoist... "

Kuuipo_23Kuuipo_23about 13 years ago

This is why I always laugh at swap stories. When you open that door in your relationship you welcomign in all kinds of things you may not want. Like in this case she founds someone that better satisfied her and who lsaw to her needs. Wouldn't have happened if ehr husband didn't open the door.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 12 years ago
I think the whole story is wonderfully written despite all the comments

The wife is not vindictive at all. The husband is a jerk.

First she told him she does not share his fantasy.

What does he do?

Why get her drunk and shove her into the arms of someone she hates thats what.

Then he convinces her to go on a date with someone she likes but still is not into this fantasy of his. She ends up crying in the guys arms. I dont know about any of you guys but I cant stand seeing a girl cries and my heart goes out to them. Certainly I wont take advantage of them.

It is only natural the wife falls in love with the other guy since he is so caring about her feelings clearly something the husband is not.

A lot of you say the last fuck is a sympathy fuck to the husband but I somehow doubt that. It is merely her way of saying goodbye. Had she felt anything during that fucking then I believe she would have stayed and tried to repair that hopeless marraige. Remember she is sad and emotionally strained that she felt nothing from that sexual encounter.

To simplifiy that so called 'sympathy fuck' was actually her way to prove to herself the marraige is a failure.

He got what he deserves and she got what she deserves.

Good job in writing Britease. When a discussion like this happens its always a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fuck the last comment

fag and fag hag

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
It served that stupid ass right.

I hate willing cuckolds and usually don't read the stories if I know what is in there. They need help (out the door if no where else).

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
Good story

Only complaint waste little cock bit. Bit of a cliche, and only served to make the husband wimped. but that,s small criticism of a good story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
True

This is what happens when you make a willing cuck of yourself. The wife falls for the man you want her to fuck. Stupid prick. All willing cucks should die in pain.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
Am not a real fan of britease or winterfrog

but this ass got what he deserved. He turned her into a whore then got mad when his dick did nothing for her.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
He was willing !

Well this is what can happen if you ate a willing cuck !

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Excellent

The best wife sharing story I've read. Quite realistic.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 9 years ago
Interesting story of stupidity

Well titled and well written story of a husbands stupidity. But he must have had the IQ of a pea. What type of man wants his wife to sleep with another man and doesn't consider the consequences? Was he THAT short sighted? Oh well. But it felt wrong to sign off where you did. It occurs to me since he was a fool that he would have done something crazy like either kill them both or see to it that they could never have sex with one another ever again. Revenge is a dish best served cold. I think I read that somewhere. Cheers!

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
Good for Sue

Why stay with a loser that wants to share her? If he truly loved her, he wouldn't be pressing her to fuck others! Wife sharing is about the distinct LACK of love, is about selfish gratification, at the expense of the other party. Sue didn't cheat, because HE gave her away!

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
He Got What He Deserved

Marriage is an agreement with certain stipulations. Fidelity being one of the most important points. Break the deal and the agreement disintegrates. In this case, he was the proponent of adultery and his wife was the accomplice. In the end, they were both guilty. In the end they would both suffer. There will be no happy ending for either of them as they remember their crimes. Sue and Tim will not last. It is not love. It is a self deluded excuse of a reason to escape a dying wreck of a marriage. What kind of man is Tim to fuck around in anthers marriage? He is another accomplice. Every time they look at each other they too will remember their crimes. Sadly realistic.

soggybaglesoggybaglealmost 8 years ago
I am gay.

title of my comment is self explanatory.

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
Bravo!

I wish more wife sharing/cuckold fantasy stories ended like this. They would be more enjoyable to read.

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
Majority Wins.... Super Majority At That

Two out of three people are happier with the decision John made of having his wife fuck other men. How many decisions in life would you say get not only a majority approval, but a super majority (67%). I mean, one would wish a decision you made works out well for you, but looking at the bigger picture working well for the majority is a good thing right?

Being facetious, of course, but on second thought it really is a good thing. She is much happier and more fulfilled, Tim obviously digs her and so happier than he was I'm assuming. Maybe John will learn how to at least fuck, if not make love better. Bad equipment might be a problem, but maybe he can find himself a fat ugly virgin and she'd be happy with what he has.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
So true

Another good quick story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Got just what he deserved

Ask and you shall receive

Another man

Wait he is bigger and better than you

Tough shit Sherlock

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just

Just a load of crap.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Brutal

But open that door to possibilities is a risk not worth taking. Nicely done 5*.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Poor John

Guess he learned his lesson too late, but she certainly sounds like a bitch.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
John got what he deserved.

Tim is a better man, and anyone with any sanity can lay the blame at John's feet that he stole a wife.

Normally, I don't condone a wife betraying her husband, but this is a different scenario all together.

Sue would have been a true loving wife, and now she will be, with someone who will actually protect their relationship. I hope.

A most unusual set of circumstances has me barracking for the wife and her secret affair, because it would never have happened without John being an absolute cunt, who got exactly as he deserved. I can't actually believe I said that. Lol.

The funny thing is, that playing with fire like this DOES lead to unexpected outcomes. The failure rate for married couples who delve into this sort of sordid scenario being proof enough.

Well done, and a great cautionary tale, devoid of the sugary coating that proponents of this kind of lifestyle often peddle, and very often, on this site.

Actually, one of the best vignettes as far as speaking the truth to all those asshole's who live in their deluded world.

5 well earned stars.

ZalanaZalanaover 2 years ago

Yup it can happen...those of us who know are aware of the dangers, tread softly on thin ice.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Stupid cuck deserved what he got. Don’t share.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47about 2 years ago

Brilliant short story. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Yes.

That's the Stuff.

I loved it. From the Start to the End.

Be a cuck and you'll only get Humiliation.

Although people with no balls or Backbones might like it.

That's why they do nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The schmuck (husband) got what he deserved. Wanted his wife to be with other men... & she fell in love with one. Not on the hubby's expected result list. Oh well, sucks to be an idiot like him. Good short story. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
lol

fredbrownfredbrown10 months ago

Yup, once they learn to jump the fence - they pick the bull .......

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The guy's an idiot. He is so dense I wonder how he remembers to breath.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

“His cock was huge, must have been 7 inches!”

That is a great way to let us k ow the husband is undersized.

Busman19639Busman196396 months ago

John needs to accept the consequences of his actions. Just another stupid cuckhold.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Years ago a similar thing happened to me and my fiance. I have a small penis while my one friend had a big cock and they always flirted which secretly aroused me. Eventually I shared her with him and they fell in love. They snuck around behind my back but I knew which turned me on. My future wife left me for him 4 months later and are still married 30 years later.

I still masturbate about him taking her from me.

Rocky62Rocky623 months ago

A fool like that should get dumped

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This reminds me of those stories where the husband or wife asks for an open marriage and then gets all surprise Pikachu face when their spouse leaves them for someone else (who is usually monogamous)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

John, the willing cuck, got what he deserved. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous