All Comments on 'Put In My Place'

by DonnyDickson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 14 years ago
glad to see another story!

it was touching, a little sad, and erotic all at the same time! I enjoy you stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good To See A Cockold Story Where It Belongs.

Gay!

timmywellstimmywellsalmost 14 years ago
Magnificent mounting

Adam mounting and rubbing their packages together was as good as it gets. Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well told

I'll have to get my wife to bring me home a well hung stud for my birthday

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

What a story. Loved it. Although I knew for many years that I prefered a man to women I did give it a try. She was a great and very beautiful woman. Before marriage we had many discussions about sexual desires and how we'd handle them. Once we worked those things out I think we both wanted to give it a try. We establish boundries for both. We would be honest with each other in all matter, including sexual. She was a wild woman in bed and was open to just about anything which eventually lead us to doing threesomes. I found out very quickly that I was more interested in watching the guy fuck her than fucking her myself. Before long I got into sucking her pussy after she got fucked and it was the greatest turn-on I'd ever had. I knew, and I think she also was aware that I wanted the cock that she was getting more than I wanted her pussy. I finally talked her into having sex with a woman while I watched and to be honest that didn't really appeal to me although she enjoyed. To me to much time was spend kissing, sucking tits, talking, etc. I was more of the let's get with it mindset. As we continued I got to where I was sucking the guy to get him hard prior to his fucking her. The thrill I got out of that was apparent and shortly afterwards we began getting two men at a time, one for her and one for me. In the end everything fell apart and although we divorced we are still friends and talk to each other quite often. I think we separated at the right time knowing the marriage was'nt working for either party. We didn't sit aroung blaming each other as to which one was at fault. Afterwards, I became a full fledged Whore for men and took all I could get. I enjoyed being their bitch, cum slut and all the other things people say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

Excellent story. Not only were the sexual details great, but the sadness of the lost relationship and beauty of accepting ones sexuality added a lot to the story. I myself am married to a wonderful woman. She and I both know I am more than just a little bisexual, but we don't usually talk about it. I could not imagine life without her, but I also can't imagine life without making love to a man sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Knowing your place

Such a hot story. Brings back memories when I first lost my ass virginity to a friend. Such sweet surreneder knowing someone is about to fuck me. Loved it.

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

Grrat story. He wss very lucky to have a wife like Margo. It is a wonderful feeling when a man realizes his true feelings. I know it was for me. My only regret was I did not find oht until I was 48.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my situation the same

This story really hit me hard because it's exactly what I wish my wife would do. I've already started sucking cock (unlike the husband in your story) and my sex life with my life has become almost non-existent. I don't know if she suspects that I want gay sex more than sex with her but I truly wish she would find out. I would love it if she hooked me up with a hot hunky man (with a big cock of course) and then she would watch while I sucked his cock and he fucked me. I really want her to watch me. I think I'll let her read this story. Maybe she'll agree. Wish me luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous