All Comments on 'My Virgin Daughter Ch.01'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 14 years ago
Nice Build-up

Good buildup to what's coming in the next chapter. Looking forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Too many unfinished masterpieces................

I read what you write as soon as I see it. I think you need to actually get on with the stories you have started. I am anxious to read about some actual sex......... Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Father and his daighter's panties.....

What could be a more natural desire? My husband loves to smell my panties and I love it when he does it. So, this isn't hard for me to visualize. Love your writing but would like more on the Kinky Daddy rather than this one.

ilsp692ilsp692almost 14 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i do the same thing to my dad

This sounds just like me n my teasing of dad...He's been doin the stealin thing for years. Im just hopin to catchin him like in this story. Im Stacy btw @ stacy18_bi@hotmail.com if you wanna chat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My father with my panties?

That would be so nice. How I'd love to catch my father with my underwear! I've alwasy been a Daddy's Girl and I'd do anything for him, I mean that. Anything. Even though I'm married now and he's close to 50, I'm still his little girl and even if it was just once, I'd like to spend the night in his bed and make passionate love to him all night long. Probably would never happen, but, that won't stop me from wanting it. I love Daddy-Daughter stories. Keep it up and I'll be watching for more.

tinman69stinman69salmost 14 years ago
Dads and daughters

this is one Dad that wishes he had a daughter that felt that way. I have even thought about finding a young lady to act that way with me. I would love to have that happen to me. Of course now that I am older, I doubt this will ever happen to me now. But it is a beautiful fantasy!

Thanks for writing this out for us. It is a great story, but it really begs to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wicked good story

I only did it twice and stopped because I knew nothing would ever come of it . The man in this story is fortunate that his daughter wants to please him ; lucky dad . I do hope you continue with the rest of the story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great!

Oh man... another great story from you... can't wait to see where this goes... love the panty play!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I remember

Although I am much older now, I remember a time many years ago when I fantasized about my daughter. I used to use photos of her as I masturbated thinking about what it would be like for us to fuck, if only just one time. The years rolled by and I believe my wife realized later on that I had a thing for our daughter Donna. Then one night as we were getting ready for some hot steamy sex, my wife said something that shocked me. She asked if I had ever had sexual feelings for Donna and I replied that I had. Well, one thing led to another and she said in a passionate tone that maybe I should make believe that Donna was here now. That little phrase caused a great sexual experience to be one of the best ever. We often re-play that night.

garyr19680garyr19680almost 14 years ago
I agree with

the comment about too many unfinished masterpieces. I would love to read more chapters of all your stories, you've got great starts to some great stories and they'll be really great once they're finished. And too add to that, your spelling and grammar are very good, you're getting off to a wonderful start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

that was a good start for this story it sounds like Bonnie wants her dad to fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done

Nice story telling skills !

You pretty good at

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Can't wait to read the rest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Ahaha, a cocktease story with no followup chapter! Hah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely needs a ch2!

this is a lovely story but it needs to be continued!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous