All Comments on 'She's Special'

by honeywldcat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
zouzounizouzounialmost 14 years ago
Very...

interested to see where this goes. Well written, hopefully some more insights into the characters to come. A good start. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice!!

very sexy, seems to be a little rushed but still sexy! all i ask is that you dont take weeks or months to post the next chapter! I'm giving you a 5 for this chapter and as long as the others dont take long and there good i'll keep giving you 5s!

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
hmmm this one sounds juicy

loved the start , clint is alittle crazy for acting that way, but to the bold go the spoils so let them have fun

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
juicy!!!

i like the last comment. this is juicy. i hope you will post the next installment fast. :) finish your stories ok? ;)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Another good start.

Looking forward to more.

ruffnreadyruffnreadyabout 13 years ago
Good Start

Short but a great start, glad I found this with several chapters done already...

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
Married with a child?

Ok, we all know where this is going. And based on your writing talent it will be a well written story.

My issue is that the way you have started this out, he is probably going after a married woman with a child.

She's on firm ground. She is divorced and is carried away in the moment.

Clint is a slime.

He doesn't consider that she could be married and still kisses her.

No matter how things turn out, she is going to wonder back to her first instincts where she figured he was a player.

If then end up together, that thought is going to come back to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories