All Comments on 'How I Became a Cuckold Ch. 01'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
Chadwick22Chadwick22almost 14 years ago
Well done.

Excellent story friend. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
excellent

Found this to be a exceptionally well done tale. Can't wait to see how he handles the next chapter with her bull. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
cuck comment

I am a cuck and the feelings of jealousy and lust the first few times is right on. I am 60 and have been a cuck since I was 21. My wife only me but there have been 4 other men that we have had in our lives over the years. I truly love to watch her fuck.

uknudists69uknudists69almost 14 years ago
Very well written

Excellent story. Please ignore all the idiots who only critisize without submitting anything themselves.

10/10

richard_frichard_falmost 14 years ago
Well done.

You succeed in capturing that combination of anxiety, jealousy and arousal that a cuckold experiences quite nicely. Please continue the series. I'd love to hear some dialog between Carol and the husband discussing what happened. It would help the narrative if the husband had a name.

threeinchthreeinchalmost 14 years ago
From a cuck, great story

It is more difficult than the story being a cuck the first time. When your Wife is getting better sex from Her lover than She'll ever get from you, it is devasting. And stimulating, watching Her take it from the bull and you know that She knows She has NEVER been satisified by your tiny penis. Then She looks you in the eye while you fist your little nub and just smirks as you quickly shoot into your own hand. Watching and listening long after you have shoot off and the bull continues to fuck Her ten times longer than you ever could. Your inadequacy is total and submissiveness complete before She has you clean up.

epic31epic31almost 14 years ago
cant wait to read the next episode!

thank u for sharing this story, i m a cuck myself and i was very excited to read your story,

will share more of my story if u want...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really liked it!

Great story! Can´t wait for the next instalment. I just hope the more dominant bull isn´t too dominant, not to over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

Very well done. I am hopeful that my wife will cuck me but nothing yet. Because of my position, it could not be with a friend of mine. If your in your story Jim was someone they just met, I would share it with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

My wife and I have fantasies about her fucking other guys... especially her cousin's husband Joe. I saw Joe's cock one day when we were pissing outside and he is impressive. She had previously told me that he turned her on and I told Jane about his big cock and we have had great sex while "Joe" fucks her. I would love to watch Joe pound her with his big cock.

Roleplay_MomRoleplay_Momalmost 14 years ago
Loved the erotic psychology

I just re-read chapters 1,2,&3 for the third time. I'm almost too aroused to type. Thank you for the most erotic cuckold story I've read so far.

You have captured the lust, complex conflicting emotions, and psychology so well, all within a realistic setting. I loved the slow descriptive build up, the smoldering sexual tension, and the unspoken giving of permission. I would write more, but I have to go and do some masturbating myself.

Bogey3Bogey3almost 14 years ago
OMG YES! lol

This brought back memories ... you have captured the essessence of this ... the mix of jealousy and horniness ... with the horny winning out ... ty .. looking forward to the other stories.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
BEING TAKEN BY A BEST FRIEND AS HUBBY WATCHES

And out standing story love it right from the start. now I must read all parts.

you really are a very exciting writer without doubt.

the words just seem to flow. reading this as one other I already read of yours. was like reading the book you can't put down till that last page is turned. then wishing that there was even more to read, or that film that. has

a next part but never come up half as good as the first. having said that.

I really believe your stories will only get better. thank you, Jim.

mstrb77mstrb77over 13 years ago
Yes it's great

Yes seeing your wife get fucked is a pleasure to watch when you know that she is enjoying it. Watching her face as that piece of hard meat slides in and out then fills her cunt is great and nice to see.

oldguyfloldguyflover 13 years ago
You have captured it

While I have lived that life in two relationships I only watched once and was part of it. I was away for awhile and with my agreement my wife started fucking two brothers. When I returned one of them and me shared her for a night. It was a trip. Watching is something else but the more powerful feelings come when she is out on a date and you get to imagine what is going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So hot!

I LOVED the story! I love a hot sexywife who knows she wants cock, a husband who wants to see his pretty little wife fuck, and another man, who just takes the sexy wife and fucks her, and then telling her husband that his wife is a good piece of ass!..so nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing Story

Absolutely loved it. I have a throbbing erection and am going to take care of it while I read the next chapter. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

My wife and I have been playing like this for 2 years now. The look on her face as she is getting royally fucked, is priceless. Like the guy in the story, I too am cumming at the beginning as well as several times during their sex play. We're not into the humiliating stuff, so this was more our speed. I love to watch her and she really gets off seeing me stroke myself while she is getting pounded!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Envious husband

I have fantasized your story for years, wishing to make it come true. I have watched my wife dancing with black friends, all the while enjoying how their hand would sneek a quick feel of her ass or brush up against her breasts.

I like your story because its respectful of your wife from both male partners. Three happy people; what's wrong with that. Like in the story, knowing that my wife is black-curious is very exciting. Looking forward to your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckhold story

Would have been superb -- if you added some details about the sex. Good lead-in, but too "soft" on the sexual details...........

kharrismakharrismaabout 12 years ago
Dead On !!

During our younger years, my wife and I acted out this particular fantasy several times (I was in the service; finding willing 'thirds' was no problem at all). The emotions, at least for me, are dead on; a screwball, wickedly potent mixture of extreme sexual arousal mixed thoroughly with gut-wrenching pain and jealousy... that you are absolutely powerless to control. I think of it often, and wish we still 'played' like that. Wife not nearly so adventurous any more. Oh, well; better than never having tried it!

slowpokingslowpokingalmost 12 years ago
great story

I've read this before but never commented on it. Sounds like you don't have personal experience, and if that's the case you did a great job capturing the husband's conflicted feelings. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Incredible story that stirs my loins from a similar experience in my life. Great writing

alan13703alan13703over 11 years ago
Good story

For me you have pretty much got the emotions right although I experienced a countless range of emotions. The intensity was certainly very high for me and even after 5 years it still remains a huge turn on. As for the 'mouse' that left the comment re fucking up a marriage or some such being the husband of a loving wife or a cuckold has been good for both my wife and myself.

Alan

desperate1desperate1over 11 years ago
Cuckold mind

you really understand the mind of a cuckold. This story made my little one throb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
IDIOTS

This is not a happily married man. She has demonstrated by her actions that she has neither love nor respect for him. Why would he even consider staying with her?

In even a warped fantasy, he kick her out and divorce her. And the supposed friend? No friend I ever knew behaved as badly - he's history too. No one should bother to read any further chapters in this unbelievable fairy tale. And NO - you don't have anyones emotions - just their revulsion at this total bunk they wasted their time reading.

spyintheskyukspyintheskyukover 10 years ago
Well

... and you think that you have the right to talk for others why? I really cant imagine what sort of story you would enjoy on here considering the mild nature of this story. Like it or not fucking other people's wives/husbands openly or not is extremely common and many friends are amongst the members of that club. This is fantasy and if you cant handle that I really don't know how you can handle real life. As you have given your advice I will give mine just to say I don't this this place is probably right for you in your present frame of mind, perhaps a romance site might be more suitable.

cuckoldxshitcuckoldxshitover 9 years ago

goddddddd..........fuck...oh my so hot. it fucked my mind up. pls keep going....need more humiliation and degradation

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldover 9 years ago

i worship bbc. on my wedding day, when the priest says "you may kiss the bride," i want the big black best man to kiss the love of my life instead of me in front of all of our friends and family,, then 9 months later have his child

voyeurcuckvoyeurcuckabout 9 years ago
Great read

Fun to read and what a great way to get them going. Got me going too ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful Story!

This was the real deal and the story rang true with authenticity and eroticism. Your description of the sound of a woman about to be fucked was extremely well done “I could actually hear the wet squishy sounds of a horny pussy wanting to get fucked.”

This is exactly how my wife began her life as a hot wife some 15 years ago and we have been enjoying it ever since. This story expresses the psychology, the emotions and excitement of sharing our wives.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story, i wank two time

this fantasy same as me my wife and my old friend let me watch their sweet

lovemaking. he invite us to his boat house

and there he fuck my beautyful wife first time I watch

my wife enjoy every minute being with him

he is a good lover

he regulalrly visit my house

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A real bull?

I thought animal stories were banned from this site? Maybe it would be more interesting than this drivel. Don't write about things you have no understanding of. What Jerry did? Was file for divorce. His cheating cunt wife has shown she has no love or respect for him. She doesn't care about getting pregnant by another man and she seems oblivious to the dangers of a sexually transmitted disease. If for no other reason than to avoid aids or Hep C or herpes Jerry would have thrown her skanky ass out the divorced her. What an epically dumb story. Even for fiction it was ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

The psychological aspects of this story were notable and exciting. The wife, husband, and best friend had a nice, easygoing interaction that evolved into her becoming shared and the husband becoming an eager cuckold.

A wife often feels comfortable with a husband´s best friend and that first sexual encounter can be like a “gateway drug” leading her into the Hot Wife life-style. With my permission my wife spread her legs for my best friend. That led to her first insemination, pregnancy, and delivery; we are raising the baby as our own.

The taboo of this was so exciting, especially for her, that she had me get a vasectomy. Over ensuing years she found other lovers, that started out as friendships, they were Caucasian and looked a lot like me.

We now have three lovely children all from different fathers. She is now getting her tubes tied as we don´t want more kids and she likes her lovers cum. Like I said, my best friend was the “gateway drug” and we are both hooked.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 8 years ago
Writing is outstanding!

I liked your story very much and will read all the rest of this set. I have never been in this position, and I don't think I would want to be. But I find the story very erotic and stimulating. I wouldn't be reading it, or writing here about it if that weren't so. I particularly loved the squelching sound her very wet cunt made as her lover manipulated it. I have been that guy. I love the feel of it. And when you hear it, you know she is yours for the taking.

It isn't in this story, but so many cuck stories have the cuck with a "small cock" and the bull with a very "large cock." Why should this be? My own is about average. I have been with many women and they always were satisfied. I guess that relates to a form of insecurity that allows a man to see his cock as "small" and the bull's as large, thus somehow justifying his surrender of what ever it is he surrenders to enable this to happen. Most men have a sized cock that is just fine. Many women experience only pain when they try to take a large one. And if a man does have a small or impotent cock, but knows how to use his lips and tongue, all will be well on the home front.

I really don't understand the nay-sayers who denounce both author and story in high dudgeon. I suspect they mostly are prudes who write their venom with one hand while masturbating like crazy with the other.

The writing is excellent and the story is terrific! Keep up the good work, I can hardly wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LynnGKS is a good writer

Always a pleasure to read her (or his) stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Avid reader

Good writer,and hope he will develop the theme and produce more stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5/5 = 100% = A+) INNERMOST WORLD OF A LATENT CUCK WAS BRILLIANTLY DEPICTED

I have been experiencing intence voyeur impulses on and off since forever.

Later on, after i had been cheated on in my first mariage, i developed cuck-wannabe tendecinces, of which i initially was not aware. It took me quite a while to come to terms with the fact i wanted my wife to fuck other men. By then i lost 2 or 3 solid chances.

A while back my 2nd wife & me worked in Yukon Territory (Nothern Canada).

A good, real good friend of mine was on assignment near our town; i insisted that he should stsy with us. He accepted the invitation to a point: weekdays he was at his construction site & he stayed with us on the weekends.

My good friend was just recently divorced. We knew his wife had left him because he cheated on her one time too many...

Somehow my wife felt she should comfort him, make him feel at home. She treated him extra nice.

"I somehow feel sorry for him," said my wife. "He has had a lot of girlfriends but he somehow does not seem happy to me."

Then she added a sentence that was more her talking to herself than talking to me: "I sometimes wonder what he is like in bed... I think he is gentle & thinks about the woman's needs."

Me: "You have the hots for him?"

She: "not really...although he is sexy, okay? But i was thinking if a girlftiend of mine... they all are way too far."

I was totally mesmerized by that conversation. I was in a hypnotic transe of sorts. I had feeling it was hsppening to another couple & i was just witnessing ehatever was unfolding.

A year or two after that, I REALIZED SHE WAS ASKING MY PERMISSION TO BE MORE INTIMATE EITH MY FRIEND. By that time i was fully aware of my voyeur side & my hitherto latent fetish to share my wife!

The opportunity knocked but i kind-of said "not now - come back when i am ready!"

Above is of many regrets i have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LynnGKS is a very good writer of erotic fiction. This is an excellent story; i gave it a 5 (5/5 = 100% = A+)

The author first brings the three characters in a somewhat unusual situation.

The husband and his best friend reminesce on the time when they spend the night with the same girl (MFM). The wife does not find it nasty!

The friend & wife dance together with permission, & envouragement from the husband.

Friend feels wife's ass...

The situation sends shock waves thru husband's psyche; his hitherto-dormant voyeur side comes to the fore.

LynnGKS very well depicts what goes on inside the mind of a husband who is becoming aware of his voyeur/cuck side.

I experienced such a moment & let me tell you, my voyeur/cuck side carried the day!

Janetand2small4herJanetand2small4herover 6 years ago
Janet Becomes a Black Cock Slut

Janet and I have written several stories on Literotica and I didn't start out to become a cuckold and Janet told me she would never fuck another man, but that hasn't proven to be the case. We have been married fifteen years now going on sixteen and while we aren't swingers she has been with other men right in front of me. I am thinking of the night I was making out with this fellow's wife and I looked over and he was between my wife's legs and he was discreetly fucking her silly. We had only met this couple an hour before but we had both been drinking and things happened. I can't stop how I feel and Janet has a strong sexual drive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Sure this one Qualifies as being Cuckolded

I have read this story twice. Not sure is qualifies as a cuckold story as it would seem to me to be a bit more of introducing his wife to a swinging life style. He was there when it started, he had the chance or chances to stop it a few times. His wife invited him to join by leaving the door open, by allowing him to join them on the bed so that he could experience this up nice and close, by at the moment or her greatest joy sharing it with him by holding his hand. He realized that he was getting pleasure in her pleasure. His friend did not try and best him in any way but expressed his thanks for allowing this to happen.

It is hard for some ladies to understand that a husband or boy friend can enjoy her receiving pleasure from another male. That the level of trust is there for her to enjoy her self.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great job!

I’m not a cuck but found it very erotic and believable. Made me want to try it with my wife!

HanksvilleHanksvillealmost 4 years ago
WOW!!!!

GREAT story! This is the first story I have read of yours and I VERY much enjoyed it.

Cuckoldry is like most things. It is a bell curve of wants and desires. There is no single defining version. I believe that you have captured one facet of the cuck lifestyle very accurately. The conflicting emotions that you describe are identical to those that I have felt for many years.

The stories that I enjoy reading on Literotica are about guys watching their wives getting fucked.

I first began to have fantasies about my first wife with other men after I returned from the Army. I learned that my then girlfriend (later to become my wife) had had an affair while I was in the service. I loved her and I needed to find a way to come to grips with the pain. So, I imagined watching her getting fucked. I soon found that I enjoyed this new found imagination. By the time we had been married for almost 20 years, she had had several more affairs and I finally simply told her I wanted to watch her get fucked. She agreed and I arranged for her to get a massage with benefits. When the time came, I had all of the conflicting emotions you describe and there was no way that I was going to say “stop”, don’t do it ... conflict or not. I was throughly enthralled watching the guy fuck my wife ... and I had paid him to do her!. My wife noted that I really enjoyed watching her and she told me on the way home that she wanted to keep getting fucked, but no more watching for me. This was her control issue. She told me she would tell me the “stories” when she came home well used. I absolutely loved those stories.

As time passed, she and I agreed that I could find ladies to fuck. Being a guy, I didn’t score as much as she did and I never tired of her stories. After our divorce (yes, these things can lead to divorce), I sought out ladies that were into the more liberal lifestyles of sex. Thank goodness for the erotic internet. For the most part, I seldom joined in when my lady friends would pickup a guy for the evening. I paid for the motel rooms and watched, jacked off and fucked them after they guys left. I never wanted to share my ladies with any of my friends even though I knew that many of them wanted to fuck my girlfriends. I never wanted to experience the humiliation that is normally associated with being a cuckhold. I also did not allow guys to be verbally abusive of my girlfriends. I expected them to have raw and raunchy sex with my ladies but abuse of any kind was a walk out the door offense.

When we went to sex clubs for the ladies that wanted multiple guys in a night I did enjoy watching my ladies being gang banged, I was always in bed with the group and always held my lady while she was getting fucked. I loved the feeling of guys pounding into her as I held her in the biblical sense. I then enjoyed sloppy 4ths - 10ths. In about ten years of this lifestyle, the mixed emotions were always there. I got much sexual gratification by having sex with my ladies Immediately after they had been royally fucked including eating their pussies full of cum. Multiple guys can leave a lot of cum behind.

I remarried some time ago, and my current wife turns out to be much the Sexual prude. She doesn’t want to even discuss the scenario let alone participate. Sex in one position, no oral sex, no talking, etc. So, I am left with only the many pleasant memories of being a cuck-lite deviant. I jack off nearly every day to a cherished memory and still get the twisted stomach as I imagine any particular scenario.

So ... this has been a long response to tell you that you have in fact captured the feeling of the “cuck mentality” that I personally have to the tee!

Oh, yes, I do think of my current wife getting fucked when we have sex but it isn’t mentioned since she isn’t interested. I am forever indebted to the ladies that I dated that loved sex with other guys while I watched. I also regularly jack off imagining my current prudish wife getting fucked by multitudes of guys. It would be good for her to make it real in my opinion.

Thanks for writing your tale! I look forward to reading more by you!

PS ... I am glad that you didn’t fall into what most cuck stories do where the husband has a tiny cock and the guy has a 10” to 12” cock. Most men simply have average size cocks. The big cock thing is for the most part just a fantasy. In my 20 years in the lifestyle I had only one lady that was presented with a legitimate 12” cock ... and he couldn’t get hard and had almost no cum. Nonetheless, she was ecstatic abut his 12” flaccid cock.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

I didn't rate this story, as I really didn't know what rating to give it. Technically, it was well written, but the content upset me on a number of levels. Let me preface my remarks by saying that my wife has been fucked by other men in my presence. But, it was never out of my control. It was a turn on for both of us (my wife and myself), and I was in control. The fucked with me present. She and I were madly in love, we were both the "love of our lives," and we lived a Trans Atlantic/Trans Continental lifestyle, which was fun oriented in a number of ways, including highly sexual. I'm bi sexual and there were times when I had trysts with men in her presence. In fact, she often became in involved in those instances and afterwards we would laugh at how she could turn so many gay men bi-sexual so quickly. Needless to say, she was what I call...movie star gorgeous; 5'1", 112lbs, big breasts, wide hips, very curvy, flaming red hair (from a bottle. Naturally she was dirty blonde), and a beautiful face. There's much more to describing her, but I don't want to make this commentary a tribute to her. When she was getting fucked by other men, I was ALWAYS very close by. The men who fucked her knew they were doing it ONLY with my approval. This is not bragging or ego, she would attest to this as well. I didn't mention that she was a very strong personality but, sexually submissive. On a few occasions, in certain circumstances, I directed multiple men to fuck her. I once even had line up (what some might call a train) for her. Anyway, I've said too much about us, back to this story. First, what kind of "best friend" was Jim to hit on Carol in the first place? A "best friend" wouldn't do that. And what sort of a wife in a "good" marriage does the same with Jim, or anybody, for that matter without discussion and approval of her husband? If there was some sort of agreement between Carol and Jerry; if she had told him she loved him but would like to fuck Jerry; if they had talked about this sort of thing before in general and had some sort of agreement where she could fuck others, but just for sex, with him preferably there, and preferably agreeable, that's quite another story. And, right from the get go, it wasn't just sex, they were making love. And, if it was just sex why did he scoop her up and carry her into the house into their master bedroom without saying a word or even gesturing to Jerry to follow. If it was just sex, that's what they would have done. I don't want to belabour this, writing this is actually starting to upset me somewhat. In good marriage/relationship, as far as I'm concerned, no one should be humiliated...that is unless they have a Mistress/slave relationship (something I'm very well versed in, but not as a slave. This is another totally different story not for here). She keeps telling him she loves him. I believe her, but my opinion is this never should have happened in the first place with a "best friend," or a loving wife in a "good" marriage. It should have been discussed and parameters, no. matter what they were, set first. The way it developed, it's so humiliating for Jerry. No matter that it gave him an erection...so what? He should have stopped it, or gone upstairs to their bedroom, and emptied out her closet and drawers and put all of her "stuff" into large trash bags and thrown them out of the house.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That’s a cuck all right, and a cheating whore too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

if wy wife cuckolded my against my will as they say cheated i would beat her unconscience with a baseball bat then set her whore ass on fire and i am dead fucking serious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sometimes i think some women are dumb as fuck.Some women would never do the things written about on this site. Some women should really really get to know a man well before she travels down a road that could get her killed and in the most painful ways imaginable. Take me i am a very unassuming kind of guy and not real tall but one thing am i am is Calabrese/Sicilian -the worst of the worse but to look at me you would say not him but yes

me,i am a nasty motherfucker but you would never ever know and capable of the most henious things. so women make sure you really really know the Man. It's great advise. Some men don't play this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

to the writer: Just a thought-when writing a story to put like a warning to women,like on a cigarette pack could cause boldly harm. Most women would not do like the story states. The caution label could say women beware and make sure you know your man really really well. Some men don't play this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

there is one thing i do not share with anyone on this earth and that is my wife and my wife knows the result for her to ever venture into this would be her death in a most painful way. Some men do not play this stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife would have died that night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lynn must be a woman most likely a woman and I think i know what kind of woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its such a lovely thing, to watch the woman you love grow wet with lust in the arms of the man she desires. A woman's vagina isn't designed to be monogamous, its designed to get fucked. We're finally beginning to admit that in the 21st century, and cuckolding arrangements are becoming more common.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its such a lovely thing, to watch the man you love grow hard with lust in the arms of a woman he desires. A man's penis isn't designed to be monogamous, its designed to fuck as many women as possible. We're finally beginning to admit that in the 21st century, and cuckqueening arrangements are becoming more common.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I watch my hotwife on her back getting higher than I can make her with a new stud it’s like no drug in the world

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous