All Comments on 'Gokkun Gobbler Ch. 01'

by turbocs37

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cum freak

LOVED IT, LOVED IT!!!!!! Haven't been so hard in days! I've done similar things a number of times and fully appreciate his desires to be a cum whore. The feelings of taking load after load of cum in and all over your body is something that you have to have done to appreciate just how great it feels. I've done it many times and after getting all the cum I could would go and stand outside so everyone could see me as they walked by. I don't think they had any idea that calling me every dirty name they could think of was exactly what I wanted them to do! I would be the first to admit that I'm a cocksucking/fucking whore that loves to take the cocks with a crowd watching and waiting their turn. I began my life as a queer at a preteen age when I started sucking off and getting fucked by two uncles slightly older than I was. I knew then that my goal in life was to blow or get fucked by every man I met. I now spend everyday taking cocks, a normal day is 25 or more and have done double that amount. I once spent from Thursday evening until early Sunday morning in a room that had a glass section that overlooked a hallway and everything happening in the room was visable to the people walking in the hallway. In the room was an elevated platform where I laid and sucked and was fucked by 157 cocks. The number of loads taken was posted on the glass as each one finished shooting off either on me or in me. From that experience I became well known and served as the whore for many gangbangs at parties. Some had couples attend and the wives or girlfriends at first talked about how awful I was to do such a thing but before the night was over many of then were on their knees or backs taking cocks. The only difference was that I fully admitted and was proud of the fact that I am a dirty, low life, cum eating, fag slut that cannot get enough and will suck and/or fuck any cock I can get, including their husbands or boyfriends.

jimmyboy1212jimmyboy1212over 10 years ago
wow

this is a HOT story wish i could have this happen, it sounds so fun!!

paintmewhitepaintmewhiteover 10 years ago
yum

It's over the top, but so hot. Love the idea of this happening to me.

service39206service39206about 8 years ago

I started eating my fathers cum when I was 12. I have always loved eating cum. The most I have had at once was 7 and one came back to give me a second load. I came spontaneously. I am 75 now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOT

Iv'e wanted to recieve a gokkun for years now! Great story, keep writing, and stay horny!

69stroker6969stroker69almost 2 years ago

Absolute perfection. You have perfectly described my dream, my desire, my craving for cock and cum. I too am in search of my first bukkake. If only I could find an event for myself as you have described. This is my all-time favorite story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userturbocs37@turbocs37
163 Followers
My journey as a cocksucker began 20 years ago. It took me a while to suck that first one after I knew I wanted it. Once I did though, I haven't looked back; sucking thousands of cocks and swallowing thousands of loads. I have 3 main ways I like to suck cock. One is through th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES