All Comments on 'My Submissive Little Sister Ch. 04'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I love the anticipation of this

This is, without question, one of the absolute best stories I've ever read on Lit. It has everything a good story needs, including a great plot, characters that have a unique role to play and an erotic taste that is addictive. I can easily see the subtleness of the brother leading the lttle sister to where she wants to be, and needs to be. I hope her deflowering is done gently, though, so she will learn about the pleasures of sex to go along with her submissive needs and desires. If done right, she'll be his willing lover and slut, ready to let him control her because she loves and trusts him. Bravo. Keep up the quality, don't rush it and make him love her throughout. As a submissive female that has always had a deep desire to meet an understanding man who would allow me to live a life of part time submission, believe me when I say you are very much in tune with what a new submissive woman needs.

Tired TexanTired Texanalmost 14 years ago
Great series!!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Good build up and description of the action. One of the best so far. Please take it to the next level soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Delicious

is the word for this story. Love it so much. When is he going to spank her? Yummie!

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Hot! The anticipation has been wonderfull!

It is now time for the finale! And with all this built it has got to be special!!!

I am ready!

Thanks for writing!

grassmanrossgrassmanrossalmost 14 years ago
Holy Hot Little Sis

You have to finish this soon. Your killing me with all of this slow arousal. Hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More stars needed.

5 stars are simply not enough to rate your stories. They are both well written and incredibly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OH YES

FUCK HR DUDE DIP HER OUT GOOD GIVE HER SOME ANAL TOO

Nivek66Nivek66almost 14 years ago
Great Story!

And looking forward to more of this series. Hope you are not going to let it die at only 4 episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
FIVE STARS ARE NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

You are in the midst of writing a story that a 5-star rating is insufficient! Keep it going - PLEASE - AND SOON!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

When are you going to write about publicly exposing your little sister. I love your stories, but if she's submissive, why not show her off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please write more

Please continue writing these stories. There is SO MUCH you can be writing about both before and after the first time they have sex. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW

I keep looking for another story - disappointed that I have not seen one since May!

goodgirl45goodgirl45over 13 years ago
BDSM + INCEST = GREAT!

I really wish the author keep writing this story since its one of my favorites on the site...

FirebrainFirebrainover 13 years ago
Oh

This is all the right kinds of nasty. Not finishing is just criminal!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
this is awsome

but why leave us hanging. its just evil. well written though and very sexy

wildchild0164wildchild0164over 13 years ago
WOW

Love the combination of BDSM and Incest. Keep writing this story, It is fantastic. Would love to see how you end this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my favorite

i absolutely love this story. its my favorite one on the site. i wish the author would continue it. i agree with the BDSM and incest. combining them makes it perfect.

skoolgrrlskoolgrrlabout 13 years ago
You must write more

This is killing me and many others. You need to finish this amazing story.

WickedreaderWickedreaderabout 13 years ago
What? Thats all?

For Gods sake finish what you start. What is with all these stories and nobody finishing them once they get good. Thats just soooo wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really good

Have to say this is second of your storys ive read and I have to say you write very well,loved the story keep it up.

I liked Exhibitionist Little Sister Ch. 01 too very well done Thanks

2x6NKS2x6NKSover 12 years ago
BRAVO! but

unfortunately i think this story has fallen prey to the ravages of the authors life too bad the whole storyline has been excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please continue

I stumbled across your story last night and fell in love with it, please continue I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nice story but If you continue, the brother should be a little more demanding instead of constantly asking if his sister is all right with what he is about to attempt. Obviously the sister has fully accepted her role of a submissive person but the brother has yet to completely dominate the relationship.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 12 years ago
Very good

I liked that you took four chapters to work her into submission. Often, authors jump right into it, but a slow build-up is nice and somewhat more realistic.

As others have mentioned, I'm looking forward to when he really starts using her. Breaking her in slowly is good, but she wants to be used like a two-bit whore. So..... who am I to argue?!?

Excellent writing and story development. I'll look forward to the rest of the story soon.

garybluegaryblueover 11 years ago
Still ★★★★★, but ...

You're getting to be episodic, i.e. "I did this, then I did that, and ooh, it can't be any better". The tone is emo girl drama queen.

It's not that your story is going wrong, it's that it's going too long on nothings.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Absolutely wonderful. I think it must be every girls dream to have lost her virginity in this manner. So intimate and loving. Only a loving brother could do this. I wish it were me.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

2nd time reading. Still think he is going on too long but I also know that you posted chapter 5 in 2011 and you never completed it. Only taking the pictures. I know you said you lost the manuscript due to computer problems. It is 2013 and I don't see a chapter 6 posted. After all this why not complete the story where he takes her virginity and pops her cherry. That is unfair of you as a writer. Stories need to be complete when the are chapters like this. Do you not remember any of what your wrote? Start over and finish it.

nflgirl81nflgirl81over 10 years ago
Hot!

Still loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wtf

So she stuck a hairbrush up fer ass but her hymen is still unbroken. I don't know if you tried to explain that because I couldn't read anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the way he had a nice long look

Nice to read about him having a nice close look. One of my favourite things to do, leading up to sex. And it's just as nice to have another good look once the deed is done.. Good story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

The first look at a sister's pussy is so exquisite. Your sister had shaved, mine was still bald but both gave a full wonderful experience. Your love of panties shows so nicely. Also love panties but like to wear my sister's. She would get me the pair it wanted and bring them to me. Felt so good.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

WTF, bloody hell it’s CHAPTER 4 for god sake, your build up far far far far far too fucking long. I could’ve condensed this into two chapters with the same result. ⭐️

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Never thought the panties would come down and off, but finally it happened. I've got a panty fetish but I love pussy also and when the little head is thinking, it wants pussy and the hell with the panties, especially thongs. Long almost to the point of being boring. Hope the next chapter(s) move along a little faster before Mom and Dad get home.

LatchkeyLatchkeyabout 1 year ago

I love the concept and the author's intention to not just do a stroke story, but this tale really tried my patience. This was the point where I lost curiosity and interest and abandoned the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous