All Comments on 'New Slut In Town'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
louguy35louguy35almost 14 years ago
Read the "ending" only!

Whenever I see a JPB story posted anywhere, I first go to the end to see if the story is worth reading. Is there a real ending or is it just another suspended termination? Does the husband accept or tolerate the wife's cheating, slutty behavior, whoring, etc.?<p>

All you have to do is read the "end" of a JPB story, and know exactly what it was all about. In this case, not much. It sure saves a lot of time best spent doing something else.<p>

To top it all off, JPB, who says he writes only for himself and does not care what others think, does not like anonymous comments. Really??

Sounds hypocritical, or hypersensitive, to me.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
I think Harry and Ron owe him some money

They used her and he didn't get anything for It except some pussy from Betty. That's not enough. Since Harry and Ron want her to be a whore they should pay for that privilege.

He should sell her ass to them for a monthly retainer, and if they refuse, take her away someplace and sell her to some other client.

She is a fucking slut whore now, his wife no longer exists.

Thanks for the good read.

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
Glad I skimmed to the end also

This is the most pathetic story by JPB that I have seen. Whew. Nothing here at all.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Dog pile

What guy would become so stunned that he took absolutely NO action when he went in the room? Most guys walking in on the situation would go in with a club of some kind and use it. Then lovely Betty admits she helped set up his wife and there is NO reaction to that either. Then at the end he's all so tough, he's going to kick her out sometime. WOW, what a man! NOT!

Let's try another response. While he is fucking her he pumps Betty for the names of every guy that had her. Then he quietly over the next year finds each one and pounds the shit out of them, starting with Ron and Harry. They end up with no balls and permanently mangled dicks. In the meantime he sets up a rumor Marlene has a nasty STD or sends info about Marlene's activities to one of the guys wives and makes it look like Marlene sent it herself. Then build a rumor that she is a crazy bitch that fucks a guy and then ruins his life. No one would want to touch her. Develop some kind of medical "condition" that precludes sex with her himself. THEN finally dump her. Oh yeah, Betty needs some special thanks as well. Maybe set her up for slut sex with someone with HIV. Tell the guy she's already infected but doesn't like to talk about it. Surprise. People will say I am too vindictive. Why? These characters are created to be completely amoral and completely unconcerned about his marriage or life. They destroyed his life. Why should anyone care if retribution seeks them out? If someone wrote a story about someone who kidnapped and killed children wouldn't most people want to see such a person captured and some type of retribution be visited upon him?? It's all just stories but readers can voice an opinion of what matters to them and how the stories feel to them. In this one absolutely nothing was done to address the bad things that happened. Only a vague promise that he is going to do something in the future. No justice against the predators or the wife who betrayed him. Completely unsatisfying.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Sorry I stepped in this pile!

I need a hose to clean this shit off!

I agree with Jasonnh on this one! My comments would be nothing but visceral on this JPB steaming pile!

RealDocRealDocalmost 14 years ago
Pile of CHit

This is the first real pile of shit Ive read from JPB. Couldnt stomach most of it sso skimmed to the end. I'm so disappointed in JPB.

hawkeye007hawkeye007almost 14 years ago
Shit for brains

JPB you are one weird asshole. How can you write shit like this? To say you have shit for brains is a gross under statement. You and this story make me sick.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Another "feel-good" story from....

....the Rocky Mountain Raunch factory. Thanks for nothing.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoalmost 14 years ago
have to agree with big daddy rich

if she is going to be a whore he should charge for her ass. Betty Ron and his boss deserve some serious payback. So does his wife for that matter.

looking4itlooking4italmost 14 years ago
Ugh!

That was so far beyond disappointing there is not a word invented yet that would adequately describe how awful this story is.

I thought you had standards...

mcwiiimcwiiialmost 14 years ago

You are in your stride, terrible!!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Hawkeye007 said it best!

This was some disgusting shit! It's too bad that LIT doesn't have a score lower than One.

terrydavidterrydavidalmost 14 years ago
Least we all forget; JPB/MattM/www and BT all thrive on negative comments!

So sad and extremely pathetic. Likewise, we do not bother to read JPB's stories, just glance or bet on the ending being like the other 99.1% of his dogshit stories. On a positive note - at least he is consistent and does not whine like the rest of the clucks/fags. Keep them coming author!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
Can't Wait

for the Follow-Up when he outs his wife and Dumps on everyone.

this story needs a second Chapter.

clegane716clegane716almost 14 years ago
weak

didn't even feel like a complete story, just the first page of a rough draft.

Where is the emotional connection the readers need to identify with the characters? He finds out his wife has been drugged and raped for the past hour and a half, goes upstairs for the purpose of kicking ass and since there are 2 guys taking her he does nothing????? says nothing???? Never mind the fact that he doesn't seem that broken up about it, not when he can screw his "friends" wife. And again, in your stories all it takes is to show a woman a huge cock and they just become brainless sex slaves. If this were really true, I would never need to wear pants again. It's not until even later that (maybe) she wasn't even drugged.

Now, I've read that you write only for yourself and don't really care about what your fans think about them. If that were true, you likely wouldn't post them online at all or wouldn't care about the comments enough to disable the anon feature.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Your losing your touch

Maybe your pumping out too many stories?

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
I wish

that I had the imagination to write fiction. I don't so I greatly admire those who can and do. Consequently I'm never rude to them. The abuse which is so often showered on writers in these comments is a sad commentary on the inadequate people who contribute.

Having said that, this is far from being my all time favourite story and I thought jasonh summed up the problems rather well. Pity he doesn't write stories either.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
Didn't like it period!

Other than that I have nothing more to add!

justplainjoejustplainjoealmost 13 years ago
Stories almost always in the same vein.

Cheating wife/girl friend.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
BS--Totally unrealistic and would never happen.

Therefore, I rated this stupid story 1*.

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
sad truth

bob lost his balls to testicular cancer and became an eunuch. so, don't ever blame him. he is a sweet guy.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
What an asshole

You want to keep friends with a couple that set up your wife. With friends like that you sure as fuck don't need enemies. I would have seen who the men were and then set about killing all of them, very slowly, and over a period of time and then finally offing good old Betty and Ron. Too bad can't give a rating less than 1.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Really can't picture it.

Any man, walking in on his wife like that and doing nothing? And then screwing the wife partially responsible for his wife becoming the pass around toy? This has to be one of the worst stories ever. I'm beginning to think that JPB should change his name to Dr. Jekyll/Mr Hyde. You never know if you're going to get a simpering cuckold story or a burn-the-bitch to the ground story. This one made me sick.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
A hard on story

This is not a story. It is a snapshot to try to give a certain kind of man a woody.

Some woman who can't help herself slutting herself for whomever.

Okay. It would be nice if such women existed, but sure.

No one made sense and there was no one to like.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Crazy

If you are married, and you have children and you find your wife being gang banged - the normal reaction is not to be happy and go along with it. The normal reaction is to kick ass. Your life has just taken a major hit. You no longer have a healthy family. You cannot trust your wife anymore. That includes family finances, her judgement with your children, whether she may just pick up and leave or call the cops and have you kicked out of your own house. You are totally fucked. So, really the best thing to do is to sneak outside to the garage, get the lawn mower gasoline and burn the place down. As people try to escape, knock them out with a 2x4 and push them back inside. Your life is over as you know it, why shouldn't theirs be too?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

That's a helluva way to find out about your cunt wife. Now he has a cunt girlfriend. Shit, kill everyone and let God sort them out.

Yeah

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 10 years ago
Good Old JPB

Good one and like so many others you leave us daydreaming about the future with these two?

Were you related to Alfred Hitchcock?

An epilogue would have been, been...well - you know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I hope he hires a PI and gets lots and lots of video

SO when he throws the slut out he can go after the Company and get enough money to retire on. The friends, suppliers and customers all have wives and girlfriends. Name them all and bring the whole house of cards down at once. What a glorious mess! And this is why JPB needs to write a sequel. He won't. But this story sure deserves one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Diff kind of wife

This is just like another story on here except that a drug was put in wifes drink and husband was kept from going to get his wife. Bunch of lawyers were fucking wife.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 6 years ago
Even JKPB can write a bad one!

*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Yep

Unfortunately, more than one. On the other hand, you can tell what you have pretty quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jeez!

I have seen a lot of great writers here on Literotica practically canonize JPB. After reading this story I have to say that I just don’t know why. This is one of the worst I’ve read, by any author, in a long while. I wish I could wash my brain out with soapy water just to get all the remnants of that garbage out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad ending with no consequences.

First he needed to get his phone out and take some video of his slut wife and her lovers. Instead of fucking Betty he should have gone home. Failing that, he hires a PI and gets the goods on everyone his wife is fucking. THEN he files for a divorce, names ALL the men involved and sues the Company. I guarantee you the men end up divorced and the Company and the men pay him a boat load of money. Time for him to retire. Then send the videos to all her family, friends and everyone that she helps or volunteers for. Done and done. What you CAN'T do is end the story here with no real ending. Of course Bob does what he wants. BAD BOB, BAD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continuation of demeaning white men

He should have pulled away from Betty, gone to the garage, come back with a lopping shears and pruned their cocks. Having done that he should have stuffed each one up her faithless ass and cunt, taping them in with duck tape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not worth reading

El-stink'o, waste of time to read

Ocker53Ocker53about 4 years ago
Typical JPB

JPB has only written about a dozen stories the rest are just cut and paste and name changers, nearly the same story, story after story💩

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unadulterated trash

Nothing to see here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Does JPB just put the words in a hat then randomly pick them out? Almost half his output is the exact same story. I'm not going to use the word plot because there never is one. The stupid thing is he has some great ideas that he completely fails to pull off. When he's not pouring out the same crap. Woman has gangbang/BBC, instantly becomes addicted. Cannot live without it. Husband either accepts it (Loving description of her in action) or the husband walks (Zero details apart from walking out the door).

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Extreme Bob, and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife Darlene and I were at a party. I was warned by a friend Bill to be careful because he and his wife Denise had been to the same couple's house before. The other couple were Joshua and Pam known swingers. At the party the house reminded me of my cousins house a mansion 14 rooms I thought WOW. Darlene was going on and on. Drinking was really going on and I could smell pot. I was talking to a guy that I knew not really what you would call a friend. I had seen one guy put something in another woman's drink. I thought what the Hell. I excused myself and went to look for Darlene and couldn't find her. I ran into a friend and asked if she had seen her? She dropped her head saying Darlene was really drunk and Bob the host Bill and Jim were helping her up the stairs and it looked like they were taking her to the master bedroom. I turned to go. She said Tim be careful there were 3 other guy's went in ai haven't seen anyone come out. I called 2 of my best friends that were good old bar fighter's and filled them in. I'm headed to the master bedroom. On the way I looked into other rooms and I found a ball bat. I kicked the door in and started hitting then my lights went out. The next thing I knew I was waking up with Darlene holding me. There were 7 other guys laying around and my 2 buddies were standing there waiting for me to wake up. One of the guys laying on the floor started to get up and 1 of my buddies kicked him in the nuts. I got a call from Bob threatening to file charges and I said go ahead were were invited and you were rapeing my wife and I've got proof. He shut up and we never heard from him again. I had heard later that Bob got mugged. I was questioned but I had witnesses.

Opinionated1Opinionated1almost 2 years ago

if this was a 'tramp' story there would be a part 2 where Hubby got some balls and fried Marlene and the enabler Ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic crap

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ani sensu ani logiki, opowiesc o kolejnym idiocie. Daj sobie spokoj, nie pisz tych bzdur więcej. Prosze.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9054 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...