All Comments on 'Winter'

by WarmMilk

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I check Literotica purely for your updates...

You are an angel and utterly sexy....thank you for giving us more of your insanely cute/sexy audios.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

You seem to just have a nack *hope that's how you spell that* for being able to make the story come to liFe, and an adorable voice to suite. Really great to hear something new from you :) And I know we all have lives to live, but it's always a treat when you make some time to record something new. Great as usual :)

REMacSoundREMacSoundalmost 14 years ago
Winter just got hotter!

This is a wonderfully erotic story! She has a very exciting voice and has a delicious way of bringing so much heat to her audio.

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxalmost 14 years ago
WELCOME BACK!

Its soooo good to hear your sexy voice again! And, yes, you ARE a good little girl, a VERY good, VERY Naughty, VERY sexy little girl! Don't keep us waiting so long before your next cock draining installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Fresh, poetic, springtime, sexy.

Melted in your story. 5 of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

your voice is sexy!

jimbone35jimbone35almost 14 years ago
Nice to hear you again.

I absolutely love your voice. Listening to you read the phonebook would turn me on. My wife enjoys listening to you as well. We hope you record some more soon.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

As you progress through the story you get more and more sexy, erotic and just plain amazing. Your voice is one of the sexiest I've heard and the subtle sound effects you make only enhance the experience of listening to you. Not only do you keep me hard listening to you, but hearing how wet your pussy is is an extreme turn-on and I hope in the future you will let us hear more of just how wet you are. I look forward to listening to future submissions by you. You are definately a favorite. I LOVE your voice.

NotShyGuyNotShyGuyalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

I hope we'll be hearing from you again WarmMilk, hopefully a shorter wait than last time? Your audios are just too incredible to make us wait this long between them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Now thats a welcome home!!

Great to hear a new story from you and your sexy voice, your story pacing and perfect timing of when to use those nasty words we guys so love to hear from you may just be the cause of global warming, atleast in my room it is!

Hope alls going better from you and all this happy feedback inspires you to write more! xxx Whiskey1965

realcitykidrealcitykidalmost 14 years ago
My god what a voice!

The combination of innocence and filth here is just abstolutely amazing. Please keep posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
FML.

So I checked this out last night on my iPhone.. and waited until before bed to masturbate to this. I shoved a mascara thing up my pussy, and pretended You were talking to me. I fell asleep after an earthshattering orgasm, and at 4 in the morning, I woke up because I had forgottten to take the mascara out of me. FML.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Beautifully told story. The build up and detail were excellent. It is so great to hear another story from you.

mikej2358mikej2358almost 14 years ago
YES

mmmmmmmmmmm winter, spring, summer or fall, keep this hot stuff cumming cause you keep my dick cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW

Ever since your submission of "Voice mail" I have been hooked. Believe me when I say this was well worth the wait! I don't go a single day without spending some alone time right here listening to that cute, sexy voice make me cum. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Winter time Treat

Not a fan of winter, but for you I'd endure the coldness,the darkness and the long winters naps followed by warm,wet lovin from you!

You are 100% sexy audio ear candy and I love it!

thanks again sugar xxxseamus

James65James65over 13 years ago
Missed This One?

Brrrr.I always liked hot coco but change my order this winter to Warmmilk and a long winters nap!

Your storys are well written,spoken in that naughty young girl with the inflection on barely legal and very willing to be pleased and return the pleasure!

Then theirs the sounds of your wetness,that alone is enough to please me!

I love hearing you pleasure yourself as I am doing the same!

I lost all control and was swept up in your slutty winter fantasy.

So what can I offer in return?

Akuma1Akuma1over 12 years ago
Congrats and very sexy...

I would be warm in any weather with you...domo arigato gozaimasu

DickUnderwoodDickUnderwoodover 12 years ago
let it snow!

Wow you really know how to get a man rock hard - really sexy young breathy voice and a dirty mind too. really well written and well performed. I can promise you that I will be arching my back and shooting thick ropes of cum to this audio tonight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
... Dear god in... HEAVEN!!!!

... You're killing me, Milk... You're killing me...

... and I couldn't love it more. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
best of all

This has gotta be my favorite from you. It's hard to choose though. Very sexy and an uncommonly great story

JohnB73JohnB73almost 12 years ago
Liking winter more now!

This is really hot. I love hearing you whimper and gasp for breath as you get hotter. On a scale of 1 to 10, you're a solid, needle-burying 15.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love you

its really so cold here now. and as usual i was depressed and looking get free of myself, (as sometimes i wish to kill myself) was finding online porn.

and then i saw this site downloaded some audios, most of them are only trying get fucked... but this audio... its like she really cares about me, her voice is so warm and light, it feels life, give the pleasure to live a lil more.

i really fell in love with you, ur voice and ur caring love.

take care

may you always smile and shine.

- shihab

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
When warm(milk) is even better than hot.

Mmmm. Who needs an electric blanket when they've got a fantastic little bedwarmer like you? Truly sugar and spice, plus naughty and nice mixed in just the right way. Your voice is so fresh and enticing; hearing it almost eclipses your wonderful imaginative storytelling. But the two together leave me gasping for breath.

dave_L2LPdave_L2LPabout 10 years ago
wow

I love listening to your voice, this very sexy story and your building arousal

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

You are the best. I will be dreaming of you forever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous