All Comments on 'Old Man Badger and Me'

by alexcarr

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very addictive!

I had a similar experience that happened a few years ago, when an old man in his 60s who'd enjoy only sniffing and tasting my cock, balls, and anus! I was 19 years old at the time. Eery other week after finished mowing his lawn & yardwork, he would asked me to come inside his home just so he could enjoy sniffing my ass, semen, and genitals. I told him that I would get cleaned up from all the sweats by taking a shower, but he insisted me not to as he loved the smell of sex -- the dirtier, the better, and the more he'd get turned on! Either I stood with my cock inches from his face, bent over with buttocks widely spread, squatted and straddled his face, sat on couch, or lay on floor or bed; and he would take his time to explore and sniff every inch of my cock, balls, and anus. Most of the time, it lasted more than 1 hour of deep inhaling the aroma followed by licking, slurping, and sucking. He woul dstretch and retract my foreskin, spread my buttocks and my butthole and just sniff. He got really aroused and so did I. It was such a bliss to be helpless just to have your genitals being thoroughly explored, sniffed, licked, and tasted! He usually ended up by stroking my ache swollen stiff cock and watched my semen spurted from my peehole loads after loads of warm, thick, creamy white cum. Of course, he would sniff it, lick it, and taste it. Your story reminds me of those memorable moments. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Albeit a specific situation, a very realistic story with no dramatic embellishments such as claims of 8" 'equipment'.....gallons of cum....orgasms every 10 minutes and all that crap.

A pleasant, no BS little read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous