All Comments on 'Sex with My Amazing Mother'

by kyle001

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
incomplete description

You did not describe in the detail the erotic part of the story. You just narrated it the way an outsider would have done so. Request you to add more "flavor" in your forthcoming stories, if u intend to do so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Screwing your own mother!

I love your story. Please do more. Screwing your mom is the greatest sex a boy could ever have. It is the ultimate to fill your mom's womb with sperm-seed. I know because I screwed my mother when I was 18. We french kissed and I stripped mom of her lacy bra! I felt on top of the world when I filled her pussy with sperm. There is no better feeling--awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
a boy fucking his own mother--the best fuck there is

I've got to agree with anon, above. Nothing beats sliding your stiff dick up your own mother's twat and flooding her cunthole with your warm creamy sperm. If more boys listened to anon's first-hand experience--look, he's done it!--there'd be a lot more blissfully happy sons and deeply contented mothers. I admire the author, Kyle, who thinks calmly and rationally about the delights of motherfucking. He was 19 when he started shoving his prick up his mother's cunt, now 6 years later, he and his mom are still at it, like a couple on a honeymoon that never ends. Why the heck not? At 25 Kyle's still got a pair of loaded balls that never quit, and his mother, like all moms, loves those rich loads of semen in her boy's heavy balls. The first time Kyle fucked his mother, her twat seemed strangely familiar to him. He grinned when he realized why--he'd been up there before, it was his own birth canal! Now every time he pounds his mother's cunt and creams way up her cunthole he's bursting with pride that he's back home again, with his big hard prick that his mom loves as only a mother can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I think your story is great, I am a 20 year old woman, I have sex with my mom too! We have been doing it since I was 16. I don't understand why someone wouldn't want to shag their mom! It's like the ultimate show of love and respect. You say your mom is big and fat but you still do her, that's cool! My mom is huge, that's what I like! I weigh like 95 pounds, I'm tiny. I'm only 5' tall. My mom is nearly 6' and weighs 300 pounds. She carries me around the house and fingers me and licks me out all day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

that is the love story i have been looking for and as terrific as i always thought it would be. i never made love to my mother but always dreamed of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh this is so beautiful. Everything you both deserve on top of the truest love. Wonderful.

Absolutely divine! Good luck and love to you both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sexy

That is gross at first. But it really got interesting and sexy, I started to masturbate! I wish I was your mother. I could play with you down there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sexier

Sex with her must be so amazing to you. Even if she's overweight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

Your story made me rock hard so I went and had sex with my girlfriend thinking of your story keep fucking those vaginas

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why not after menopause

Sex with mother is forbidden because of the harm to children born of that sex. If mom is past child-bearing age then there's no risk; just fun. I never had sex with my mother but we used to sit on the couch at night and she let me rub her pussy for hours. When I got married she used to watch wife and me have sex and encourage us to have sex in mom's living room around mom and step-dad - and we did it often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mother

Mina käisin ka ükskord oma emaga puhkamas tuttavate suvilas.Olime suvilas ja suudlesime emaga ja järsku nägi ema tuttav meid pealt ja naeris meie üle.Oleks see tuttav teadnud et me emaga juba 2.aastat magame ühes voodis ning oleme ka vahekorras.Ema oli siis väga häbelik ja oli rohkem omaette.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous