All Comments on 'Wedding Bells'

by blooke1234

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good but incongruous

The story is well written and enjoyable. BUT should a girl marrying a seemingly strict religious person after four years of engagement be so knowledgeable about sex? Seems highly unlikely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
C'mon!

Yeah, right: two virgins dive immediately into sucking and sodomy, have no trouble at all because they're so hot for each other even though this is the first time they've ever been alone together.

The writing itself is ok, but the details of the relationship and process are simply so absurd and unbelievable that the story end up being worthless.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
I know it gets stressful at weddings but this is...

...too much unmitigated change at once. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just My Style

HOT, SHORT, AND NASTY. Ass fucking and a Pearl Necklace. Exactly the way I like it. Got ta go now. Have something I need to attend to.

Mike S.

angelx602angelx602almost 14 years ago
Short and straight to the point

I liked it. I think this is a fantasy sort of story, not really believable but it doesn't have to be when it's a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It happened the night before my friends Collins wedding.We are both in our 50s,it was his third marriage,likes punishment.The bucks party was the night before,but he had gone out with some guys from work.I decided to stay at his place.There was a knock on the door,it was his wife to be Sharon,hi Rob.I had introduced them,i had gone out with Sharon before,she sat and said,Rob,how about one last time.I looked surprised,its o.k. i am not married yet and besides he gets my pussy tomorrow so standing up she turned around and said that leaves my arse,interested and she walked to the bedroom.I followed,she knew,i was an arse man from way back,having fucked her there.She undressed,her big tits bouncing,bending,showing her arse,then lay on her back.I moved between her legs,my face diving into her pussy,which was very wet,my tongue moving to her anal opening,licking,sucking,probing,she was writhing around,oh quick Rob,fuck me.I lifted her legs and slowly pushed deep into her arse,one smooth movement,so good i began fucking straight away as she clamped around my cock,orgasming as i emptied deep into her,then slowly moving out.She looked great the next day in her wedding dress.

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
महावाह्यात सूनNaughty daughter in law

My daughter in law is very naughty and before the wedding she visited my house. After tea my wife went for marketing and Vanita asked me, can I be her first cock? This surprised me but I accepted the offer. However i suggested her anal sex because my wife rarely gives me and moreover told Vanita that I love her Ass.

Vanita readily accepted my suggestion and I took her anal virginity .

That was four years ago and in last four years I had taken the pleasure of her sausy Ass many times.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
Very sexy!

I find the subject of women liking anal interesting....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
VIRGIN

I would rather fucked her pussy than her arse the latter never appealed to me, I'm pleased that I will have her when ever we can get together to please her better than her prissy husband.

groomleadergroomleaderabout 2 years ago

Sexy and hot, a great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why marry?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous