All Comments on 'Beetlesmith's Ch. 02'

by dresbach

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not Bad

Why should he feel remorse for lashing out at the whore, she was the one screwing his boss and who knows who else, yet she still has the balls to be upset with him over doing Gloria while she's present. He should dump the slut. Use the elixer on her, turn her out and trade her in for an improved model

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Remorse? She has 6 months to pay for... She can`t expect forgiveness within a couple of minutes..

amsterdamamsterdamabout 12 years ago
Bravo

Would have been easy to 'paint by numbers' & let the main character have everything his own way - unlimited sexual encounters without consequence - but I admire the fact you have added two different dimensions to proceedings with the potential side effects of the elixer and the emotional and psychological consequences of the affair on all parties. Well done & looking forward to see how things develop from here...

wicked62wicked62over 2 years ago

Why?

Why would the guy take the drug? Doesn't make sense, not even a little. No man would take that drug. A,. Man are always up for it, that's why we read this stuff. B,. Brutal ageing side effects? Would never happen. Good story otherwise. Hope he double doses his boss at work to get him fired soon, otherwise it just makes him a weakling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdresbach@dresbach
394 Followers
Reading between the lines - it is the curse of every writer and the duty of every reader. Erotica without porn is just tawdry fiction. Porn without erotica is just boring. My reaction to porn films is as follows: after the first ten minutes, I want to go home and screw. Afte...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES