All Comments on 'Butch Black Women Ch. 02'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I SIMPLY LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

One word.....WOW!!!!!!! This was an amazing story..for so many obvious reasons...first of all let me just say..I respect the way u r representing the butch/stud/tomboy demographic...Many ppl have misconceptions about who we are and often squeeze us all in one mold...but ur openness and honesty about what type of butch u r...and how butch women can be romantic..sexy and exciting actually gave us all a new and improved look..

Me personally, I'm a soft stud...and I don't date butch women but before reading your story..I ignorantly thought that two butches together in a relationship was impossible..

However I still prefer femme over butch...that's just me..but it is refreshing to see and hear of ppl like yourself stepping out the box and being yourself...this inspires me and I'm sure many other butch women to be who they are and love it...

PS...about u and your girl...take it one step @ a time...make sure what ever decision u come to in regard to moving doesn't jeopardize your amazing relationship with your gf...because a true gem is hard to find...Good Luck with everything

MEKO, americanboi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2136 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES