All Comments on 'Salvation'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AngelliccDesireeeAngelliccDesireeealmost 14 years ago
LOVED IT

I'm a straight female and I truly enjoyed reading this story..To me it was more about romance, that straight people go through...Thank you and keep up the good work

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 14 years ago
another great story

you always bring such emotions to your stories, and this one is no different. I would love to see another chapter on this story...this topic is so highly charged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another satisfied customer..LOL

Baby Cub, you did it again!! I was going through withdrawal with "Tim and Hank" wrapping up. So talented and so amazing...that is who you are. I loved these characters and wonder if there is more to come from them..hint, hint. Don't you love it when your fans start demanding stuff...LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Never disappointing

I always look to see if you have a new story out. At first I didn't know if I would like this one but I knew that if you wrote it, it had to be good....and it was amazing! Love reading your stories!

Purr_AlainaPurr_Alainaalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant!

I love stories with a happy ending! This was a sweet, tender and warm tale that I really enjoyed reading!

RellyRellyalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful, Erotic Read

This is a great story, very beautiful...not to mention extremely hot. :-) I haven't met many women who enjoy gay male stories but I am definitely a fan and this is one of my favorites. Great job.

angelx602angelx602almost 14 years ago
Another great one

I have loved all your stories and this is no exception. This story is so romantic and well written. I love reading what you write.

afrodita79afrodita79almost 14 years ago
A greate story

Love this story and all you write hope to read more love stories, with greate charecters...

GrlNextDoor25GrlNextDoor25almost 14 years ago
Genius

Once again...your inspiration brings great pleasure and wonderful reads for all of us. You have the best themes and the cutest scenarios - I can't wait to see what you will write next. From buff athletes to ex-cons ... (i love bears!) hm...what about a slender young man paired with a "bear-like" doorman? but with a good ending - I remember there was a short movie called the "doorman" that I felt needed a better ending...maybe you can write a better story!!! I'd love you even more for it!

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
Perfection!!

Im a straight woman who is now one of your greatest fans. Your stories are well thought out and written with deep seated emotions. Absolute perfection. I can't wait to see what you write next.

kindlyhermitkindlyhermitover 13 years ago
A Very Poignant Story

I found this story profoundly moving. The portrayel of emoitional conflicts within it are superb

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good story but I didn't like that Danny had a beard :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the very best stories I have read in Literotica. Beautifully written, moving and sexy as all get out, they don't get any better ...

CarelessLoveCarelessLoveover 13 years ago
Extremely Good.

One of the best stories I've read. I think that this is my favorite out of all that you've written. Loved it.^_^

NaughtyButNice25NaughtyButNice25over 13 years ago
Truely Moving!

I have read all of your stories now and I have to say there are no words to describe how much I enjoy your wok. Thank you and I truely hope that you keep writing, and soon! I am hungry for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Touching

I like you story very much. It was loving and touching. Thank you very much for sharing.

RettaMichaelsRettaMichaelsover 13 years ago

I can't believe your talent as an author. I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

First I read this story again then I read part 2 on Nifty. Loved it. Keep writing, I enjoy your stories.

WittePietWittePietover 13 years ago
Thanks for a great story

I thought that this is one of your best stories. Both the lovers are the kind of people one would really like to meet. Your plotting and characterisation are faultless. Please keep up your wonderful stream of inventiveness.

Your writing has inspired me to prepare a story for Literotica that I have been trying to write for years. It is very long, but the first installment is nearly finished. It is quite unlike any of your stories, and not nearly as good, but I wanted to try.

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

I love how Danny helped Moose move on and overcome the sadness. I loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I was moved by this. Emotional, lovely and fucken sexy! Best combination ever.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago
well i enjoyed that

however all the ( i love you:s) was getting on my tits.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

very romantic and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I love your stories, but there is a lot of the same plot devices in nearly ever story. One man is short with little or no body hair, cries a lot and is in a selfish and/or abusive relationship. The "hero" is big, brawny and hairy and is always conflicted. He either knows he's gay or becomes convinced that he is. In most cases he saves the little guy from the bully. Sometimes the the weaker man rescues him back through his love and determination to do the right thing. Just a lot of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love your stuff, please don't ever stop!

Hahah. The anon below seems not to know that you like to write these sorts of things. I highly appreciate it, as it's pretty much my kink~

madox664madox664about 11 years ago

Wow thankyou again,you know how to make a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Lovely Redemption

Danny helped Moose so much because of the love within him (Danny), and Moose responded so beautifully to that love. They blend so well together. Danny is a great and wonderful man, but so is Moose. Moose I think is so surprised to see that people care for him so deeply. I just love the man with the hairy chest -- warm, inviting, sheltering, and at the same time, your stories always show the big, manly man capable of the soft side -- shedding tears when necessary. Love the story, love the writing. Keep it coming, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!!

Very very good story!! Romantic and dramatic... Wow

It only teach us that no matter what you've done in the past...

If you deserve a second chance, you'll get on!!!

LoftyCraigLoftyCraigover 9 years ago
luv it

what a beautiful story

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
AAAWWWWW ...

Lovely-toasty-cute-tender-protective-sooo kind-sweet-generous-passionate-ardent ...

OMG I don't know what else to say about these two ! I absolutely love them; Danny is so kind and loving and lonely Moose is in dire need of the love Danny wants to give him. Beautiful! Awesome story.

Moooore pllllzzzz !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Amazing story. Loved Moose as a character!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
eww

the only disgusting part about this story is that the father calls his 32 yo son 'boy'. it just doesn't sound right to me haha. otherwise this is a very good story tho, only that danny's character is unrealistically trusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I could feel myself into Moose and I love the story. Just great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tears

This story really brought tears to my eyes, it was lucky for Danny that he found Moose on that road or he would never have forgiven his dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eww

No matter how old you are,you are still your parents child . I know even at the ripe old age of, well let's just say I'm over 50 and I'm still a child in my mother's eye, because of something called love๐Ÿ˜˜

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eww

Even at the ripe old age of,well let's just say I'm over 50, but my mother still things I'm a kid, I think it's something to do with love ๐Ÿ˜˜

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Love Conquers Everything

Beautiful story of compassion, love and concern. Danny's caring letters to Moose while he was in gaol was the beginning of this wonderful relationship.

Let us hope that their love remains strong as the years roll by, and that Danny's dad can accept Moose as a person and not just regard him as an ex-con.

Danny should have realized a long time ago that Leo was not "the one" when he rejected the advances of the dogs, whereas Moose immediately established a rapport with them.

One can judge a person's character by the way they interact with animals.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
A Second Chance

Robcub32, what are you doing to your readers with stories like this?

How wonderful that Danny could see the potential in Marvin/Moose - even when they were only pen-friends, and Moose was still in jail.

As for Leo, Danny was well rid of him. Danny should have realized it from the first time he was introduced to the dogs.

As a prison visitor myself, I always look for the potential in the prison residents we visit. They always respond to being treated non-judgmentally, and we never ask why they are there unless, of course, they really want to share.

Sex itself is no substitute for love, although the two should be in harmony. I must say that your vivid descriptions of actual sexual encounters are a real turn-on (no doubt from your own experiences) , and you have a knack of turning on the heart strings, and bringing one to tears when the participants are emotionally involved.

Once again, I hope they both live happily ever after. (Sequel???).

Love from Patrick (Spadger2)

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Winning Dad Over

Dear 'robcub32',

Have just finished reading "Salvation" for the third time.

You certainly have a way of tugging at the heart-strings, and playing with one's emotions and sensitivity. You have created such wonderful people in Danny and Moose. I'm sure they have to be based on reality!

Another wonderful, caring and loving story. Thank you again.

Love and Blessings from Patrick (Spadger2)

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Love Conquers All

Hello again, Rob. Have just finished reading "Salvation" for the 4th time.

What a wonderful, moving story of a deep, caring love between two people. Danny could see the inherent goodness in 'Moose', while his dad could only see and ex-con, no matter how good a worker he was. How great that Danny finally saw through the shallow selfishness of Leo.

At times the emotion of the story was almost too much, and tears flowed involuntarily down my cheek. You have a wonderful power of pulling at the heart-strings, Rob. For a person of my age, it is a wonder that I can still be so sentimental.

One cannot really know, but much of what you write has to be based on your own personal experiences, because your descriptions are so vivid.

Much Love to you from Patrick (Spadger2)

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Saving a Good Man

This is my 5th reading of this wonderful story, and it still tears at the heart-strings and brings tears to my eyes.

How wonderful that Danny could see the good in Moose and did not give up on him despite Danny's dad's antagonism towards Moose, until he eventually realized how seriously Danny felt about him.

I don't know how much these characters are fiction or based on real-life people, but they certainly come across as very believable characters. One cannot help but be drawn to the character of Moose/Marvin and desire to have him as a friend, and for the love and compassion that Danny has for him.

Just the fact that Moose immediately responded to Harley and Bandit, shows his real character compared to arsehole Leo, who was only interested in his own satisfaction.

Thank you over and over again, robcub32, for the wonderful Love and Joy you bring.

Patrick (Spadger2)

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
The Healing Power of Love!

I don't know how many times I shall read this wonderful story, robcub32, but I am so moved by the love generated between Danny and Moose. Sometimes the tears just trickle down uninvited. You certainly know how to verbalize the emotions generated between these two lovers.

You are the one writer here who keeps drawing me back, and I keep looking to see if there is a new story under your name each time.

Love and blessings to you always from Patrick. X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
What Love can Do!

It's amazing what Love can do!

How wonderful for both of them that Danny can see the inherent goodness in Moose, even though his dad is so protective of his son, and fails to see anything in Moose, other than his work ability.

But when he realizes the strength of Danny's love, then he has a change of heart, and relents, because he wants nothing but the best for his son, and doesn't want him hurt.

I don't know how many times I have read this wonderful story, but it is my favourite and I have read and re-read all your stories on this site, because, even though you are very explicit about sexual encounters, it is the Love and empathy between them that dominates the whole relationship.

Thank you again, robcub32, for the wonderful way you portray love between two people, even if they are of the same sex.

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Just love

I keep coming back to this wonderful story of Love between two people, and I'll probably read and re-read it over and over. I cannot help but be emotionally moved each time read it, and glad that two people could care so much for each other.

Thank you, robcub32, for bringing this wonderful relationship to us. The wonderful word pictures you paint of Moose are so real to me that I would love to meet him, and Danny.

Much Love to you from Patrick

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Love Can Fix Anything!

I don't know how many times I have read this wonderful Love story, robcub32, but I am moved to tears each time.

The Love between Danny and Moose is very palpable, and so moving - even to an old bloke like me. How wonderful that they have discovered this great love for each other, even if Danny's father could not comprehend it, probably because gayness is beyond his comprehension. But he was willing to try to understand it for the paternal love he had for Danny, his son.

Robcub32, you are able to depict the emotions so graphically between Danny and Moose, so that we, the readers, can feel the depth of Love and emotion between the two men. Thank you so much!!!

Love to you from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Love Conquers All

I keep coming back to this wonderful story, because there is so much Love here, and I keep being moved to tears. The characters are so real!

Danny can see the good in Moose, while his Dad only wants to see what he did in the past.

Forgiveness is a wonderful thing, and Danny seemed to be blessed with this wonderful gift, and this led to Love.

Love conquers all. And I can see, robcub32, where you derived the title of "Salvation" for this very moving story.

Love to you from Patrick

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Love is the Cure.

Danny must have obviously had a need for affection, or else he could not have tolerated Leo (What a dickhead!) for so long, Leo was only interested in getting his own rocks off without considering the needs of his partner.

Thank goodness that Moose made the effort to visit Danny after he got out of prison. How wonderful that Danny had such a great loving and tolerant nature, as was obvious in his love for his animals.

It was difficult for Garry to comprehend the attraction between Danny and Moose, as he only saw an ex-con, and not beautiful person inside the rough exterior. But when he realized how much Moose meant to Danny, he turned around completely.

No doubt I shall come back to this wonderful story again, as I am still emotionally moved each time I read it. Thank you robcub32.

Love and Blessings from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Saved by Love

I have to keep coming back to this wonderful story of love and redemption.

What a great play between the various characters! And how Danny finally realized what a selfish arse-hole Leo really was.

And how it took Gary so long to accept the fact that Moose was basically a very good person and that he and Danny really loved each, even though he could not comprehend the idea of gay love.

Thank you again, robcub32, for allowing me to feel the emotions of this wonderful story. I don't know how much is fact or fiction but, to me, each of the characters is a real live person, and their emotions and interplay move me deeply.

Much Love and Blessings to you, Rob. X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Thinking of Love

Sometimes stories are so compelling, and we keep returning to them, and still be emotionally affected by them. This seems to be the case with most of your stories, robcub32.

I seem to have adjusted to reading about the gay sexual activities of the main participants, although I am a widower from a long heterosexual relationship.

What really grabs me is the Love between the main participants, which is very moving.

Something that really gets at me is the use of the name of Jesus Christ as a kind of curse word. I'm sure there are other exclamations which would be just as effective, and not offensive to those of us who have great respect for the name of the Lord.

Love from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Returning for the Love

I don't know how many times I have read through this story, but I am so emotionally moved each time I read it. When eirther of the characters is moved to tears, I cry with them. To me they are very real people and just as vulnerable as any of us with the way life can treat us.

Surely, because they are so real they must be based on real people whom you know, robcub32.

My your beautiful stories continue and expand.

Love and Blessings from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Love Comes Naturally

robcub32, I wasn't going to comment when I read through this chapter for the umpteenth time, but even though I had read it so many times, I was still very emotionally moved. You have a wonderful way of evoking one's emotions and able to bring tears to the surface.

Maybe I am just a sentimental old fool, but I certainly feel that the main characters are so real and have such an effect on one's feelings.

I don't know how much of this is fiction but, to me, they are very real people and I am able to get into the emotions playing between them, including the effects in the groin area.

Thank you so much for these wonderful characters. Much Love to you from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2almost 6 years ago
Love Conquers All

Every time I read through this wonderful story, I am brought to tears, and so overcome with emotion. It's impossible not to be moved by feelings that Danny and Moose have for each other. That those feelings should develop into sexual intimacy is not difficult to understand.

To me their characters are so real that they feel like old friends.

I still don't know how to stop the tears flowing!!!

Love and Blessings from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2almost 6 years ago
Nothing But Love!

Tears still come readily even after I have read this story so many times.

Much Love from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2almost 6 years ago
Love and Tears

I cannot understand how I can so easily be brought to tears while re-reading this wonderful story once again.

Thank you, Rob, for your great portrayal of these wonderful interactions between two caring people.

Much Love to you from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2over 5 years ago
A True Love Story

This is the 6th time I have read this story, and I cannot understand how I am still overcome with emotion each time to be moved to tears.

So sorry, robcub32, that you are not writing for Literotica any more, but I shall track you down and find your literary efforts.

Love and Blessings to you always from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2over 5 years ago
Life partners

This wonderful story keeps dragging me back, and I still cannot help be so emotionally moved each time is read it - It's as though I was physically and emotionally involved myself. Moose's and Danny's characters are so realistic I regard them as live people. Surely they must be based on living men.

Thank you again, Rob.

Wishing yo Love and Blessings always. Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 5 years ago
Love is what binds!

Just had to read through this story another time. Am still emotionally moved each time I read through the story, even though I already know the outcome But the depth of affection between Danny and Moose is so real, it brings me to tears all the time.

Thank you again, Rob for bringing this love story to your readers, especially me.

Love and Blessings from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2over 4 years ago
Such Intense Love

This really is a story of salvation, and so full of Love. I shall keep coming back to re-read this wonderful story, as I am so emotionally turned on from my first reading Initially, I was a little overcome by the physicality of the homosexual encounters, as I am a widower from a long-standing heterosexual relationship.

Thank you, Rob, once more for portraying how this Love between two people could really lead to the salvation of one of them, and give him a sense of his own worth. Your sensitive portrayal of the characters makes them so real.

Much Love to you from Patrick.

Spadger2Spadger2about 4 years ago
Love can fix anything!

I just had to come back to this wonderful story once more (and shall do so again, no doubt).. Danny's love for Moose is the pathway that led to Moose's Salvation.

Thank you, Rob, for the wonderful Love you bring out between the two main proponents, in all you wonderful stories. No doubt that same love must exist between you and your husband!

Much Love to you from Patrick XXX

Spadger2Spadger2about 4 years ago
Made for Each Other.

Again, I had to come back to re-read this wonderful story of love between two wonderful people.

Let's hope Gary comes to understand the depth of love between his son and Moose, and that Danny and Moose can settle into a loving, long-term relationship.

It is amazing that two people could really be so made for each other, even if I do not fully understand how gay love works..

Thank you again, Rob, for the emotion you are able to generate in your readers, I shed so many tears.

Blessings from Patrick XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just Beautiful!!!

Fantastic story...What wouldn't I give to find a lover like that. A real story of redemption and love...just beautiful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just beautiful

This story just goes to show how people can fuck up but still be kind, amazing people. This actually made me tear up a little, not gonna lie.

Spadger2Spadger2over 3 years ago
Made for Each Other

You have just woven your magic on me once more,Rob. Even though I have never had a gay experience, I can feel the Love that exists between Danny and Moose. Thank you so much for this great story which, no doubt, I shall return to again. One can really feel the Love between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love Can Fix Anything

Once mor I has to come back o this wonderful story, Rob. The magic you weave into your stories surely must be based on you own life's experiences.

May I wish you and your husband happiness together always.

Love and Blessings from Patrick.

Spadger2Spadger2about 3 years ago
love Can Fix Anything

I don't know how many times I have read this wonderful story Rob. But for someone who has only been in a heterosexual relationship I can still appreciate the Love between Danny and Moose. I think stories about their relationship would be very acceptable to your fans (and I am sure there must be many.).

Thank you again for the pleasure you give your readers.

Love from Patrick

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

So goood, love CAN really fix anythingโค

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous