All Comments on 'My Mum, My Slut Ch. 02'

by DontJudgeMe

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
blackfenblackfenalmost 14 years ago
Good again

Yeah gets my vote again, I would like to see it continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
don't give up

Don't give up your day job as you can't write. First off for the world its "mom/mother/mama" not that junk "mum" which means remain silent/quiet. Then that pure garbage of "word ... word" or "word - word" in most sentences isn't even grade school level of an eight year old.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
great story

Good hot erotic sex between mother and son is always interesting to read.

I hope that you continue the dominant sex that the son has over his mum, and that she gives him anything he wants.

Thanks for the good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ignore the ignorant anonymous

your story made an enjoyable read. ignore that other anonymous feedback (isn't it funny when someone wants to talk about the "world" but doesn't know how English is used in England? (and other countries that realise when you're talking about an electrocardiogram you should call it an not an EKG.. but that's truly a seperate issue).

Keep up the good work!

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
hot

i enjoyed the story and hot sex scenes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good story

Very good story. I hope that the mother is totally enslaved by her son, and punished for her bad behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story - more, please!

I loved your story. Your descriptions made me feel like I was there. Will your son insist that his mom wear nylons for him (both on dates and in bed)? Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
please continue

I really like it so far. As a suggestion I think the son should incorporate

some bondage to further control his mother. I think she will like it.

Keep it in the mothers purspective.

poolgirl9poolgirl9almost 14 years ago
I enjoyed this,

I enjoyed this, please keep it up and yes mom should be more controled and maybe pirceings? Look forward to more, I felt as though I was the mom, being banged ten ways till Sunday. Hot!!!!

RopeteaseRopeteasealmost 14 years ago
keep it going

Liked the way you took her. Bring it up a notch, can't wait till next chaptor

syd_v63syd_v63almost 14 years ago
Keep Going!!

I agree with Poorgirl19. Piercings would be nice. A firm collar, nipple piercings and a tatto above her sex... Oh My!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Keep goiung

Yes I agree that there should be piercings perhapse with a ring in her clit and she should admit in public that she is he sons. Perhaps his friends will see she belongs to him.

larrywanderslarrywandersalmost 14 years ago
Please

Don't end it now. Chapter 3 must appear soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more!

I really love this story, and have no idea how I could have missed it for so long. Please continue!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
Great

This was a fucking great story! would love to see more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
god yes please more

I would love to see her shared by her son and a bunch of his mates!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Only one description........Fabulous!! *****

This story is utterly fabulous, I love it to bits. You can't be serious about finishing it here, there's so much more that can happen yet. Another chapter please!! Maybe the son could breed his slut mother, certainly his friends need to fuck her repeatedly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seriously, MAKE MORE

I really enjoyed the way he turned her into a complete slut, maybe she could wake him up after a while with some oral? I was thinking it would be very interesting to see him turning her into a complete slave, collar and everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

just plain speechless

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Continue

Now that he and his Mom now their Roles he needs to train her and have her bring Friends home from work,clubs, wherever and add to his Harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE

This story is magnificent! The people demand MOAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Again, you have created a story the length and quality of "His Beautiful Neighbour"

You are an excellent writer and intellectual thinker. Yes, we will absolutely judge you and what we say is "you are one of a kind and make this story another classic"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please please continue

This series is really fucking hot! Would very much appreciate another installment!

lordgilllordgillabout 11 years ago
more

you could have the next story take place on his 21st b-day. mom takes him to a bar and have him show off what a slut she as his girl friend is and how much he owns her.

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
It's a good thing there's no winter

The most amusing thing about stories like these for me is the total disconnect from anything resembling a real concern. Obviously they live in the tropics. Despite the son wearing a jacket, with the wardrobe he's permitting her to keep, she'd die in a climate where there was a real winter. I also think it's funny that despite being too young to have any marketable job skills, the son leaves the house everyday and mom stays home, yet they have enough money to pay their bills, eat and do all those other things that people normally direct the lion's share of their energy toward. Lucky bastards.

The sex was hot, so I gave a decent rating, but I couldn't resist yanking your chain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wish I Could Find An Oler Woman Like This One! WOW!!!

Thanks again and keep writing. To the naysayers.... I see most of you don't write anything. Some people are doers and others are dreamers

Naysayers are neither one so shut the @%@* up!!!!

My own mother like this is long gone but sure wished I could find a nice older woman like this one. Literotica is a fantasy sight after all and I appreciate the opportunity to read the stories of my liking..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I judged U are a baaaaad nigger !

Doing things you are not capable of . 1* .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep Going

KEEP WRITING PLEASE SO SO GOOD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This so late!

Maybe me knowing that and still asking gives it some idea of sincerity?

Perhaps 10 or 15 more?

.

GritchGritchover 7 years ago
More and more and more

Keep 'em cumming. I'm desperately waiting on part iii

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Very good writing. Its been awhile but I would like to read more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lovin mom

sounds like you are really loving what your son is doing , to you an for you. I think you should carry on ,from mom view of what is happening . I'm lovin it,

jsmangisjsmangisover 5 years ago
A Great Story Series

I just read both chapters and enjoyed them immensely. I think you should continue and perhaps have the son pimp his mother out as his own whore.

your_new_toyyour_new_toyover 4 years ago
EXCELLENT story!

I look forward to (hopefully) hearing more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Public humiliation

Have him take her out in public and treat her like his plaything

AndreqAndreqover 3 years ago
I do enjoy this kind of story

And you told it well. I've read both stories and am commenting here. Next chapter should have more planning on the son's part. This has all be spur of the moment and now he needs to plan further for his mom. Testing her limits and pushing them.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Very enjoyable read, though really needs to breed her as well, perhaps he should be bringing in another woman closer to his own age to cover up what is happening as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GET SLUT MUM PREGNANT

fuck slut mum too she gets IMPERGNATED .

CharetteCharettealmost 3 years ago

nice story so far , but why the POV switch to Mom ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it is great don`t stop show the slut to family

bustmypunyballsbustmypunyballsabout 1 month ago

Let the son impregnate his mother

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDontJudgeMe@DontJudgeMe
1439 Followers
Hey. I'm a guy from Denmark, Europe who enjoys reading and writing erotic short stories (perhaps a bit too much...). Feed-back is very appreciated. Ego-stroking feed-back ("Great story!" e.g.) and concrete suggestions ("the last scene was a bit of a turn-o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Mum, My Slut Previous Part