All Comments on 'Match of the Day'

by trueorfalse

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
missing the why

good story and pace, just missing the why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great!

Totally hot and stroking here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome!

Far and away the best strapon story i've read in a long time.

demnika@yahoo.com

arnikaarnikaalmost 14 years ago
Great!

The great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OK... but what prompted it??

It's all well and good that she pegged him thoroughly, but... We want to know what changed a woman in a seemingly mundane marriage into an strap-on wearing domme. What changed??

arnikaarnikaover 13 years ago
Great!

The nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love getting fucked too

I love it too when my wife fucks me with her strap-on. She also dresses me in sexy women's clothes and treats me like the sissy slut that I am. We recently invited another man into our bed and he fucked her first and then he fucked me. She loved watching me get fucked by a real cock and I truly enjoyed sucking his big cock while she watched. We're going to make it a regular thing -- I just love having cock in my mouth and my man-pussy with my wife watching. Every husband should try it.

Please tell us more stories. This one was really hot !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please continue

This story was so hot it reminded me of the first time my wife fucked me with her strap-on. I can't wait to read the next chapter when the man gets fucked by a real cock while his wife watches. Later he can also suck his first real cock -- just like I've done many times.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story?

I enjoyed it, and my panty has the proof of it. Almost everyone I know will attest to the fact that communication is one of the keys to a great marriage, or partnership and there wasn't any here other than "You'll do what I tell you from now or this will be all over the internet.". Blackmail will not ensure a lasting relationship, nor a long life. Pictures are a fond reminder of things from a time passed, granted. That line ruined the story for me, at least partially, as it could have been part of the role play the wife had in mind.

I gave it a 5 because I know a lot of hubby's would have loved it, but would never ask for it, for just the reason stated above, let alone tell heir wives of their fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

does he treat her that way when he fucks her? I don't think so. So why did she treat him like a bitch?

Also what book was she reading to bring this on?

Story is missing a lot of details. Guess it is just one of those things you read to get off.

69Jance69Jance3 months ago

wow, my fantasy as well....

Hope its just the beginning...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous