All Comments on 'Claire: Cum Over Her Panties'

by claire2010

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG!

I wanna cum over your PANTIES Claire and fuck you in your hot CUNT!!!!!!!!!! Hot audio, thanks Babe!!!!!!!!

LonedaddyLonedaddyalmost 14 years ago
So Fucking Hot!

Claire, This audio is So hot! You had my cock hard in seconds!I love that voice and your dirty talk. Babygirl I want to cum so bad inside your sweet pink pussy. I love your audios, please keep submitting them!

Thank you Claire

BiBigirlBiBigirlalmost 14 years ago
Descriptive

This is VERY descriptive, Sweet Claire, and VERY HOT again! xoxoxoxoxoxox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Keep them cumming...stories that is!

Amazing voice and inspirational stories. They make me want to shoot cum all over your pretty panties then make you wear them out. You have my vote!

Mediumpimpin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
claire in pink panties...

i ask you: does life get any better then this??? the answer, dear friends, is a resounding "no!!! hell no!!" i love this audio...i love it!! it's seven minutes of pure unadulterated passionate sexiness and just so much fun to listen to, as are all your audio submissions, dear sweet claire. "claire" in french means, "clear" and it's clear to me you are an audio artist of the first degree.

i've had a rough couple of days at work(awww...poor baby) and your submission is just what the doctor ordered. i loved hearing you say to relax and take out your cock...well, when the lady speaks i obey!! i made it through until the very end before i came in one big creamy shot!!

claire in pink panties...these are two of my favorite things!!

FIVE STARS!!! xxx

lots of love,

daddydavid xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Always Hard 4 U

Never fear baby girl just the sound of ur voice gets me ridget,Great story,so short but so good, gonna miss you while Lit does its upgrades!

Wishing I could be your daddy for one night !

Thanks for being so sexy and so naughty love xxx Whiskey1965

GrandfatherCoyoteGrandfatherCoyotealmost 14 years ago
Still the best!

Oh Claire, you do it so well. Thanks for another great drive home, it was just a pity I didn't have those panties to clean up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

oh baby you make me so hard for you keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Romantic!

Finally daddy and daughter make love! Wonderful intense, intimate and loving sweet act. Both daddy and daughter finally fuck to completion and he cums inside of her. So forbidden...so intense...so desired by both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Silky Panties!

Once again you out did yourself. You just love daddy rubbing his cock across your cunt lips - don't you! You tease daddy to stick his cock in you and then you say that you JUST wanted daddy to cum on your panties. Your such a cock tease - keep it UP!! We know how you like to play with daddy's hot cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Could listen to you all day

So very hot as all of your submissions Claire. Your voice is so wonderful as you make me feel like I'm your Daddy. I could wake up to your voice every morning. Keep them coming and I'll keep voting for you. Can't wait to hear your next audio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

Oh Claire, you made me cum so hard. You have a wonderful sexy voice - more, more, more!

mxf2xmxf2xalmost 14 years ago
Another winner!

Oh babydoll you know EXACTLY what Daddy likes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sexy

i love when you play with daddy, you should do another one of daddy forcing his dick in your ass and making u scream and cry. mmm like when mommy goes to work daddy sneaks in your room and forces u on ur tummy and cums inside your butt mmm but anyways i love all your daddy stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mmmm, I love this!! :)

Thanks..tenting in my panties here... mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Your Getting Hotter babygirl!!

I've read all the others comments and I have to say they're right on the money.

Your cute sexy voice and naughty details about your wet pussy,damp panties and that trained asshole get me hard and as the story goes on I climaxing listening to how babygirl makes her daddy happy!

I no longer listen to you with my pants on as you get me so hard I can't stand it!!

Thanks for the great story's and nova hot audio's!!

Any chance you'll masturbate again,your pussy sounded so sweet and ready!! XXXJames

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot

Omg, that was hot, my girl friend and I listened to it, she aske me to cum on her towards the end, she got off as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

I've spent the entire night in my hotel room here in the US bored not finding anything good until I stumbled upon your stories - this one pushed me over the edge - 3 hours of searching finally ended here. what a dirty dirty hot story... man! Thankyouuu... moonzie at yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Volume too low

Stories are pretty much the same theme just rehashed. The volume is so low that it is difficult to hear her voice. All in all not really worth the effort to turn the up volume to barely hear her voice. Suggest not spending time on this author.

thatguysomewherethatguysomewherealmost 14 years ago
What an imagination!

Claire, really loving these stories - they're so ridiculously hot. Though I have a funny feeling its all about your voice, thats definately the sexiest bit (and your imaginative vocabulary)!

Now I just have to go listen some more :P xx

whornyguywhornyguyalmost 14 years ago
SO Hot !

Wow Claire made me come in my pants with her filthy mouth, this is guaranteed to turn you on because she sounds extremely innocent but also very horny and uses dirty talk to heighten the arousal & builds to climax very well. Claire has the best voice on the site & a very horny body too she rocks !

LonedaddyLonedaddyalmost 14 years ago
The Best 7minutes You'll Spend!

Claire, I have jerked off multiple times to this audio and I never get tired of it! The visual of you on the bed all innocent wearing only your panties and you spread your legs. Then pull the panties to the side so daddy could see your beautiful pink pussy lips! WOW!!!!!

I wouldn't be able to only cum on your pussy & panties either, I also would have slid my cock inside you.

I love the forbidden stuff, You tell daddy not to cum inside you then you change it and want him to, (my cock is getting hard right now just thinking about it)!

You make my cock VERY happy!

Keep up the excellent work,

Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ok for the guys I guess

As a woman, I happen to love good audio porn. "Good" being the operative, and entirely subjective, word. I love audio porn because it is hands-free. And I enjoy a good story told by a woman, because it is easier for me to put myself in her place... but this gal... the whispery british baby-girl voice so low it is almost inaudible, talking about the same topic over and over, well... I know that men like repetitiveness but come on guys! Does she really do it for you that well? How astonishing! One star, sorry. Back to searching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
yes, "she" does it for me...

might i respectfully suggest to our audio challenged "anonymous" friends a set of headphones to listen to the audio submissions or a hearing exam.

by the way, claire is australian---not british.

bigd2k622bigd2k622almost 14 years ago
so good

So, hot, so wonderful

LonedaddyLonedaddyalmost 14 years ago
Does she "do it" to me?

Hell yes!!!! I can't get enough of her! I love the way she plays with daddy.

I wish that there were more audios like Claires, instead of some of the boring ones that are on here.

I for one want something to jerk off to, and Claire gives it!

Others sound like they're reading a newspaper artical!!!!!!

Keep up the excellent work Claire!

Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I miss U Claire2010

Please tell me its June and that some new hot audios will be posted soon from the internet audio vixen i love so much!!

I'm hard just thinking about hearing from you, that sweet voice and the naughty talk just gets this daddy all worked up!

You got my vote as always and I can't wait to hear more about your panties and wet cunt!

Thanks baby girl XXX James

sweetdaddy4u2luvsweetdaddy4u2luvalmost 14 years ago
Luv u princess

You hit on target . Keep going. You're the best. Good luck in school Princess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
daddy rushes home to you...

Wow baby...i absolutely love to hear you talk so fucking nasty...I race home before my wife gets home so I can stroke my cock and listen to your sweet voice talk about all the nasty things that make your little pussy wet...incredible.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hey Sexy Jerk Off Queen

Hey Claire you're my sexy jerk off Queen. I've listened to you a number of times now and after the first explosion of cum I promised myself that next time I would last until the end of your audio. So far I haven't managed it!. . but hey that's good right? It's as if you take control of my hand and speed up my strokes with your sexy voice. You tell me to cum and I cum despite my decision to delay orgasm. With you I get a taste of what premature ejaculation must be like. There's a suspension of choice. You say cum and it's done . . but what a cum !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Came Together

Wow, came with you as I listened to your sexy voice and imagined every second of the words swirling round my brain....need to clean the mess up now xxx

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Can I be your Daddy?

I would love you to come over to my house after school, so we can sit down and chat. Your short skirt is far too short and we will discuss how naughty this is. You have those tiny pink panties on again - and you do like showing them don't you. After all, you slip them off and let me Cum into them so beautifully - you are wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good Bye Claire2010

For those who don't read the authors bio pages then let me be the first to say goodbye to one of the sexest,naughtest babe around called Claire2010.

She's thinking about leaving the site and damn it all I'm gonna miss her!

Let her know how you feel!

Bye babygirl. xxx Seamus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG

I would love to see or hear one where claire is involved with a lesbian, Prefect voice,Amazing, made my pussy so wet, LOVE U !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hi baby girl...we are going to miss you!!

but maybe you'll come back and leave one of your hot audio submissions or another wet chapter in the continuing "sexploits" of everyone's dream girl, erica!! take care, love and be safe...thank you for everything!!

lots of love,

daddydavidxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Shocked!,Sad and Miss You already babygirl

Thats how I feel and thanks for the well done,highly sex packed story's and smoking hot audios you did for us,the pictures were OMG sexy of course !

I sure hope you do another one but if not you go out on top,nice mental picture of that, and will be missed by us all. XXX James

LonedaddyLonedaddyalmost 14 years ago
Missed very much........

Claire,

You gave so many of us joy and erotic pleasure. Your stories were written in a way that sucked the reader in and kept them to crave more.

Your audios involoved the daddy / daughter subject that you pulled off extremely well, I have to say, I was a fan of the "accidental cumming inside your pussy" - my favorites!!

You have a very loyal group of fans that looked forward week after week for new postings from you.. I hope that maybe you just need some time away to take care of things in your personal life, and then return

with a nasty little vengence and a HUGE appetite for your daddy!

Literotica sure won't be the same.

Thank you again for everything Claire,

Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
claire, you made life a little sweeter...

a little more fun and A LOT sexier!! thank you for including us, your grateful fans, in all your thoughts and fantasies...it's hard to believe you are barely 20 yo...you are more mature, intelligent and evolved then most people i know---including myself!! to say you will be missed is a gross understatement BUT it does say it all...you will be missed...i've been a bit down since June 15th when you wrote you may not submit anymore stories to this site but i understand. life will go on but it will be a little less sweeter without you, Princess...the best of everything, claire...you deserve the best and much much more!!

lots of love, always

daddydavid xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please Cum Back Soon - With the Crotch of Your Panties Pulled To One Side

You're the best Claire. You are truely the best ever at what you do. A goodbye audio would be a great literary moment. Where you tell Daddy it's got to end, and why, and give him one parting cum in spite of everything and tell him goodbye and he gives you one last pair of panties. Yes. Daddy admits he's a selfish prick for asking for one last fuck but think about it. The power you have over your Daddy fans is great. Surely it would be a first anywhere for such a touching pull-out. Lots of genuine respect for your great talent. Love always. Daddy L.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I can't believe you leaving......

I came across this site one night and decided to check out the audio text catagory. Thats when I found yours. After hearing it, I checked out your bio and other stories that you submitted, which are very good by the way.

Your work is by far some of the best on this site. I enjoyed every one of them. Something puzzles me though, after reading you bio you. You wrote how much you love this daddy fantasy, you work as a phonesex operator and so much more. If you love this that much, and knowing so many others love you work, how could you just one day STOP?

Fantasies continue to be with you, and a part of you, no matter how much your life moves on. You have something so many others dream about on these sites, a very loyal fan base. I was very happy after listening and planning to visit this site regularly just for your sotries and audios, then I read you may no longer submit any. That was a huge let-down after reading that.

Forgive me, I just don't understand. If only there were more like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
one of claire's best!!

this story gets hotter and sexier each time i listen...claire, this is a seven minute masterpiece!! this and all your audio submissions never become old or too familiar...please come back, if and when you can...xxxxx

much love, always

daddydavid xxxx

stoptouchinthosemonkees

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mmm panties

Claire you are just the ultimate in tease.Gone are my days of looking at repetetive and insipid porn.The images your conjure in my head and your sweet but sexy voice just do it for me every time.

Definitely my favourite on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made me so horny I had to get some panties to cum in....on to my 3rd pair!

LonedaddyLonedaddyover 13 years ago
Please come back Claire?

We need more audios of "Claire and her daddy", and more stories of Erica! Please submit more?

We miss you

armyeyes381armyeyes381over 13 years ago
Panties

you are great!! hit soooo many fantasies and fetishes in one story ;)

MykelJHMykelJHover 13 years ago
No one like claire

Good grief, baby girl, you are so hot I'm almost in awe of you and you ability to make me explode every listen to one of your stories. If only there wasn't an entire world between you and one who loves to cum with you on audio. claire, we need more claire audios and more erica stories. Get your cute lil ass moving sweetheart and make me cum over and over for you, I'll even buy a pair of panties to cum in just for you.

Jay33cafeJay33cafeover 13 years ago

Adorable, sexy, hot... Claire u are the best! 5 stars everytime, your amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rock Hard

Totally believable, can this Chick get your rocks of or what

Hot totally fucking hot, go Daddy, Muzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
In There

No way could I resist that pussy of yours anymore than your daddy and I so would like to be in there!

xx seamus

FantasyDaddyFantasyDaddyover 13 years ago
The special love

Father and daughter take the final step in their loving sexual relationship. They sweetly go over the brink and Claire admits that she wants her father to make her pregnant. The love fueled eroticism of it all is intense. Heights of passion that only a Father and daughter love affair can reach

gregg53186gregg53186over 13 years ago
Very Special

You always make your stories very real and deep from inside you.

gregg53186gregg53186over 13 years ago
Best

Your stories are wonderfully detailed. They make you feel that you are right there with you. I think everyone wishes they were Claire's daddy.

stoptouchinthosemonkeesstoptouchinthosemonkeesover 13 years ago
one of my fave's

this story has always been one of my favorites...and claire's voice is sooo compelling and sensual that i dare anyone...man or woman(18yrs or older, of course) not be be effected in a most favorable manner!! claire is without a doubt---hands down---one of the most; if not the most; talented authors on literotica today!! lots of love, daddy xxx

JeffmfJeffmfover 13 years ago

ive listened to this story soooo many times, out of all of them this one drives me crazy. your voice is so inoccent yet filthy and sexy at the same time. not to mention that accent mixed with your dirty mind. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Made a mess!!

The audio starts my blood quickens and then claire speaks the trigger words and breaths in her special way, I become breathless and have made a mess in my lap!

Its your fault you sweet voiced aussie vixen,I can't resist touching myself because your not here to do it for me!

Oh well until next time my lovely!

OralDaveOralDaveover 13 years ago
Cumm See Claire's Pussy

If any reader here hasn't listened to-- and commented on-- our Little Girl's stories, do so now. Her voice will make you melt. In this panty story-- the way she describes her panties-- you can almost see her round ass cheeks through the sheer material. And when she tells you how tight the panties feel against her cunt lips-- you can almost taste her girl juices. Then there's more. Claire has been begging us to stroke our cocks for her, so when her daddy pushes his dick up her fuck hole, you're there with him, fucking our baby girl. When she asks him not to cummm in her cunt 'cause he'll make her pregnant, you're cummming with him, helping him breed her.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
wow

It's crazy how well you can play your audience we are at your mercy. You want me on my knees done but don't stop talking lover

jimbo_49660jimbo_49660over 13 years ago
Just simply WOW!

I have listened to some of your stories and you have blown me away. You have a very special talent sweetheart and I hope you continue with your stories. I am very pleased that you have a fondness for father daughter incest stories because I also enjoy these along with mother son stories as well. This story was well...I could envision you as my daughter displaying yourself to me and I simply lost control of myself. Rare that happens but you simply made me mad with lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

claire

u always get my cock hard over and over again

u r sensational!

rider

stoptouchinthosemonkeesstoptouchinthosemonkeesover 13 years ago
life is sweeter with claire!!

claire, it's great to be alive and with a lovely little Princess in the world like you, why i'm the happiest guy alive...thank you for all you do for your loyal fans...all i need do now is see your name and my gentleman's bits being to tingle with excitement!! they know they're in for a special treat...xxx...5 star, baby girl!!

DadUKDadUKover 13 years ago
So horny

To hear you beg for Daddy to cum inside you and get you pregnant...such a good girl.....

You make my cock so hard baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is brilliant!

Of all your stories this one is the one that excites me most. The thought of a young girl asking me to impregnate her never fails to make me cum. Thanks very much for taking the time to do this, and please please do some more like this.

OralDaveOralDaveover 13 years ago
naughty Claire!

I love your beautiful voice, Claire-- and your dirty imagination. It's all I can do not to cum mid-story. I rufuse too! I want to cum in your wet cunt along with your daddy. Claire, no guy is going to stop at just jerking off on your panties. We're going to fuck you. Thank again-- I had a big, wonderful cummm.

bsinclairbsinclairover 13 years ago
Loved it :)

Really loved it :).

lambburgerlambburgerover 13 years ago
WOW!

One word. HOT!!! Thanks Claire.

seriouspantyseriouspantyover 13 years ago
Another great one.

I have always fantisized about ringing pussy juice out of the panties into my mouth and she does it again in keeping me addicted to her unbelievable voice.

Yours,

Greg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HNNNNNG

Your voice is something else. Everything you say sounds so damn sexy. It gets me so flustered I can't help but follow your instructions ;)

bentmagpiebentmagpieabout 13 years ago
Yes!

No matter what crap I'm preoccupied with, within five seconds of hearing Claire's voice I have a hard cock and and beating off to her voice. You are awesome!

LeCoachLeCoachabout 13 years ago
Come over my panties...

I just love the way you get right to the heart of the matter. You need hot come on your panties! You don't need love or money...just hot come all over your little white panties. I'd like nothing more than to watch you undress, masturbate and then kneel for me so I could rub my cock right in the panty covered groove of your ass. Then, perhaps, you could pull the legband over to one side so I could fuck your little asshole before, you guessed it, before I come on your panties!

MTBRMTBRabout 13 years ago
Holy shit, Claire!

That was amazing! Hell, I've never orgasmed like that to a story! ;)

Your voice is so seductive, and you really get into it. Its such a turn on to hear you moan and talk dirty. ;) It gets me so hard, I love it!

Your stories are the best on Literotica, without a doubt! I've lost count of how many times I've got myself off with your voice seductively whispering and moaning through my headphones. ;)

Amazing work! Keep 'em up! ;)

FantasyDaddyFantasyDaddyabout 13 years ago
Father daughter

Daddy DOES want to make you pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just Perfect

This post makes me cum everytime I listen to it. I like hearing you say "stroke your cock over my panties". And your voice is so damn suductive. I could listen to you saying that over and over for hours. It must be great to be your "daddy". Post another one like this soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Inevitable

From the moment you make a sound, it is inevitable that I will get hard. Your voice goes right to the base of my spine. You could read the phone book and I would still want you so bad and tremble with excitement at hearing you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't stop

god claire listening to this story makes me want to cum in your cunt and get you pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I miss Claire2010

I miss you Claire and your awesome post,those sexy pics were nice too, hope you come back soon!!!

Contact her and let her know, she's missed!!!

monomarkmonomarkabout 13 years ago
Sublime...

Such a talented young Lady, truly gifted and totally adorable, but perhaps requires spanking for being absent for so long...

DirtyDirtyDaddyDirtyDirtyDaddyalmost 13 years ago
One of the hottest stories....EVER. ;)

I LOVE hearing you say "Cum inside me."

RockaliciousRockaliciousalmost 13 years ago
Daddy's Cum

Claire, you continue to be a naughty little girl, letting your daddy stick his hard cock in your little, pink fuck hole and then shoot his load up in you. Keep being such a bad little girl...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot!

Amazing audio Claire , Keep the stories and us cumming. ;)

sancho2063sancho2063over 12 years ago
Make me hard

I came so good to this story baby girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmmnn...claire!!

i wish i could vote again and again for all your stories! 5 Star, of course!!

all your stories continue to get hotter and hotter no matter how often i

read or listen to them. this story is a particular favorite of mine...miss you lots

Princess!!

lots of love,

daddyxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hi Princess!

claire...

i'm going to miss you soooooo much!!! i wish only the best for you, always!!

love, daddydavid xxx ps---thank you for everything!

stoptouchinthosemonkees

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cute hot post

Loved it and it gave me a boner too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best recordings on the site, well done Claire

oh my god!!!! this is so hot. gets me off time and time again

rrynorriccrrynorriccalmost 10 years ago
Claire deserves straight 5s for all of these!

Still the most effective and intelligently honest female audios on Literotica - Deceptively simple - Claire truly understands the male psyche! How great would it be for her to reappear with some new ones?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She HAS re-appeared

FYI Claire IS back, as Claire2014. Only one brief post at the moment but I hope there is more SOON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I cum in your panties Claire because, I cummed so hard to this story. Love you Claire x x From James Iron

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OH GOODNESS!

CLAIRE I LOVE YOU 2010 & 2014 ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best

May be the best one ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love it when u say the word "cunt"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You are the absolute best! I listen to you all the time.

I can not tell you how many times I have gotten off listening to this track but I love it. I'd love to hear you do another track that talks about panties, and maby talk about how you can tell Daddy is going to squirt soon. Mention how the tip of daddies cock is getting all swollen and hot to the touch. Perhaps you may make mention of how you noticed shiny pre cum dripping out of the swollen tip and maby squeeze the shaft so that the pre cum will mix with your juices to make it extra slippery. Towards orgasm talk about how you have arched your back and opened your legs as wide as you can and then beg daddy to make you pregnant. Tell him to push it in as far as he can so that the semen will get to your cervix. Beg daddy to let it happen. Get me pregnant daddy. Pretend you are wearing a condom and squirt as hard and deep as you can. It's ok daddy. Be a good boy and let your semen spurt out. I'm from Detroit Michigan and I'm 36 years old. I hope you can make me this track so I can continue to squirt all because of you. If you want to email me it's johnnyvolume@hotmail.com

LeCoachLeCoachabout 2 months ago

Still hoping some day you’ll return and tell us more about your panties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous